It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke or Jones?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think both of them are right. You just have to merge them both together to get a complete picture.

THese illuminati have been manipulated by something outside of our sight. In Quran it states that the "Whispirers" will mess with your head at night. I have seen two picutres that depict the "Souroid". Its starting to look like (If real) these reptoids are in fact "Satan" or the satan (spicies) mentioned in the bible (The serpent in the garden) . If true, that means they have millions of years head start on us, technologically. With rumors of aliens who can abduct at will and are known to have high tech, isnt it possible that they are in fact, the Quranic, "whisperers"? And if that being true, then there is no reason do doubt that some people have become treasonious to the human race and have in essence sold us out? ( The John Carpenter movie "They Live")

Even in the bible it states that satan has the power of flight and has been known to take men captive. Come On, it dosnt take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.

Alex sees the results of this covert (Alien/Demonic) intervention, even if he cant say where it is coming from. In other words, the proof is in the pudding. Is it the illuminati/ NWO or is it the reptoids. The Truth? WATCH "THEY LIVE"!!!!!! Both Alex's and Davids points of view are present!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
if any are true what are we going to do about?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
yes! -now we're talking.

if we could just come to a conclusion maybe we could actually be a force for good.. its too bad Americas great diversity results in no unity. to incite some real passion for all this conspiracy talk with the random stranger, one has to bring it to their level... without taking a coupla hours to explain everything, how does one illustrate the NWO threat as it directly effects the individual?

-i think convincing others of a NWO threat is a hard enough task that it would be generally unsuccessful. (too much info at once)

-one could attempt to illustrate the huge potential for corruption in our society. and help friends understand their duty to participate in government -especially if they want their concerns addressed.

-at the very least, get the seed planted. get people thinking for themselves. hopefully they will do their own research.

....get enough people with a healthy distrust (sage-francis) and then the real work begins.... ATS cannot condone it, but it rhymes with evolution.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i'm going with Alex Jones, icke is ....... yeh

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
i'm going with Alex Jones, icke is ....... yeh

why thou?
can you build on this abit

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
[The NWO is] about the takeover of religion, money and power. Why all this? To create a stage for the Anti-Christ.

To have an anti-Christ, you need a Christ. And it's only one theory that there ever was a Christ. I mean you know that right? It's not FACT that Jesus existed exactly in the Bible, it's just a theory, an opinion, a belief - not fact.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Even Icke and his "oddball fantasies" as someone said. I have done research myself on the bloodline of political figures. It may sound hard to believe , but anyone who is chosen for president is related in some way.

I'm not saying i'll go out and fight for Icke, but what I am saying is that Icke sees a part of the world most cant see , or dont want to see. This world from the beginning has been populated by reptilians. And by saying reptilian I'm really saying the devils seed. Later I will post a thread containing Information I've found. Of course it will probably be written off as BS, but I really dont mind.

As for Jones, I think he is dead on point in a lot of his views. He is a bit too vocal at times though. The fact that he and Icke differ when it comes to reptilians is what puts him in second place in my book. Only because i'm biased in knowing that there is some truth in Ickes reptilian theory.Who do you think the serpent in the garden of eden was? No it wasn't a snake, it was a reptilian being. They have been here from the beginning. That being said, I feel Icke is more open to the real occurences in the world than Jones. Jones will say what true, but only if it doesnt get him labled as a crackpot. I admire Icke for jumping out there and stating what others wouldn't. If you are really sincere in saving peoples lives, you dont care what others think of you.

Stay tuned for my posting on the subject. Only facts, no theories, or ideas.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by maathotep]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by maathotep
Stay tuned for my posting on the subject. Only facts, no theories, or ideas.

Looking forward to it.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Originally posted by Illuminous
[The NWO is] about the takeover of religion, money and power. Why all this? To create a stage for the Anti-Christ.

To have an anti-Christ, you need a Christ. And it's only one theory that there ever was a Christ. I mean you know that right? It's not FACT that Jesus existed exactly in the Bible, it's just a theory, an opinion, a belief - not fact.

