It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is beating your...uh, masturbation a sin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

You must have a fantastic accountant..

LMAO

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Mmm...I'm sure Jesus was adept at the Five finger shuffle, after all he wasn't wise to the world of woman and even the Messiah must have gor a little....stirred at times.

And the same goes for the Pope, Joan of Arc, The Virgin Mary and Mother Teresa too.....hell....Human beings Masterbate...it's natural thing and anyone who disagrees should give it a try.

We're all W*nkers...some us more then others.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by BobDylan]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Betting the ..... is a sin, go to church more often and the things you learn there are simply incredible! Really!!

Repent And thou shall be SAVED! - Does this apply to this subject!
If it did then wouldn't the confessions be in short supply?? .
Anyways : Thus it is written in the book of GOD!

no it most def. isn't. Trust me, I have asked many a ministers/priests, and done a lot of research on this topic myself, and not for my own personal use, but for a project. As long as you lust over nothing, Jacking off is not a sin. But who can honestly say that they just masturbate to relieve their prostate. Your prostate will relieve itself if you don't jack off and it builds up.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Im sure it WAS a sin, but its probably relaxed now. Some christians now think its ok to have sex outside marriage. I doubt you will go to hell if you have a *whistles* or have sex outside marriage, if your worried about it, confess and get your sins cleared! Bingo!

<< 1   >>

join