It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is beating your...uh, masturbation a sin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:13 AM

Originally posted by riley

You must have a fantastic accountant..

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:51 AM
Mmm...I'm sure Jesus was adept at the Five finger shuffle, after all he wasn't wise to the world of woman and even the Messiah must have gor a little....stirred at times.

And the same goes for the Pope, Joan of Arc, The Virgin Mary and Mother Teresa too.....hell....Human beings's natural thing and anyone who disagrees should give it a try.

We're all W*nkers...some us more then others.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by BobDylan]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:30 PM

Originally posted by IAF101
Betting the ..... is a sin, go to church more often and the things you learn there are simply incredible! Really!!

Repent And thou shall be SAVED! - Does this apply to this subject!
If it did then wouldn't the confessions be in short supply?? .
Anyways : Thus it is written in the book of GOD!

no it most def. isn't. Trust me, I have asked many a ministers/priests, and done a lot of research on this topic myself, and not for my own personal use, but for a project. As long as you lust over nothing, Jacking off is not a sin. But who can honestly say that they just masturbate to relieve their prostate. Your prostate will relieve itself if you don't jack off and it builds up.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:42 AM
Im sure it WAS a sin, but its probably relaxed now. Some christians now think its ok to have sex outside marriage. I doubt you will go to hell if you have a *whistles* or have sex outside marriage, if your worried about it, confess and get your sins cleared! Bingo!

new topics

top topics
<< 1   >>