It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Busch Iraq Medal to David Smith is a Satanic Symbol?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Did any of you notice the satanic symbol given to David Smith by President Busch on St. Peter Times? Why was it a golden satanic symbol, its sick!!!

I cant believe I saw this on yesterdays newspaper......SICK!

www.homeofheroes.com...

Do any of you notice in front of your very own eyes....Satanism?

I dont believe in Satan but do find this very strange and sick. I am a full believer in secret white house societys reguarding satanism.

This article was by me, phantomviewer.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by phantomviewer]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Indeed.

He is dead at AGE 33, and for his 'sacrifice', his AGE 11 son gets the medal on his behalf.

What, the wife's age wasn't symbolic enough for her to receive it? Or just women in general shouldn't get it? I like how the wife made it sound like her decision though. Sick but true, they don't shirk from vaguely threatening your life for what is a seemingly minor detail. And now the Symbol which is borrowed from Witchcraft (Hmm, how does that tie into war OTHER than sacrifice?):

Notice the 13 stars as well. 13 colonies my
*... The United States's government didn't start in 1776 either, people, it started in 1788.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's not a satanic symbol. It may be pagan in origin, but not "satanic". It's just a pentagram. Lots of symbols in the military include a pentagram. The Pentagon comes to mind

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What's wrong with you guys!?!? This is the MEDAL OF HONOR, the highest honor that can be awarded to a citizen! it's been given out since the mid 1800's to over 6000 people! Satanic? You guys really need to get over it and start doing some research.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
What's wrong with you guys!?!? This is the MEDAL OF HONOR, the highest honor that can be awarded to a citizen! it's been given out since the mid 1800's to over 6000 people! Satanic? You guys really need to get over it and start doing some research.

You have just got to realize that some people are just not smart. It's as simple as that.
Some people allow their blind hatred and prejudice to push their non-smartness to the forefront.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Why out of all symbols they choose a Satanic symbol?

I would never want to be awarded with such a sick looking medal.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Seriously, you're really searching for things to get mad about, akilles. Your husband or wife dies in combat saving the lives of 100 other people. While you've lost a life partner, your child, your 9 year old son, loses one of their parents. You know and understand how courageous your husband/wife was, but to have your son actually receive an award from the President of the United States in honor of his dead parent would really let him know how brave the lost parent is.

As for the medal of honor, it was designed, or rather redesigned during the Civil War by Major General George L. Gillespie. If you'll note, many generals throughout the world use 5 pointed stars to denote their rank as a General. Does this mean all those nations are secretly Satan worshippers?

...Also, does this mean, since you recognize that Satan can be worshipped, that you believe in Christ?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Seriously, you're really searching for things to get mad about, akilles. Your husband or wife dies in combat saving the lives of 100 other people. While you've lost a life partner, your child, your 9 year old son, loses one of their parents. You know and understand how courageous your husband/wife was, but to have your son actually receive an award from the President of the United States in honor of his dead parent would really let him know how brave the lost parent is.

As for the medal of honor, it was designed, or rather redesigned during the Civil War by Major General George L. Gillespie. If you'll note, many generals throughout the world use 5 pointed stars to denote their rank as a General. Does this mean all those nations are secretly Satan worshippers?

...Also, does this mean, since you recognize that Satan can be worshipped, that you believe in Christ?

Well I am aware of Christ but dont worship him untill I find his spiritual awakening in my heart.

I have heard of Skull and Bones that do perform rituals and the like. This has to be a connection I know it.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomviewer

get off it...
the star isn't satanic...

so

why did the satanists have to pick such a respected symbol?

it is kind of an ugly thing though aint it? baby blue... who designed that?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

IT IS NOT A SATANINC SYMBOL!!! Open your eyes and read! MANY organizations have used this symbol and still do. Many CHRISTIAN organizations such as the Order of the Eastern Star. An upside down pentagram is not originally a satanic symbol, it has only been made so by the media and ignorant people that believe whatever they see on TV.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
did bush design the medal ? NO ? Then how can it be "bush -satanism " ?

what if it was a triangle ? pyramids ! masons ! evil !
a circle ? globalism ! NWO !
a square ? well, you get the point...it has to be some shape of some sort, and they picked a star....looks kinda cool if your not obessed with finding hidden meanings.......

