It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invitation for Personal Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
In light of recent events in my life I'd like to extend an invitation to those here on ATS who have had an experience with a love one who is on the other side, and has been contacted in some way. I personally have not been contacted but I know people in my family who have been so I would like to hear stories from the members here about their personal experiences with loved ones who have passed on.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes I have had an experience like this,

My uncle died at a young age of cancer and I missed him alot,
I was very upset as he took ill and shortly after died, (as he refused to get treatment)

One night I was holding a neckless he gave me, and I was crying.
I then felt calmness around me I stopped crying and I felt strongly that he was there with me,
I felt the urge to say, *is that you* and at that point he appeared to me.

He did not say a word just stood there with a smile and my dog that I had lost many years ago,

I was so overwhelmed I started to cry while saying how much I loved and missed him, but as I looked up he was gone,

I looked at the necklace and new at that point that he was always there for me,

I know that he wanted me to know that he was ok, and by smiling he was showing me that he was,

This helped me come to terms with his death and I now always wear the necklace when I feel alone or scared,

Some could say that this was my way of coping, my way of coming to terms.

Whatever the reasons paranormal or scientific.
I’m happy to have had this,

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The day my father died, I didn't know he had died yet, we were in different countries, I woke up to see him standing at the foot of my bed, I went to get up but somehow i couldn't and he just looked at me smiled and dissappeared. I found out a few hours later that he had died around the time I saw him in a motorcycle accident.

I also wrote a couple stories about another experience I had, you can find it here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
These are wonderful stories and I hope that more share I have never had an appearance so to speak but after my great grandmother died I had a dream which felt and still does feel very real and she was telling me things I'd never heard her say before I still don't know if it was real or just my imagination but it was comforting none the less.

new topics

top topics

join