It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spaceship Moon Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Im wondering if anyone else knows about the Vasin-Shcherbackov theory? If you have read about it id like to hear what your thoughts are, and if you believe in the concept or not. i think it's very plausible if you look at the evidence that's been found, although its a bit far-fetched at first. im not an expert on this subject but from what i can see its more believable than thinking the moon is made out of cheese(probably wisconsin)jk. that would be wierd.anyway, i dont want to get into details yet, i'd first like to know if anyone else knows about the theory and what you think..has anyone else posted anything of this before?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think I know what your talking about.This is the theory that proposed that the moon is hollow and there may be inhabitants in it, correct? There was a great book that devoted a whole chapter to this theory that I read last summer.I forget the name but it was very well reseached and the author had plenty of Data to back up his claims. It also talked about several aspects and incidents of the UFO phenomenom.I picked it up at my local library so you might be able to as well. I'll try to post it here since I'm going back to the library to get it.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Alien Agenda has a good chapter on the subject. a lot of really good information on it. im sure thats the one you're talking about

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yea that sounds like the title of it. Thats the book that got me interested in conspiracy theories.ahhhhhhh memories.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I have read some of these theories. I especially like the ones that specify moons with a large crater as being an "inflation nipple" or something similar.

I hate to say it, but if ANY moons were hollow to a significant amount (I am NOT going to say that there are not some hollow chambers/caves/cavities of some description in these bodies however, but no statistically significant fraction of a body) was indeed hollow, it would adversely affect the known observed densities (derived from orbital calculations) of these bodies.

These densities have already been calculated, and none of them are unjustifiably low.

Also, we are missing an internal support structure in the event that any siginifcant volume of such a body was missing. Therefore, these bodies would not be able to maintain thier structural integrity given the tidal forces imposed by orbiting a larger planet.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
One problem I see with that theory is that numerous species of ancient (and I mean like the OLDEST) creatures on this planet rely on the tides (ie. they live in tide pools) to live. Since they have been around for MILLIONS of years, that means the moon has at least been here for the same time. If there are aliens in the moon, they must've lost their map... or they need a jump start for their moon-craft, cuz they've been parked for some time.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Another problem I see is the entire theory seems to have been born of a statement that I really can't wrap my mind around:

that the moon's mass/gravity is so much different than the earth's that there needs to be an alternative explanation.

Am I missing something, because I don't see how the moon's gravity compared to the earth is so confounding?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Very nice "problems" to show why it's not very likely,
but who can explain why the inside of the craters are *spheres* like they are now ? Or is that not true ?

And besides, does a spaceship really have to be able to go somewhere ? I mean does everything need to has the meaning we think it should have ?

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I found a few wierd facts about the moon that I thought I would share. Im getting them from a few different websites so I have no idea if they are false or outdated.I just thought they would be interesting to share.

Link #1

Link #2

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I`ve found this piece extremely interesting, although I do not buy the theory myself some interesting things crop up with the theory however.

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I thought this was another good link to share on the subject of the theory...

Spaceship Moon

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by StaticPrevails]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there are any good books that concentrate on the subject? ive found a few websites but id like to see if i can find some material that has more to say about theory. any help with this would be great...

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I`ve not seen one that concentrates on it, it may be a fairly obscure book if there is. Have you tried any online book stores?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cassini

Im reading a book at the moment called 'Secrets of our mysterious spaceship moon' by Don Wilson. I have also read his first book called something very similar. (Im at work at the moment so cant check).

They both concentrate 100% on the theory that the moon is a spaceship of some kind. Both excellent reads and well worth getting a hold of if you can.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
you guys ever read anything by stewart swerdlow? he was involved, or claims to be involved, with the montauk project. and he says a lot of information was given to the people who worked there, by the aliens. and according to him, the moon indeed is a spaceship-cum-base of the reptilians. he has a whole book written on the origin of earth and it's inhabitants. and some of the stuff he says makes sense and complies with a lot of the 'moon anomalies' stuff written in the links posted by neoslayer, like for example, it explains why the moon's age seems so much older than earth. there was a link here on ats somewhere to some excerpts from the book i'm talking about. i think it's called true blood, blue blood, conflict and creation. i'll search for the link...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here's something you might like....

Moon Secrets Revealed : John Lear & Richard Hoagland Pt.1/11
www.youtube.com...

Lear returned for a discussion about photographic evidence for cities and mining operations on the moon. He said that mining operations for such substances as helium-3 have been going on for years, and that antigravity ships, secretly launched from Antarctica, arrive at the moon in only one hour's time.

Lear also argued that the moon was towed into its current orbit by a huge electromagnetic vehicle, and that vehicle can be seen in a photo taken of the moon crater Tsiolkovsky. He also believes that the moon contains a breathable atmosphere, as evidenced by photos showing smoke or vapor coming from the surface.

Joining the conversation during the third hour, Richard C. Hoagland concurred with Lear that there are artificial structures on the moon, yet he suggested they may be ancient rather than new. If there is mining that is taking place there, it could be for the "retro-engineering of ancient technology," said Hoagland, who added that he does not think the photographic evidence supports the notion that the moon has an atmosphere. During the last hour, Lear took questions from the listeners

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i have the books "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" and its sequel "Secrets of our Spaceship Moon" both by Don Wilson. Both books date back from 1980 and its old and brown already. i've always took these books with me during out of town trips and boy these books are gems!

they talk about secret conversations between astronauts and mission control, pyramidal structures, the tunnels of glass, and the moon's inner titanium shell and lots more. its a great read, i just dont know if you guys still have it there in the U.S.

They have been talking about the moon's anomalies since the 70's, pity they don't have the internet yet, or the ATS for that matter.

there's nothing new under the sun (or the moon) after all.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by anakim]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is it not strange that the moon is always facing us? Not to mention the fact that it perfectly blocks the sun during an eclipse? Perhaps this was intentional and used to influence and control prehistoric civilizations....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
"Alien Agenda" by Jim Marrs (Harper Collins) ISBN 0 00 638858 2.

I picked this book up in a book exchange only last week and have just finished Chapter 1 "The Greatest UFO?" and it does cover the Vasin-Scherbackov theory, among others. Hoaglund is mentioned, John Lear is not. This chapter also delves into the temperature info, geology of the moon and density which is stated as being 3.34 grams per cubic centimetre or 3.34 times as much as an equal volume of water. The earth's mantle is 5.5 gram density. Too much info to mention...get the book.

I like the title of another sub chapter "NASA - Never A Straight Answer"
THere is also a really good book by Timothy Good called "Alien Bäse".

take care all
res

[edit on 16-9-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Has anyone debunked this yet?
I read 3 books who make very strong points in favor of it:
Don Wilson wrote 2 of them, they are brilliant btw.
1 spaceship moon 1976
2 secrets of our spaceship moon. 1979, it is even better than the first.

then Christopher knight and Butler wrote in 2006 who built the moon, which takes ufos out of the picture. It is somehow weaker than the Wilson's work, but still very interesting.
Does anyone is acquainted with this discussion?
Thanks a lot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join