Fireproofing key to Twin Towers' collapse

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok
Oh, and continually telling us that the WTC7 fires were "minor" doesn't make it true. The video clip at www.911myths.com... is very short, and doesn't show flames, but there's enough smoke coming out of the south side of the building to suggest significant fires on multiple floors.


Clever cut. I've seen this debunked elsewhere. The smoke is apparently that caused by the collapse of the towers not smoke from WTC7 fires.




posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
Smoke is'nt an indicator of how serious a fire is! LOL!


LOL all you like, but anyone who looks at the photos and footage knows they don't look like they're showing a minor fire. Even the author of "The Federal Emergency Management Agency(FEMA) Report into the collapse of World Trade Center Seven is a Total Joke" said that it's strange that " the photo seems to have smoke pouring out of the windows on almost every floor", and their only explanation was that "I think it quite clear that either this photo has been faked, or it is actually a picture of the dust cloud from the collapse of WTC 1" (globalresearch.ca.myforums.net...).

But this is obviously incorrect to anyone who's seen the full video footage (or even the small clip). You can see that it's smoke, pouring out of the building at high speed, from multiple floors, not a dust cloud at all. Steve Spak's video (www.stevespak.com...) shows it clearly, although unfortunately you have to buy his DVD if you want to find out for yourself.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by ashmok]



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
Clever cut. I've seen this debunked elsewhere. The smoke is apparently that caused by the collapse of the towers not smoke from WTC7 fires.


No, you've seen someone make that claim, based on a photo. I've seen video footage taken over a period of time, and it's clearly smoke from inside the building.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok
I've seen video footage taken over a period of time, and it's clearly smoke from inside the building.


Would be nice to see this then.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty

Originally posted by ashmok
I've seen video footage taken over a period of time, and it's clearly smoke from inside the building.


Would be nice to see this then.


Hmm, maybe I could upload a clip... Do you have broadband? (Just wondering how big a file size I can go).



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok

Originally posted by uknumpty

Originally posted by ashmok
I've seen video footage taken over a period of time, and it's clearly smoke from inside the building.


Would be nice to see this then.


Hmm, maybe I could upload a clip... Do you have broadband? (Just wondering how big a file size I can go).


Yes I have broadband. No link available?



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
Yes I have broadband.


Okay, you'll find a file at rapidshare.de... . It's 18 Mb for only about a minute of video and audio, so dial-up users beware, but it does show the WTC7 smoke wasn't just background dust from the towers collapse (it's flowing far too fast for that, and you can see it's coming from the building). There's also background audio at some point where it sounds like they're worrying that WTC7 may collapse, and "that's why he's pulled everyone out of here".



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
WTC 7 was a super-unique building. It was ment to serve as the official command post for the goverment of NYC. And in addition as a command post for Federal goverment agencies. In the event of a mass dissaster - biological, nuclear, blackout, war, natrual dissaster (earthquake, flood, city-wide fire, hurricane, etc... etc...). In order to serve this function, WTC 7 was built with pillbox specs. A pillbox is military slang for a reinforced, fortified building. Re-inforced enough to stand up to attack in order to protect the very important occupants inside.


Nope.. the building was built in 1985. The NYC emergency command center, (which only occupied 45,815 sf of a 1.7 million sf building) was not built until 1999. So it is disingenuous, to say the least, to suggest that the building was a “pillbox.” Furthermore, just because the EOM center was in the building does not mean that the building was designed any differently than a normal office building.

a “reinforced, fortified building”


I still laugh when I read that.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok
Okay, you'll find a file at rapidshare.de... . It's 18 Mb for only about a minute of video and audio, so dial-up users beware, but it does show the WTC7 smoke wasn't just background dust from the towers collapse (it's flowing far too fast for that, and you can see it's coming from the building). There's also background audio at some point where it sounds like they're worrying that WTC7 may collapse, and "that's why he's pulled everyone out of here".


Hmm inconclusive and unconvinced as it shows only two small fires on neighbouring floors. Remember the collapsed towers were smouldering wrecks for weeks with fires so hot they found pools of melted steel amongst the rubble. That could still account for the smoke around WTC7.



The talk about pulling out is inconclusive too as having just watched WTC1 & 2 collapse they might have fears about WTC 7. Also, it might be a reaction the Silverstein command to "pull it" with fire chiefs spreading the news to subordinates that it's gonna come down.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
That could still account for the smoke around WTC7.


It's not "around" WTC7, it's flowing out of it at high speed and in substantial quantities. Which is why most of the sites that want to push the "minor" fire angle avoid shots of this altogether. But anyway, you're entitled to your opinion, so I guess we'll just have to agree to differ.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
here is another video. In the last part of the clip, the building is burning pretty good.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...



[edit on 11-5-2005 by HowardRoark]



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
here is another video. In the last part of the clip, the building is burning pretty good.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 11-5-2005 by HowardRoark]


Can't agree here either! We'll just all have to be civilised and agree to disagree! Jolly good show and toodle-pip!



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
Smoke is'nt an indicator of how serious a fire is! LOL!


LOL all you like, but anyone who looks at the photos and footage knows they don't look like they're showing a minor fire. Even the author of "The Federal Emergency Management Agency(FEMA) Report into the collapse of World Trade Center Seven is a Total Joke" said that it's strange that " the photo seems to have smoke pouring out of the windows on almost every floor", and their only explanation was that "I think it quite clear that either this photo has been faked, or it is actually a picture of the dust cloud from the collapse of WTC 1" (globalresearch.ca.myforums.net...).

But this is obviously incorrect to anyone who's seen the full video footage (or even the small clip). You can see that it's smoke, pouring out of the building at high speed, from multiple floors, not a dust cloud at all. Steve Spak's video (www.stevespak.com...) shows it clearly, although unfortunately you have to buy his DVD if you want to find out for yourself.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by ashmok]


OMG man! UKnumpty, in his post on this page above your post blew apart this "evidence" of yours. That "smoke" isn't even from that building. It's from WTC 1,2's collapse, and fires which raged for days and days.
Plus the video at the AlexJones.com site shows the entire WTC 7 building. before, during, and after it was "destroyed"..... and nowhere near that amount of smoke is coming out of it.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
UKnumpty, in his post on this page above your post blew apart this "evidence" of yours.


Saying it's smoke from the collapse doesn't make it so, or "debunk" anything at all, no matter how desperate you are to believe.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by ashmok]





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join