It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vortex UFO Contact Pictures: Real or Fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm going to say fake. But he does create a fairly scary introduction. For $1.3 million you can own the rights to his video. 7 days left, don't all bid at once!

cgi.ebay.com...

"We have recently received many letters asking if this video is real. The answer is “yes” it’s as real as it gets. The problem is that people have no reference to what the actual aliens look like. I’m sorry but the popular evidence and theories are "wrong". This was instituted into human mass consciousness to keep people looking “left” when the truth is to the “right”. The real UFO bases and aliens aren’t going to be in some “disclosed” desert secret base, which isn’t really a secret at all. It’s going to be right in front of your eyes and right in your back yard. Whom ever buys the video will come hunting these beings with me (if you want) and I guarantee will have an “IN YOUR FACE” encounter, that they will never forget."

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What a con job IMHO.... The pictures are, well, they could be ANYTHING. Whata bargain for $1,000,000.00 plus!

I have a picture of my doggy "Bear" I'll sell for $1.00 and he looks more like an alien than those pics do!

m...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I used to host Sightings on AOL and worked for Parascope on AOL briefly. I used to see a Sargel18 alot...as a matter of fact I havent seen that name in years...wish I didnt have to remember it.

(take that however ya want.)

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If i knew I would be going to a vortex, I would take better imaging equipment. How come supposed "Paranormal researchers" never have the right camera and lighting equipment to do the job they purport to be doing?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well according to his introduction, that's what Aliens really look like. Basically like a ball of gas. He said the modern perception is to get people looking left when you should be looking right.

I agree he probably should have had better equipment. Then again maybe the footage is just bad. Maybe we should all pitch in and watch the entire film. It's only $1.3 million. I'll put in the first $100.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Gimme 1.3 and I'll blow some smoke in front of a camera for ya.

Deal?

new topics

top topics

join