It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke or Jones?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When it comes to the NWO, which theory do you believe to be true? Icke's reptilian bloodline theory or Jones political illuminati that has links to royal family etc? I think this is interesting to see which one members tend to go to. I myself, believe in Jones theory of the NWO and illuminati.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My opinion.....It’s not about aliens.....it’s about greed, money, power and control, the typical downfalls of man.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
When it comes to the NWO, which theory do you believe to be true? Icke's reptilian bloodline theory or Jones political illuminati that has links to royal family etc? I think this is interesting to see which one members tend to go to. I myself, believe in Jones theory of the NWO and illuminati.

Infinite, Jones theory is actually what Icke had conceived of years before him. Icke isnt all about the reptilian agenda and he does believe that the political manipulative powers have ties to the royal family from George Bush all the way to Collin Powell.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In a general sense, I give the nod to Jones.

However it's worth noting that in reality, both Icke and Jones follow the same line of thinking as applied to bloodline, Icke just ventures off into "lizard land".

Oh, and Jones' radio program is really too centered on "me" and not enough on "my guests". The guy needs to stop trying to flex his ego and let the people talk more. Yes, yes, it's good that you know what the guest is going to say, Alex; but please, let the guest speak for more than 20 seconds at a time, k?

Other than that, he's alright.

X

Edit- I also think that Jones is fearful of taking on Zionism, he'll do so in a half arsed manner from time to time, but never really ties them to NeoCons or anything else really, pity.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Jones has interviewed Icke and stated that they pretty much agree on everything except for the reptilian connection. Alex Jones said that he deals with things that he can prove through major news outlets, whereas Icke's reptilian theory comes from eyewitness reports. Both Jones and Icke challenge the listener/reader to do their own research.

MK

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Infinite, Jones theory is actually what Icke had conceived of years before him. Icke isnt all about the reptilian agenda and he does believe that the political manipulative powers have ties to the royal family from George Bush all the way to Collin Powell.

Yeah i know they do,
both they different when it comes to the repitilan theory and other things aswell.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have seen few documentarires from both authors, and I must admnit that they both have Right - maybe Icke is a little bit too much "taken away" by this reptillians, but he has Alot of very good points.

The real problem here is, that they both probably just "licked the surface" of What is Really going on.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
"licked the surface" of What is Really going on.

Good pun

I think what seperates Icke from Joes is that Icke presents his information as if it is complete and without flaw. He says that his theories are true but they keep becoming deeper (take a look at his recent 'Time Loop' book)

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What happenin Souljah, not sure if you're the same person but I've bumped into you on a few forums, do you make music? My names normally Rebel.Lion but they wouldn't allow me on here with it so I'm stuck being -An Entity-

Both Icke and Jones have good points. Jones is a bit too brash for my liking, I think hes more into making lump cash sums out of it all and Icke seems to go off on one a bit, cloaking every freedom fighter (even Che) with a lizard theory rather than see what they were doing and the heart they put into it but taken for what it is and no further its cool. Still, I'd say Jones if he wasn't so brash he'd have the ability to actually reach people who don't need to see lizards to find their revolution.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't know if it's my delicate British sensibilities (
) but Jones just doesn't come across very well to me.

Like people have said above - Jones and Icke are pretty much on the same wave-length, except for the unproveable (so far) Reptillian theory that Icke subscribes to.

It's just Jones' way of SHOUTING and making everything sensationalistic, what I've seen of his videos is exactly what we make fun of here with regards to American cable access shows.

I know Icke isn't much better, but for a British audience, Jones looks like a crack-pot alarmist.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Think about it, David Icke tells us 100 things that are absolutely true, then on a little sidebar number 101 he says "by the way all these people are shape shifting Lizards." The one straw man argument, the one looney tunes statement even if reflecting some substantial reality, is so far out that you throw the baby out with the bath water. How ingenius it is! Now he can keep pounding the proved facts, and since he purports shape shifting Lizards once, they do not have to make him suffer Arkancide.

That's survival value.

