It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is being taken

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i need help.My son is three years old and cant sleep because they keep coming for him! even though i live in U.K i have "attack trained" dogs who used to sleep in my boys room or on the landing(top of stairs),now my dogs have been "TOLD" to stay away and its not by me! my dogs will attack and badly savage anybody that goes near my son but "somebody" has told them to back of while they keep coming for my boy.I cant stop them so what do i do?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Try to stay calm, who are they ?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Who are these people you call "they"

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Do you have a basement?

If so sleep down there for the next week or so. also take your boy to a doctor and insist on X-rays. Look for anything unusual, and insist that it be done ASAP!

Also, never leave the side of the child, and if you can. Find a friend or other trusted person you know who is or was a trained soldier. ask them to pull fireguard over the night.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Have you tried to call police ?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Two words...

Video Camera.

If its in his room, hide it in a pile of toys or bookcase.

I'd go with the X-Ray too, maybe a CAT scan if you lobby enough.

jra

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
id agree about the video camera.. if there is anyway you can use 1 or 2 and hide them in the room and have them record all night if possible. that way you'd know for sure if something is going on or not.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So far as weapons go...

In every report of a close encounter or abduction I've read where the witness tried to use firearms on aliens the guns either didn't work at all or were ineffective. My worry is that, in trying to physically defend your son, you may end up shooting him on accident... as he is vulnerable to weapons while 'they' are not.

Now, how did you learn about your son's abductions? Did he tell you about them or did you come to this conclusion on your own? If the later, you may be scaring him for no reason if you create an atmosphere of paranoia in your house. All I'm saying is that before you set-up armed patrols you have to be sure that this is really happening.

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
...who are they, and did your dogs tell you they told them to stay away............?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Shotguns, Video Cameras...naked pictures of Roseanne Barr...these are all physical things...I suspect your adversaries are Non-physical...so physical protection measures aren't gonna do jack. Well...the Roseanne Barr pics might work...but damn if that wouldn't traumatise your child even more.

Care to share a little bit more...like exactly when these visitations/takings happen? What clues do they give they have happened? Anything else out of the ordinary happening as well??

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by alien]

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
...who are they, and did your dogs tell you they told them to stay away............?

hehe

If i were you just stay awake and not sleep, buy a gun and when they comwe again *BNANG* you shot the sh!t outta them.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Have you tried relocation?

Take a long vacation somewhere else, preferably in a different time zone. Also a complete change of surroundings, if you live in the country, take him to the city, the more crowded the better. Indeed, if you know of someone who has a basement, see what happens if you leave him down there in the night.

If you get a video camera, get one with a night vision lens.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What are you talking about?
Who are they?
You should sleep in your sons room.
You need to elaborate further on this situation.
Your leaving yourself and us in the dark.
Deep

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of coming into serious started threads and reading dumbass replies from you people here!

YES, For once *Magestica* is fed up!
You all want to converse, do it in the chatroom, stop filling up threads with your small talk!

Now Codes, I believe I know what is going on, I have and am somewhat dealing with the same thing with MY 3 year old. COINCIDENCE?? hummm...anyway. I hope you get here soon, and when you do, U2U me for a serious and helpful reply.
thank you
Magestica

*BTW* very important side note, I remember, you mentioned a while back in a thread about your son being afraid of cats' eyes...I know what you were saying and can relate.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh Majestica, don't be so gullible.

Just because someone posts something on the board doesn't make it true, this just looks like a trool or a joke.

My 2 cents, shoot the dogs and get some more, preferrably some stupid ones that don't listen to strangers.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by codes
i need help.My son is three years old and cant sleep because they keep coming for him! even though i live in U.K i have "attack trained" dogs who used to sleep in my boys room or on the landing(top of stairs),now my dogs have been "TOLD" to stay away and its not by me! my dogs will attack and badly savage anybody that goes near my son but "somebody" has told them to back of while they keep coming for my boy.I cant stop them so what do i do?

In all fairness and joking aside, Codes came with a very excited post about something seemingly serious- yet there is no real details, no follow up, and it seems kinda pranky....the dog thing was not explained at all....

I can think of an explanation, yet I am so in the dark it isn't good to speculate.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Have you tried staying off the drugs?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think , now I may be wrong on this but I have done some research and I beleive that the thing that is trying to come for her boy is Barney, the purple dinsosaur. Its either him or the "time to bake the donuts" guy. Not sure I havent honed in all the way. Hope this helps!

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
...sure, we can all have our laugh...but I get the feeling this is serious for Code and child...and taking the piss outa Code is merely going to cause him/her (I'm assuming her) to not seek help with this.

Code...I smell visitation...I smell spiritual influence and attack (and anyone who posts 'I smell a load of crock' is SOOOO gonna get deleted). I also smell stereotypical 'abduction' scenario...so if anyone has any advice to stop that...then please post it here.

Mags, you likely would be able to assist here...as your little one seemed to be afflicted with a similar set of events.

My only advise would be to seek protection that is NOT physical...seek assistance from any Spiritual Healers, or Cleansers in your area...a good place to look for such people are those little shops that sell 'cystals' and the like...ask there...chance are the person running the store is open-minded enough (and hopefully connected enough) to be able to either offer help or point you in the right direction...they are also LESS likely to make a joke out of it, unlike some replies here.

Sure, I made the whole Roseanne Barr quip...but that was to highlight that any physical intervention you take is pretty much going to be pointless in these situations. There are of course some 'physical' based rituals etc that can be carried out, such as blessings/cleansings of child and the area around the child.

Useage of symbols of water and light...pictures of water, sea-shells, water features...anything to do with water. I'll tell you now, that movie Signs was right in one aspect...these creeps HATE water. They also hate light. Candles...a good combination are those bowls of water with floating 'tea-candles'. Be sure also that the corners of the childs room are not cluttered...try to keep the corners of the room free from mess or clutter, from darkness...these things love dark places...so remove their entry points.

Try visualisation techniques. One is visualising a white cross over your child. Focus hard on that cross...and hold it there. You may find your mind starts to drift, if so, just bring that cross up again in your mind and hold it there. If it fades, or you are distracted...then keep bringing it up till it holds in place, unmoving, without struggle in your focus. When this happens, its okay to release the image in your mind. Also, you can visualise light everytime you walk into your childs room...visualise a blinding light, burning its way through the room, cleansing through everything, within every corner of the room...driving whatever it is out. Basically what you are doing is utilising a power of light, of love to counter what is a dark force. And light ALWAYS conquers dark...keep faith in that.

But seek help for your child further than just replies here on a message board...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Have you tried staying off the drugs?

BRAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAH

Oh CF as always youn crack me up!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join