It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Minutes of Bush Doing Nothing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
And to show the hypocrisy, I saw 3 THREADS on Kobe Bryant since his drama started...all on the same subject.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I figured you misread it and was just giving you a hard time. Maybe you are being singled out for repeat posts because you only seem to post on one topic, anti-Bush.

The Boondocks is funny? Yet another thing we disagree on. Well, I will give it another go tomorrow. I believe it is in the Chicago Tribune here.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by SeekerofOK MA and MK,
I was home watching the Good Morning America, and the show was interupted when the first plane hit. They showed the footage of it and yes, it was after it hit....hence everyone thinking the plane had just went off coarse and such, and hence me saying "damn". While watching the same program, they had went back to reporting on the first plane hit when the I saw, literally, the second plane hit the second tower..........thats what I will never forget....!!

ALways someone has to be skeptical of the truth and then someone, you MA, then chimes in with "you know how people like to weave tales, etc."
I would have expected at least a bit less skepticism than I was given.......
But hey......thats a common place theme around here anyhoo!!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by Seekerof]

Yes, I watched the events unfold as well, on three different cable channels. It's why I don't believe you.

But I am not trying to destroy your credibility. It's not your fault. And it would really be too much effort for you to buy the video of the morning show and see and hear again to confirm what you actually saw and heard.

I looked in my Cherios today and saw a Republican conspiracy......

I saw the burning tower, then live, I saw the second plane glide into the other tower. No one on the news had anything to say for several seconds, adding to the surreal factor.

I am certain that GWB, as he sat reciting Capt. Kangaroo to little kids, was thinking: " Good job fellas!! Way to get my agenda rollin'"

SILLINESS
Schizophrenia is treatable.

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Big T

That is just patently untrue.

1. Bush was reading about a goat, not Captain Kangaroo.

2. He would not have been capable of thinking anything, until someone told him what to do.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Big T

That is just patently untrue.

1. Bush was reading about a goat, not Captain Kangaroo.

2. He would not have been capable of thinking anything, until someone told him what to do.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I saw the second hit and I was awed to the point of not moving myself...I was befuddled to say the least....then the news of the Pentagon hit came and the sense of helplessness I felt was so overwhelming that I'm sure I was dazzed, for quite awhile.

regards
seekerof

I agree, I remember I was getting ready to go to school when I would usually have the radio on in the morning to hear some music, but that morning I heard no music, and all I heard was terrible news. And I literally just froze up and stood there stiff for a while thinking "oh #, what the hell is going on?" and trying to realize what was going on and if it was true that all this was really happening. When I was watching it on tv I was quiet the whole time and was just sitting RIGHT in front of the tv with my mouth open wondering what was doing this to us.....

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
William, how on earth can you have a "Political Scandalism" board and attempt to limit the number of anti Bush threads or users?

What is the problem?
He is not off the subject, why do you have a problem with him expressing his opinion?
It is relevant to this board whether you, I or anybody else agrees with it or not.

"Note to anyone posting on the 'Political Scandalism' board - Even though George W Bush is the most corrupt President in decades, anyone caught insulting him more than once a day on this board will be subject to insults themselves"

Personally i think more criticism of the whole Bush administration is needed, after all the President may be an arse, but he just does what he is told.

Ashcroft doesn't get enough criticism, neither does Cheney, and Wolfowitz was known in Washington as a crazy loonatic until he became Rumsfeld's deputy.
It is the team that Bush has assembled around him that i am critical of, i actually prefer Bush to Cheney/Rumsfeld/Ashcroft/Wolfowitz.

www.buzzflash.com...

"By Perri Green

POTUS SOTU:

President Bush says he's "moved on" and that the "case is closed" with regards to those "sixteen words" in his SOTU.

Fine. What about these 71 from the same speech?

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent. U.S. intelligence indicates that Saddam Hussein had upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents. We have also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas."

