It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The satanic meaning of burying John Paul II in the tomb of John XXIII

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
its effects are clearly felt. obviously someone has revived this irregularness.

go to beruit and do a show there....EM (thats not the one in iraq. em if your looking sorry i had to stress this point )

as far as reagan LMAO. JFK overstepped his bounds and tried to sieze the reigns, reagan was very convienient with his economic policy.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The eclipse was visible in the States, 'New Rome', I guess.

As for Eclipses, its not me making anything up. And its not economic disaster that is spelled out by eclipse, but that is the change that is most likely to be brought by this solar event.

So, for your information:
"the "Millennium Eclipse" on August 11 1999 will pass over the most populated areas of Europe including England.
So I was browsing that information when I noticed that the last eclipse of the same "Saros cycle" as the 1999 eclipse took place on July 31 1981. That reminded me that the royal wedding took place in July 1981. Here is the summary:

The ROYAL WEDDING took place less than 24 hours before a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!

Prince William was born the SAME DAY as a partial SOLAR ECLIPSE!

Diana died on August 31, 1997. On Sep 1, 1997 there was a PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!

What is amazing that in the case of Princess Diana, the three most significant days of her life ALL took place within a day of a SOLAR ECLIPSE! Her wedding day, the birth of her first child, and the day she died! "

Also, for those who think an eclipse is nothing:
"A French economist named Maurice Allais believes that during an eclipse, Earth's gravitational pull slighty increases.

Allais tested his theory during two total solar eclipses, one in 1954, and another in 1959. He used an instrument called a Foucault pendulum. This special tool swings in the same direction while the Earth turns underneath it.

If his theory holds true, everything we know about gravity is false. "

(And it is true) A genius before his time, Mr. Allais, although he did win a Nobel prize for economics, but then aren't ALL geniuses before their time?

Why is that? People have a problem with genius? No, that couldn't be it...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I' ve noticed that now a large illuminati propaganda image (Jews as scapegoats) loads in one of your posts in the first page. `

Can you please refrain from posting illuminati brainwash that has nothing to do with my threads?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"Confidential" letter to prove "we control the Vatican" - Inauguration, just in time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
hey matt, you never answered thr questiona bout your cat. Is its name snowflake ?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
IOC International Olympic Committee, Jacques Rogge & Illuminati agenda for Israel for dummies

Question:
Why does the IOC still refuse to sponsor a memorial for the Israeli athletes murdered in Munich in 1972?
www.debbieschlussel.com...

Answer:
IOC is controlled by the illuminati
Now, how far will they go?
Jacques Rogge, the president of the IOC, coordinated the physical attack to Ekatherini Thanou and Kostas Kenteris (the first white to become world's best in a sprint event, in the age of global athletics), hours before the opening of the Olympics in Athens 2004. A plan that posed no risk, since the most important pre-condition (total illuminati control over the leadership of the Greek Athletics Federation) was fulfilled. As always, traitors play the most important role in a conspiracy.
No wonder that the IOC is working overtime to push forward the doping conspiracy (1), one of the most important illuminati hoaxes, serving many key agendas.

Illuminati Israel agenda for dummies
The 2 basic facts:
-one of the illuminati end times agendas is the destruction of Israel.
- the most important weapon of the illuminati used to achieve this agenda is the government of Israel, a bunch of traitors on the illuminati payroll. As always, traitors play the most important role in a conspiracy.

Notes
(1) Who, How and Why explained long ago -
doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com... - the next victim: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Google, as usual, knows it best:
www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Doping+conspiracy%22

(2) Glory Of the Olive, the illuminati code for the destruction of Israel and the destruction of the Catholic Church
glory-of-the-olive.blogspot.com...

Jn

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Matt, only problem is, I don't think the Pope has been the one running the show since the Jesuits came around, so in essence, that may have been the first planted Pope, but the others were influenced, if not as directly.

(Poster Akilles before you where removed from ATS) The "panzer" cardinal does know the script.

Closed thread shows a key part of the script. www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Terri Schiavo, a KEY move to advance the illuminati agenda - $1 Million Dollar Hoax"

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Jn]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
The election of the illuminati agent John XXIII was a key moment in the illuminati satanic plan.

The first consequence was that the third secret of Fatima was not revealed, against the expectations of millions that were anxiously waiting for 1959 to come to an end, since the secret was to be announced the latest until 1960.
October 11 1962 - Second Vatican Council opens, a milestone in the plan to destroy the catholic church in one generation, i.e. until 2000. It called for abolition of the ancient liturgy. The Church no longer had enemies, said 'Good Pope John' (XXIII), as the illuminati media immediately called him.

As in 1962 NATO deployed Jupiter missiles in Turkey and Russia retaliated in Cuba, the nuclear clock reached the timetable foreseen in the third vision of Fatima, in November.
And then the miracle happened: John XXIII renounced his satanic vows and accepted God.
He informed Kennedy and Kruschev about it.
McNamara ordered JFK to launch a full scale nuclear attack against Russia or face death.
But John Fitzgerald Kennedy, that was not only the first catholic but also the first non-illuminati to have become US president, vowed to oppose the illuminati(1) to the last consequences.
John XIII died June 1963.
The stage was set for Vatican II to complete the satanic task.
November 22 1963 - The Council's first edict, called Sacrosanctum Concilium (This Sacred Council), was issued. St Cecilia's Day, patroness of the very music it destroyed, while in Dallas Texas, indeed while the Council still deliberated, President Kennedy was assassinated.

Notes:
(1) - Just like in the case of Ronald Reagan, the only other non-illuminati president ever, the illuminati had made clear that they unless JFK allowed them to decide who would be vice-president & Co. JFK would be dead before being president. See:
24 years ago God saved Ronald Reagan from the illuminati bullets - 7 years grace time

matt its about time to see your team kicking some action for a change, they been quite for a time, do we have to rule the roost all the time haha good fun boys!.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
matt they chased after akilles big time and took him under there spell a bit www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MattMarriott

Do you have any sources to support these ideas? Interesting ideas, to be sure, but some background reading would be nice. Where should we look?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

i remember mattmarriott got banned from posting on ats, so has not posted in few years.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

Originally posted by akilles
Matt, only problem is, I don't think the Pope has been the one running the show since the Jesuits came around, so in essence, that may have been the first planted Pope, but the others were influenced, if not as directly.

(Poster Akilles before you where removed from ATS) The "panzer" cardinal does know the script.

Closed thread shows a key part of the script. www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Terri Schiavo, a KEY move to advance the illuminati agenda - $1 Million Dollar Hoax"

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Jn]

The "panzer" cardinal is called the BOSS of all BOSSES, all due respect, but I AM the BOSS of all BOSSES.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join