It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green circles north of groom lake?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Roach131313

Hey new here, hi. So going directly north of Area 51 right to the left of highway 375 is pennoyer Farm Rd.there is a tight cluster of 9 circles one appears "farmed" the others look filled, in the center there is the farmed looking circle and what appears buildings, now take pennoyer rd due east to the last circle before the cluster ends zoom in on what appears more building and farm equipment. But..... look closely, something has been whited out and it appears it's in a barn of some sort. I don't understand what's trying to be hidden there? Anyone else see this? I'd give cords, but I'm using google earth and don't know how. Thanks any response would be great.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Silverzales

There is nothing "whited out" or hidden. What you are seeing is a common image artifact caused by the sun reflecting off a shiny object. In this case, it is most likely newer pieces of aluminum roofing material. You can sometimes see the same effect from vehicles, equipment, and buildings that are painted white, or with a highly reflective coating. I once investigated a supposedly "large, white object" in the Mojave Desert that turned out to be a small aluminum sign that had fallen over. At the time the image was taken, it just happened to be positions at a perfect angle to reflect sunlight toward the satellite's camera.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join