It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Secret Conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The Great Conspirator wishes to 'help' you conceal truths that you're not at all proud of. Things you've said, things you've done, things you shouldn't have even thought. Nobody knows them but you because you've distanced them away from everyone else and kept them locked up inside a box in the depths of your mind. You try to forget about them, as if they never happened but still you know they're there because they continue to haunt you when you close your eyes or sit in silence for long periods of time. Everyday you look for the static of being busy to interrupt the seemingly unescapable past that has become a part of you. Will you go along with the Great Conspirator? Will you give him the nod that yes, nobody should ever know but you and him? After all, if you bring it out into the open, you'll be ridiculed, laughed at, and maybe even punished. Nobody would ever understand, so back into the lock-box it goes...
Later, other such decisions will come up and knowing you're holding a few dark secrets already, you think your lock-box can hold one more. Do not be a slave to darkness! Deny ignorance! Deny pretending these things never happened! "...the truth will set you free" (John 8:32). How? Talk about it. If God seems unapproachable at first, trust your spouse or a close friend despite consequence. See how you feel afterwards. Do you feel a heavy burden lifted? Imagine now what it would feel like if God Himself, the source of all good, would say, "I understand. Despite the harm you caused, I forgive you because I love you. Go now free, cleaned of the ugliness from your past and do it no more" (based on John 8 and personal experience). No more secrets? No more lies? Surely he could not forgive what's been done can He? Yes! He's all powerful, remember? And you can forgive others too, "for if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you". Can you feel that much love to forgive someone no matter how badly they've wronged you? If the answer is no, then it's probably because you have a few seemingly 'unforgivable' wrongs yourself that need to be resolved.

So, I ask: Are you going to be a part of the Dark Secret Conspiracy, or will you relinquish the chains that hold you down?

[edit on 6-4-2005 by saint4God]

pao

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i agree wholeheartedly

Cug

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
No conspiracy here, your just preaching.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
...Do not be a slave to darkness! Deny ignorance! Deny pretending these things never happened! "...the truth will set you free" (John 8:32). How? Talk about it. If God seems unapproachable at first, trust your spouse or a close friend despite consequence. See how you feel afterwards. Do you feel a heavy burden lifted? ...

Saint4God, you have my respect for at least trying to make your posts in Conspiracies in Religion about actual conspiracies, but just renaming the Devil "the great conspirator" and witnessing the board doesn't cut it.

Please understand (directed to all), that doesn't mean this is BAD. It's just not a Conspiracy in Religion. It's an excellent Faith, Sprituality and Theology topic though. Why the allergy to that forum? It's wonderfully free and open for these discussions. Please enjoy.

PS - There's no pressure for members to "invent" Conspiracies in Religion here. So why do it? You can start threads like this all day in FS&T.

(moving)

[edit on 9-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
No one will ever be "won over" by preaching at them....to win someone over is to be done by deed.....preaching immediately turns people away....I would be much more impressed to see Christians living what they preach and it would be much more of a possibility that I look seriously at Christianity...but all I have ever gotten is preached at and told not to sin by people that sin....those I have found..... just a few that actually mind there own sins and left others alone are far and few between, but they were really wonderful people....

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I would be much more impressed to see Christians living what they preach and it would be much more of a possibility that I look seriously at Christianity...

Okay LadyV, how can I show this to you?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If this is preaching, why is everyone here preaching that Jesus had a wife? Why is everyone preaching ufo's exist? Why does everyone preach that George Bush/Kerry/whoever is the anti-christ?

Is my conspiracy different because it discusses a true conspiracy? Must it be false to be considered "Above Top Secret"?

There is a conspirator, a motive, and on top of that, real life experience that can back it up. Because my claim is probable, it's no longer a conspiracy? Last I checked, the forum was called Conspiracies in Religion. If I'm wrong about my theory, then bump it and shut it down. I've read the guidelines, I'm not here to lie or deceive anyone.

PS - There's no pressure for members to "invent" Conspiracies in Religion here. So why do it? You can start threads like this all day in FS&T.

I didn't invent this unless you're claiming I'm God. It's been around since the beginning of time. It's just time for us to wake up and deny ignorance.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by saint4God]

top topics

join