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
He is dead at AGE 33, and for his 'sacrifice', his AGE 11 son gets the medal on his behalf.

What, the wife's age wasn't symbolic enough for her to receive it? Or just women in general shouldn't get it? I like how the wife made it sound like her decision though. Sick but true, they don't shirk from vaguely threatening your life for what is a seemingly minor detail. And now the Symbol which is borrowed from Witchcraft (Hmm, how does that tie into war OTHER than sacrifice?):

Notice the 13 stars as well.

Akilles, do you believe ANYTHING you come across without any kind of legitimacy or basis on fact or evidence? Seems like all you ever do is make bad assumptions...

[edit on 6-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

More like 3,400 (and the recipients can only be members of the armed services, but may not necessarily be a citizen)... But you are correct, this will head down the "Pentagram is Satanic" road, a road traveled all too frequently by the misguided... A road traveled without license (wouldn't it be great if you needed one to post... or have children?)... A road devoid of "Deny Ignorance" signage.

Congressional Medal Of Honor

Road Trip Monkeys, not just for Vegas benders anymore…

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
to be technical it is not a pentagram. To be a pentagram it must be enclosed
within a circle with all 5 points touching the circle. as is it is a pentacle with in
a pentagon.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
to be technical it is not a pentagram. To be a pentagram it must be enclosed
within a circle with all 5 points touching the circle. as is it is a pentacle with in
a pentagon.

I knew someone was gonna bring that up

...Pentacle or pentegram...it's still not satanic. I would only imagine that it would be satanic if it was made by a satanist. I have a feeling that it was pressed in a machine, so perhaps a satanist could have been operating the pressing machine, then the satanic powers could have been transfered to the medal
But, who knows?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

This has to be a connection I know it.

Why? General Gillespie wasn't in Skull and Bones, he went to USMA through 1862, at which point he graduated and joined the Army. He won the Medal of Honor. He voluntarily made his way through enemy lines to communicate with General Sherman during the Civil War. He was captured, but escaped, and, almost getting captured again, he slipped through firing lines to complete his mission. Later, in 1904, he redesigned the Medal of Honor, which used to just be the star.

He redesigned it to look like this:

The Senate, on February 17th, 1862, authorized a medal for the Army which followed the pattern of a similar award approved for the Navy in 1861. The only difference between the Medal of Honor and its Naval equivalent was the clasp and how it was suspended. The medal’s history doesn’t really denote Satanic worship, the whole thing was originally based on a medal George Washington created on August 7th, 1792 called the Badge of Military Merit. Due to the loathing of England and monarchies, it fell into disuse shortly after the Revolutionary War.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I hope the people that said the star is satanic will try to relise that is not the case. If they say it is satanic because of its roots in paganisem, I hope you will relise paganisem has not concept of what is satanic. So that statement is all there own doing.
And if a pentical is some how a bad symbol, the you must also think the same about a sherifs badge, the star of TX, the US air force symbol, and I can probably come up with some others.
I will chose to see nothing evil in 5 straight interstecting lines, only in how it is used.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No worries there phantomviewer. You won't be.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by senrak]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I like the original design better...
looks more studly...

texans are satanists

George washington was a satanist...

sheriffs...yep... you guessed it...
(loved those points-red golem)

It is actually a satanic symbol (one of many bastardized borrowings), so yes...we see your point...

but don 't fall into the common conspiracy trap... to exclude all the more rational reasons. (and more common symbolic meanings)

Its Ok PV, we love the drive and determination though.

better luck with the next thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Frankly, this twaddle is more than a major irritant to me, having a member of my family who won "THE" medal of honor in Viet Nam,posthumously.

I'll take a warning and lose points, but with what I have read here among all this twaddle, I suspect you will never do anything worthy of receiving a medal on the level of the medal of honor.

You have to have enough common sense to pound crap in a rathole, come in out of the rain, and tie your shoes!

I am just glad that I didn't borrow a line from Grumpy Old Men, quote Walter Matthau, and call you a Putz!

[edit on 6-4-2005 by sigung86]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join