What are you trying to say here? Did I ever once say that its a fact in my post? Im not quite sure what you are trying to get across.

I believe without a shadow of a doubt Christ is real, and he just left, and I believe he will return at any moment.

I feel a belief is stronger than any fact. What is fact? Something that can be proven as real? Is this something we can see, feel, taste and think is real? What is a dream? Have you ever gone lucid in a dream? Didnt that seem like it was real? Could you not tell the difference between that reality and this one while it was taking place? I know I go lucid in my dreams almost every night and I cant tell the difference until I wake up. Even then the feelings and sensory input are the same.

My point with this is, why do we need proof when this existence is something we cant explain, and we shouldnt be able to explain either. Lets say I dropped a glass and it shattered into peices, I can see the shards of glass on the floor, is this a fact that I broke the glass? Sure, one would say thats a fact I broke the glass. Then some would say that it was the atoms that make up the glass and the atoms that make up the tile floor and when they met the friction caused a reaction that made the glass shatter. You can break things down to "prove" that something is fact, and something is real, but truthfully our brains can accpet all sorts of "reality."

I feel that having a belief and a feeling of hope and faith is much more of a "reality" than having a "scientific" explaination or proof.

Knowing and believing are two different things. I would rather believe and hope, because I dont need proof, I dont need "facts"

Who are we to prove something? We cant even tell the distinction between a lucid dream and this "reality"

When we are "awake" we think we can, but how do we know we arent just asleep right now?

Basically, I feel this whole life is an illusion, and a test to see how well we can deal with feelings and beliefs because there is something much greater beyond this "reality" we are just being prepared for whats to come.

The New World Order/Reptilian/One World Government plan and conspiracy we see is all part of a plan beyond our understanding. We need to wake people up to be more aware, because we cannot stop what is happening, but we can avoid it in some aspects. Its been happening since the dawn of man, and now that we approach the end, we are becoming more aware, and waking up.

dh

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
From Ickes headlines
'I am currently traveling in South Africa with the great Zulu sanusi, Credo Mutwa, and he has shown me this prophecy he wrote down in 1999 – two years before Bush came to power.
He says he saw all of these things in one of his waking-state visions:

Now, half-blind prophet, thou lonely outcast fool.
By men despised, as by all Gods abhorred.
Thou beggarly pilgrim at the brooding Fane of Time;
Foot Dog-pursued upon a cardboard square!

Open thine eyes as the golden doors swing wide; revealing secrets of 1999 –
things yet to be, events yet to be born –
slumb’ring like babes in the dark Womb of the Months Events
that will shake this wildly-spinning globe from pole to pole;
from the tips of the highest Alps to the deepest trenches ‘neath the restless ocean waves.

Behold mad Bush, pushed by the Hounds of Fate –
place humankind firm on the road to war to save his throne and to secure his reign.
Dark Saddam falls, his star dims in the skies and proud Gaddafi knows the string of fear.

But Bin-Laden, a ghost, a raging wolf, brings death to India and to many western lands.
Bombs roar in vengeance, tall buildings fall like trees -
as a giant Jihad overspreads the frightened world;
so ‘tis writ in heaven and so these things shall be.

Oh, my native land, Africa woe to thee.
Torn by many wars, ravaged by hunger and AIDS –
peace shall elude thy valleys and thy shores.
The hungry child shall weep for food in vain –
and the weeping woman shall wail to no avail!

Be careful Blair and take each step with dread.
For you, O fox, a toothed wolf trap of steel
waits in dark ambush to sever unwary limbs!

Smile not overmuch, nor play the clown too oft –
history shall judge thee harshly and unpityingly condemn
as one of the apes that crucified mankind!