To date, not a single UAV has been found, or drop of CBWs, or any munitions capable of delivering said weapons.

Is the CIA responsible for those words as well?

What about these 26, also from the same speech?

"Evidence from intelligence sources, secret communications and statements by people now in custody reveal that Saddam Hussein aids and protects terrorists, including members of Al Qaida."

To date, not a shred of evidence connecting Hussein with Al Qaida or any other known terrorist organizations (besides certain Palestinian groups who represent no direct threat to the US) have been revealed.

And then there are these 20:

"Our intelligence sources tell us that he (Saddam) has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production."

The IAEA as well as dozens of leading scientists declared said tubes unsuitable for nuclear weapons production -- months before the war.

The CIA has assumed tepid responsibility for not insisting Bush remove the sixteen words about British evidence of Hussein's alleged attempts to purchase uranium from Africa. (Since when does the US go to war on the basis of British intel anyway?)

Fine.

Bush, however, must take responsibility for the rest his words, all 117 of which were lies. Lies that have resulted in the deaths of over two hundred American GIs, the wounding of at least 1,046, and the senseless killing of more than six thousand innocent Iraqi civilians. If this doesn't qualify as impeachable (and even indictable) high crimes and misdemeanors, then nothing does.

Perri Green
Los Angeles, CA

A BUZZFLASH READER COMMENTARY"

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thank you, Peace, for sticking up for what RIGHT. They try to censor and limit speech kinda like....like...the Bush Administration!

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Peace

You raise very interesting questions indeed.

I am confident there will be no censorship of new Topics which point out developments in the corrupt practices and conspiratorial process of the Bush administration, and Political Scandalism is the aprropriate Forum for them.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
will always ponder a few moments and think what the next step would be

get off his back, i hope he nabbs the next election and the one after that. he kicks a$$ and i love him

I LOVE BUSH

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Kitty

Your desires are respected by MaskedAvatar, and he hopes you will not be tremendously disappointed if they are not fulfilled.

At this juncture, Masked would like to point out that your motto "I LOVE BUSH" may have an unintended significance to those readers who are aware of your occupation making vibrators and sex toys.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Kitty

Your desires are respected by MaskedAvatar, and he hopes you will not be tremendously disappointed if they are not fulfilled.

At this juncture, Masked would like to point out that your motto "I LOVE BUSH" may have an unintended significance to those readers who are aware of your occupation making vibrators and sex toys.

Well said, MA.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
it can be taken both ways
as with anything else

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
havnt you guys caught on to my personality yet

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Caught on to your personallity? Yes, I have. See my response to your post in "New in Town."

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Kitty

Which one?

(Hang on... I need to make sure people are aware that my post is still about '5 minutes of Bush doing nothing').

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
and i dont make sex toys
i have a few clients that are in that industry
i do design work for them

as well as NASCAR, Clinique and Dean & Deluca

very versatile industry

its a big competetive city, when work comes in...i dont discriminate

I would post my portfolio but my personal info is on it.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Kitty

Gotcha.

Design, not build.

I find that even more intriguing, and it sheds yet more light on the Topic at hand.

If your clients sold enough of the hand-held devices you design, there would be more time for guys to post on ATS.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
bah they prolly didn't know at the time that it was hijacked. And if they did they prolly didn't knwo another was ont he way.

When i got told by my mum that a plane flew into one the the WTC buildings i thought oh geez. Thatsa terrible accident. What a pity. A plane full of people died. Though i thought it was a small plane not a 747.

neways.

The my mum goes about 15 seconds later. And another plane flew into the other tower next to it not long after. Then i was shocked.

And then "They've both collapsed"

then i started yeling "YEAHHHH!!! THE COMMIES FINALLY GOT THEM AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!! PAYBACKS A B*$%H!!!' ;P j/k

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
havnt you guys caught on to my personality yet

Uhh, you're a sweet girl from oopaloosa??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join