It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Was Wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
by anon

One morning, John Sullivan found himself walking along a street downtown. He could not explain what he was doing there, or how he got there, or where he had been earlier. He didnt even know what time it was.

He saw a woman walking towards him and stopped her.
"I'm afraid I forgot my watch" he said and smiled. "Can you please tell me the time?"

When she saw him she screamed and ran.
Then he noticed that other people were afraid of him. When they saw him coming they flattened themselves against a building, or ran across the street to stay out of his way.

"There must be something wrong with me?" John thought. "I'd better go home" He hailed a taxis, but the driver took one look at him and sped away. "This is crazy, " he said to himself

John did not understand what was going on, and it scared him. "Maybe someone at home can come and pick me up." he thought.

He found a telephone and called home, expecting his wife to answer. Instead, a strange voice answered.

"Is Mrs. Sullivan there?" he asked
"I'm sorry, she isnt," the voice said.
"She's at a funeral. Her husband was killed a few days ago in a car wreck downtown"!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
that was amazing, i don't know where u find these, u have to keep them coming though

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
f16falcon

Cheers there lov

these arnt mine, but am still working on another story by myself, going to speak to dragonrider when he comes online, as it is longer than a short story.

Hopefully do it in 4 parts?

keep watching

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Spooky! Just wonder exactly what he looked like, maybe a scene where he looked at himself in a mirror or something?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
dragonrider!!!

good point, see what I can do for you?

blackwidow

top topics

join