Credo Mutwa, 1999'

Maybe not great poetry, but a great man
And why would you not take his knowledge seriously
Because he is not published in peer-reviewed scientific publications
Because he is without the 'proof' of articles published in Western mainstream media
A little WASP ethnocentricity perhaps?
Because he is supposed the target or victim of Western ethnocentricity, and not a revealer of things?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Not sure I have read a enough of Alex, but I have been down the Icke road for sometime now. I think we wouldnt know the truth if it bit us in the butt. I sure like Icke's work. Im not big on the whole lost world and snake blood stuff but who knows? The fact that a few control and know what they're doing will destroy the world is enough to think what ever you want about them. The real important part of Icke's work is the positive ideas of freeing ones mind and understand that many things are happening around us that are not understood by the mainstream. He talks about his bad years in life and how a change in though changed his whole world. The idea that fears is the tool of power is very true too. Im sure both dont really shows us the truth but thats not the end of the world. We dont even tell ourself the truth much too. There is too much head and to little heart in the world today.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't know much about Icke, but that reptilian thing is interesting. On the other hand, I like Jones, but I listen to his show. I would like to learn more about Icke, though...

I don't swallow all Jones says, though, but he tells you to not just believe him; he tells you to check out what he says. And when I do, the guy is dead on, no matter how unbelievable the stuff is. I don't agree with everything, though; I'm not anti-abortion and I'm not a Christian. But, it does seem that the NWO is Satanic.

Hell, the reptilian thing might have some truth; we all are descendents of reptiles if you go back far enough. Amniotes, anyone? There are a vast number of dragon/reptile references in all kinds of cultures, so who knows?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
When it comes to the NWO, which theory do you believe to be true? Icke's reptilian bloodline theory or Jones political illuminati that has links to royal family etc? I think this is interesting to see which one members tend to go to. I myself, believe in Jones theory of the NWO and illuminati.

As others have said before their views are similar with the exception of Icke's alien link. To me, both make sense from an evolution perspective. That said many others were saying this well before Icke and Jones.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
As others have said before their views are similar with the exception of Icke's alien link. To me, both make sense from an evolution perspective. That said many others were saying this well before Icke and Jones.

there are many links between them,
both are trying to find the same goals

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
In my research and discussion with fellow conspirators I have been lead to believe that it very well may be both. Maurice Strong along with his Agenda 21 have a completely new outlook for the world. This man rose out of nothing to become what I, as well as many others, believe to be one of the most influential and powerful men in the world. Could this man, Maurice Strong, facilitate if not single handedly orchestrate the onslaught of the New World Order?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The real problem here is, that they both probably just "licked the surface" of What is Really going on.

True. Very true indeed.

Icke goes that little bit further than jones. How Icke fails is that he has no proof of the shapeshifting demons. This one factor which puts icke in a bad position, which is a shame. Becuase there is info that states the higherarchy of the nwo do have rituals which witnessed by one or two individuals, shapeshifting has taken placed!- so icke may not be wrong.?

Still he did say he was jesus-lol.

My advice would be to start with icke, then try jones.

Then do your own, youll be surprised with what you come up with.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You guys should buy Alex Jone new DVD Martial Law 9/11 Rise of the Police State. I bought it recently and it exposes the NWO once again. Talks about how the same group that got Hitler to power are doing the same to Arnold Schwarzenegger. By the way Arnold's father was a Nazi.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
You guys should buy Alex Jone new DVD Martial Law 9/11 Rise of the Police State. I bought it recently and it exposes the NWO once again. Talks about how the same group that got Hitler to power are doing the same to Arnold Schwarzenegger. By the way Arnold's father was a Nazi.

cool.
ive been thinking of buying some of Icke's DVD, thinking of importing them over here to the UK.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
interesting comments here.

I got ickes matrix dvd...I really liked it

on the NWO, I like what they both have to say. and I think jones' passion comes thru and so does his ego, which should be de-tuned a bit
....eh ?

I've posted this on other threads cuz I thought it had a great timeline , that laid it out and gave the reader a real sense of
what it was all about ;

www.khouse.org...

all the other real historical people [ house, bailey, etc...] brought together here, give this a unique life of its' own and IMO, a needed viewpoint, to give it proper perspective , to all that is out there.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by toasted]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
www.khouse.org...

interesting link you posted there.
Very interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join