Now Alex Jones stays away from things he says he cannot prove, however if they bump him off, millions of hydra heads may spring forth, why maybe even some modern kind of Estates General.

Both have a certain survival strategy, but Mr. Icke has definitely sequestered himself into a much smaller audience due to his observations about Lizard people. Oh yes and who knows in time and space, such things may have a basis in scientific analysis, and actual independent witnesses, however it does not strengthen his larger case. Royal families do not seem too friendly, with their obsession of enlarging their contrastive luxury with the misery of others. They appear to be incensed when any ordinary person has a nice swimming pool, and drives a Rover. Well that's survival value for you. Keep focusing on the Lizards, but make sure you have a great recipe for victory garden pottage, the way things are going.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I always thought of Icke's reptilian theories as detrimental to his work

But after that ^^ I can definitely see some sort of protective function that it has. This guy is seen as a nutball, so he's not a threat.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Alex knows what he talks about.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
Alex knows what he talks about.

and Icke doesnt?
both know what they are talking about and both are experts on the NWO theory

dh

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
well you know Jones represents the solid world always backing up his stuff with mainstream media and government documents, while Icke takes flight in the self-created holographic world and correlates confirming anecdotal studies as well as the solid-based evidence
They're both proper research methods that you take on board and see how the ongoing accumulation of evidence fits the proposals and previous evidence
Its up to each and everyone of us to decide

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
well you know Jones represents the solid world always backing up his stuff with mainstream media and government documents, while Icke takes flight in the self-created holographic world and correlates confirming anecdotal studies as well as the solid-based evidence
They're both proper research methods that you take on board and see how the ongoing accumulation of evidence fits the proposals and previous evidence
Its up to each and everyone of us to decide

True,
This is why i prefer Jones, i feel he does back up his claims with evidence unlike Icke, when it comes to the reptilian theory.

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
yeah, i never really thought about the survival factor - but it makes sense that jones turns to screaming and rolling over his words like a madman, while icke talks about mansized shapeshifting lizards infiltrating our society.

supposing they could still survive 'the man' - imagine how successfull someone with more normal people skills could be at informing the public?

-but'd probably end with a red dot to the forehead.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I like Jones myself, though I stay opened minded as much as possible. Jones and his booming rantings are just the guys personality and passion for what hes doing showing through. And not to mention the fact that you would have to have a powerful persona about you to publicly do what he does. And for those sitting on his side of the fence, this is the guy who will stand up to the "elite" and demand valid answers to valid questions.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Most likly you will find the truth somewhere right in the middle of both points of view. Watch out for polorized positions, they are meant to throw you off.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Okay, here is my take on the whole thing.

This whole thing, this whole NWO takeover is not about money, power and greed. Yes, that is what it appears as because those are evils being used to accomplish a one world government, new world order takeover of the people and of our souls and minds.

Alex Jones is trying to make people aware by using credible information, because people in this day and age wont believe anything unless they see the proof, they cannot think for themselves (the majority anyway) Alex is trying to make it as easy as possbile for people to try and understand. Alex is also trying to expose what he believes is the reason for the NWO, and that is to create a one world state for the reign of the Anti-Christ.

Thats what this whole thing is about folks. Its about the takeover of religion, money and power. Why all this? To create a stage for the Anti-Christ.

People cant seem to see that aspect of the NWO, and if they cant, they are looking in the wrong direction. That is my take on it anyway, because that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

As for Icke, he is on track with the agenda at hand, I just think he has a few things wrong. He doesnt believe in Christ, and he should. Hell, he claimed he was Jesus at one point. Then he tried to say the reason behind that claim was because he was trying to say we all are Jesus. Then he turns around and says, oh wait I dont believe in Christ.

As for the reptilian theory. I think they could be real, and the only explaination for their existence and what they are is simple. They are demons, nothing more, nothing less. Its like in "Constantine" they are "half-breeds"

Thats the only thing I could see making sense behind the reptilians.

But to answer the question more simply, Jones is dead on, Icke is trailing behind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join