It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati symbol looks almost exactly like Spielbergs new War of the Worlds promp pic...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Go to waroftheworlds.com site, the promo for the movie is an alien hand holding the world with vines around it's wrist. I saw a Illuminati symbol on a website the other day that looked almost EXACTLY like the new movie promo - the illuminati symbol is not an alien hand holding the world but it looks VERY simular to it. I wanted to copy the image but my browser crashed and I did not get the pic of the Illumiati symbol off the website and I do not remember the name of the website.

After you look at the War of the worlds promo pic, do any of you know yhe illumianti symbol i am talking about? I laughed when i heard some of you saying Spielberg is "illuminati" or used by them, but the the alikeness of the promo pic and the Illuminati symbol has me thinking a little....does anyone know the Illuminati symbol i am talking about, can you post it if you have it or find it?

[edit on 6-4-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
external image

Doesn't look like it need be connected to the illuminati. What makes a symbol connected to the illuminati anyway (bavarian or conspiracy illuminati too)? Just because its on a webpage doesn't mean its true

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No, what i am saying is i saw a picture on an Iluminati conspircy website and it looked almost exactly like the war of the worlds pic (the one you put up). Does anyome know of or have the Illuminati pic that looks so much like the war of worlds pic?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
H.G. Wells wrote some good stuff .. cant wait to see that movie , even if spielberg films always disappointed me. Tooo bad Kubrick is dead !

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm sure that there are pics that are said to be associated with the illuminati that have hands grabbing the world.

Why think that they are infact associated with the illuminati?

Do you suggest that speilburg, or rather the person's who designed that wallpaper art above, are illuminati agents?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Do you suggest that speilburg, or rather the person's who designed that wallpaper art above, are illuminati agents?

i dont know about the designer but i'd have to investigate on spielberg..

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No, if you read my post I said I myself was laughing that I had read other threads where people here on ATS where saying Speilberg is connected to Illuminati. I found that to be hard to believe. Then I came across a pic on an Illuminati website and at first I thought it WAS the War of the Worlds promo pic but then realized it was'nt but look almost exactly alike. If you saw it you'd know what i mean. I still have a hard time believing about Speilberg in Illuminati but the pics looked almost identical as though the artist used it to make the War of Worlds promo...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
I wanted to copy the image but my browser crashed and I did not get the pic of the Illumiati symbol off the website and I do not remember the name of the website.

Well too bad ill's hax got ya

but if whenever you can sneak out your history back post the pic here man

top topics

join