It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keys Of Enoch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Anyone heard of this, sounds very bizarre. I don't know how likely it is that the President of the United States would have this book.

===================================

"The Keys of Enoch".
"I came to find that this man JJ was also privileged to have been taken to a place of knowledge by inter-dimensional beings and when he came back he wrote a book that not only set a pace for metaphysics but also was so profound that the book sits in every world leaders office including the president of the United States."

sargel18.com...

=================================

An excerpt:

"The Keys to future luminaries tells us that molecular biology will reveal that molecular changes in enzymes change with the Arch of Light Patterns which are "Living Grid Mechanisms" aligned with polarization focus over the third eye."

edit to remove links (it is sufficient enough to discuss the book without adding links for the sale of it)

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

[edit on 7-4-2005 by pantha]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
How many posts are you gonna milk off of that fake website?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I just thought it was interesting that modern technology could possibly be past down by aliens. I could just imagine some Intel or AMD research lab having some kind of book like this on their shelves.

I think that's the only valid supporting argument for possible alien lifeform. The rapid advancement of technology.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Reverse engineering of crashed alien craft is a more plausible explanation when compared to this theory.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
An excerpt:

"The Keys to future luminaries tells us that molecular biology will reveal that molecular changes in enzymes change with the Arch of Light Patterns which are "Living Grid Mechanisms" aligned with polarization focus over the third eye."

I must be starting to get blind, cause all I see is a bunch of random words put together to form absolute nonsense.

new topics

top topics

join