It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo 2 codes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ok, got some codes here for all you diablo 2 players.

just hit enter and then /players x x= 1-8. So say you type 8, it is now as if 8 players are playing in a single players game. Creatures really hard to kill, but a ton of experience is gotten for it.

also, right click your diablo 2 icon, go to properties, click on it, go to target and replace what is there with

"C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -Act5

and you will start with a level 33 character. Only single player works, no multiplayer, Battle Net doesn't like cheating.

Anyways, I beat it with Barbarian and Amazon, and then found these codes, so been having lots of fun. A level 33 Barbarian using WhirlWind in Act 1? Thats right! Or berserk, or have Natural Resistance, it all good!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
PFFFTTT.... that player 8 thing is no code mate. And besides if you really want to cheat use a damn trainer. The best damn trainer is Jamella, with it you can literally edit anything you desire. For example I edited a Necromancer so that he could have an army of the dead so large that It would fill the entire bloody screen up with skeletons lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
PFFFTTT.... that player 8 thing is no code mate. And besides if you really want to cheat use a damn trainer. The best damn trainer is Jamella, with it you can literally edit anything you desire. For example I edited a Necromancer so that he could have an army of the dead so large that It would fill the entire bloody screen up with skeletons lol.

Actually, on the new patch, in single player you can type "/players 8" or something along the lines of that. It's not a cheat. Monsters get harder so you can level up faster. James is right.

When you say "Is a no code mate" I don't know if you mean it's not a code and exists or there is no such thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Useful 1diot

Originally posted by Grey Fox

Actually, on the new patch, in single player you can type "/players 8" or something along the lines of that. It's not a cheat. Monsters get harder so you can level up faster. James is right.

When you say "Is a no code mate" I don't know if you mean it's not a code and exists or there is no such thing.

By Code I meant as a cheat, and the player 8 option is more of a tool to help the player get experience rather then "Cheat" your way through the game. Becuase really how is making the game harder cheating?

[edit on 02/03/05 by Grey Fox]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ah cool, wasn't quite sure what you meant by that, but now I understand.

My final words: Single player sucks.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What? So getting raped by douchbags who cheat to make their character lvl 127 with lvl 99 skills and 5000 character points is fun? Strange.....

Anyways, got the jamella trainer, thing kicks ass. Get a lvl 127 Barbarian with full Immortal King set, not that I need it, you can modify any item to have anything you want. Have small charms that you can only get by killing Uber Diablo on Hell Multi, got Tyreals Might for my merc which is something you can only get on Ladder........ Forget SOJs, just modify any ring you want to have anything want.

And true, wasn't much of a cheat, I only added it so I wouldn't have a one sentance post. I just wanted to post the Act5 in properties part, but figured I would add the players code to.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ok i've known about these code or whatever you want to call them for awhile now but im so confused on how to make the "player 8" thing work do i just push enter to talk as normal type "/player 8" and thats it or what can anyone be more speicific Please and thank you.........

new topics

top topics

join