It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is being taken

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
ID

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
As many others have mentioned I feel more specific information is necessary to properly assess the situation. The armed guard idea might work but start by just sleeping in the same room as your son so as not to frighten him with a military like person he is unfamiliar with. I also agree with the basement idea though I am skeptical as to how effective it may be, especially if you have basement windows or a sliding glass door. Dragonrider suggested leaving him in the basement I would like to say that you should only do this if you are staying down there with him, we are trying to help him not scare him even more by leaving him down there alone. I do not feel that the video camera idea will be successful. In numerous abduction stories people report electrical equipment such as radios and video cameras to stop working. You may as well set up the cameras anyway though, it wouldn't hurt to try it. I also agree that you should see your local physician and request X-rays, look for anything out of the ordinary no matter how small. The vacation idea couldn't hurt definitely head for a city.

Like I said at the beginning of this post people are willing to offer their ideas but you must provide more specifics about the situation for anyone to really help. Also I would like to say that IF this is a hoax then this person should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have been following this thread. And I sure hope Codes responds.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
maybe they got him...

If what Codes believes is taking his son turns out to be aliens, I don't believe anything short of declaring war on them will stop them... unless he can romove the implants (if any) from his son. An overwhealming percentage of abduction stores where a second party whitnesses the event state the second person as having been 'parilized' (sp?) and unable to assist the abductee. Even these memories were only retracted with hipnotic regression therapy (meaning you wouldn't even remember it normally ANYWAY). Electrical equipment is known to completely stop working around EBE related UFOs. The video camera would likely record a lot of static.. if anything. Since you'd likely be paralized (as would anyone else standing guard) weapons wouldn't be of any use.

An idea I think might work:
Try getting an OUTDOOR video camera (something you can hide in the bushes or in a tree far enough from the house that the electrical interferance effects would likely be dampened) and aim it at your son's window. I'd suggest 2 cameras (3... but the 3rd is expensive).
1. normal color camera
2. night vision equipped camera
3. infra-red camera (heat sensing camera)

Please explain the dogs thing further... I think what you're saying is that the aliens have turned the dogs against YOU and used them to keep you away from your son. (?????)

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As for the camera, you could put it in a metal box to keep foreign signals from getting to te camera. This principle is called a Faraday-cage. It is the same as trying to call with your cellphone from inside your car, the reception is mostly not to good, guess why your caar antenna is on the outside of the car.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Has it occured to anyone that Code made this up?

Maybe he just wanted to see how all of you would react.
Alien fanatics and all.
And why would he ask ya'll for advice and not comment or thank you?

I accept the existence of extraterrestrial life and all,
But if the aliens could travel here from another galaxy or solar system, wouldn't they have takesn codes' son teh first time?

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Assuming that this is true, and the boy is being abducted by aliens, I read that saying something as simple as "Jesus, Jesus..." Helps make them go away. It doesn't hurt to try, you know
Get him x-rayed ASAP. Talk to someone gifted spiritually, an excorcist. Look around the net for people who are experienced with this sort of thing.
I do hope this isn't a hoax since there are far too many of them.
I believe these are spiritually beings that only can be warded off with spiritual things.
Good luck anyways.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yeah, okay.

Just in case this is for real, U2U Majestica or Seekerof.

They're real good at helping people with just about anything.

Take it easy,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Codes, I have sent you a u2u regarding the status of this thread. I suggest you contact myself and those who offered help, Magestica and Seekerof as they are both great people.

I would be grateful if you respond to my u2u.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join