It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few things a Religious Friend Told Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Heres a Few things He Told Me when i Called him:

#1. Churches Now Believe that The Catholic Church Will Be the 1 World Religion

#2. Watch For Huge Oil Prices....We Will Begin Drilling in Alaska Soon

#3. Since We Will Be Drilling We Will No Loger Require Foriegn Oil....Thus Making Arabs and Russia Mad Thus Setting Up The Deal Between Russia and Her Allies (The Arabs) To Go Against Israel....This Deal Would Be Russia Gets Oil and Arabs Get Weapons

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Intresting, I think though that Anwar( Largest us oil field known in alaska so far) is going to be drillled for sure). That is so far the only known reserve that has been verified in alaska so far. Not a huge deal unless they go beyond that! Allthough there is enough oil there to boost the total crude oil count a little, its not enough to make us not depend on the middle east oil completely im afraid. So for a while we are going to have to depend on the output of middle eastren oil, and be slaves until we get out infesrtucture dependent on alternitves.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

#1. Churches Now Believe that The Catholic Church Will Be the 1 World Religion

Sounds good but thatll only happen when people stop being ignorant about the church and stop spreading lies:shk:

Edit: Gramatical error

[edit on 4/8/2005 by Croat56]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There is already Huge oil prices and it hurts at the pump!

The One World Religion isn't here yet. I looked and researched "The harlot religion"
It's not any widely known religion because it has to be universially acceptable by everyone. Even the anti-christ himself will be drawn to it. (it's in the book of Revelations).

Who I believe it's going to be influence by the works of Aleister Crowley.
"Do what thou wilt, that is the whole of the law, guided by love, love is the highest law"

top topics

join