It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the "truth" about 911 start a civil war?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Off the top of my head I was not sure where to put this. I've always been interested in all the conpiracy theories surrounding 911 just for S$h@# and giggles but after a recent discovery I'm not so sure how I feel about it anymore. Apparently Larry Silverstein (Controlling interest in WTC) admitted in a PBS documentary that building 7 was "pulled" because of "out of control fires in the building".

See:

www.starseedtech.com...

WTH? I did not know this. I mean on the day the towers fell I had a strange feeling about building 7 collapsing. The collapse of Building 4 and 6 was also suspicious but they sustained FAR more damage. ALSO, how in the world did they get the explosives set up so quickly?? After doing some research, it takes quite a bit of time to set up a demolition of that sort. (The reason is to minimize damage to surrounding areas/buildings) I'm implying that this building might have been set up PRIOR to 911. Don't want to get to carried away on that for now.. You can also read some interesting stuff here. This of course is not "empirical evidence" like the previous link revealing evidence from the horses mouth but will give you some ideas and links.

portland.indymedia.org...

One thing to keep in mind. What if someone wanted to get rid of the WTC complex for financial reasons.. They were too big for controlled demolition,(under normal circumstances) you would have to "deconstruct" them. It would have cost FAR FAR more money to deconstruct the WTC than it cost to build them! (Apparently scaffolding 110 stories tall surrounding both building would have to have been constructed) One question I have, if any of this is the truth, is WHY, (Besides financial reasons) and how on earth was it so carefully coordinated between all the parties that would have been involved? I've already read alot of information about links between the bush family, bin ladens and former NY mayor Giuliani. Geez.. Was silverstein in bed with all of them? I mean could they all be part of some evil group pushing for a new world order? (HELLO George Orwell) After doing a little digging it looks like a large group of evil people were trying to hit a few birds with one stone. Looks like they succeeded and are getting away with it! Thoughts and oppinions please.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by TxSecret]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why would it start anything now? The truth and the conspiracies have been out there for years now and nothing has happened. Its easier to just deal with it, turn a blind eye and be in denial as many many are.

I'll take some milk and cookies with the lies.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'll take some milk and cookies with the lies.

A firm ally of deception, ignorance and denial is apathy. And a firm ally of apathy is the self-assurance that, after all, things in the USA are not so bad, especially when compared with some other (exotic, unknown) places.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
wow a spark of common sense among a sea of blackness-for the record silverstein tries to suggest that he was using the term in reference to clearing the building of personel- and that the collpase was an unexpected wonder-ha lol--although at this point its important to note that he only owned bldg 7 until about 2 months prior to 9/11 at which point he acquired bldg 1 and 2 (in a business deal that was "laughed at" due to the damaged nature of the bldgs and the immense cost of demolition and reconstruction-i guess silversteins the only one laughing now)and re-insured all of them for 200 mil which included a special "terror attack" clause that entitled him to a record insurance pay out of 3.5 bil -but he didnt stop there he petitioned for a double settlement and won so his original 200 mil investment turned him,overnight,into one of the worlds richest men with a record 7 billion dollar pay out-historically unprecedented -had arabs really hijacked the planes and had two(or more)chances to strike america they would "not" have flown right over "indian point" nuclear facility and missed two chances to completely devestate the U.S. for thousands of years resulting in millions of casualties--officially they cannot adequately explain the collapse of wtc 7 -it is the smoking gun-videos of its collapse prove that the center had been "crimped"- a term signifying the initial collapse (using demolition charges)of the center support structures allowing the bldg to fall into its own footprint

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If TC7 was not demoed, then can ferenzics show that oil from a fuel tank was truly the cause of it's demise, has this been published. What does sound fishy, is that a building in NYC would use oil when most of the city is using Natural Gas for heating and diesel for generators?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
MaskedAvatar has pretty well called it. At this point, I believe that the apathy level is high enough in this country that we could be taken over by ... Russia, China, Venezuela, Bora Bora, or name your poison, and as long as the invader let us generally keep our lifestyle, they'd be a shoo-in to run the country.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The Root Of All Apathy

Originally posted by sigung86
MaskedAvatar has pretty well called it. At this point, I believe that the apathy level is high enough in this country that we could be taken over by ... Russia, China, Venezuela, Bora Bora, or name your poison, and as long as the invader let us generally keep our lifestyle, they'd be a shoo-in to run the country.

The only people I know of who are truly this apathetic can be found right here on ATS.

When describing apathy, I think it is important to specify what the apathy is in regard to.

My own apathy is very specific. It is directed toward dull, repetitive, sweeping generalizations or patently false claims that contain no substance or meaning.

In that sense, I am very apathetic.

Give me some credible facts to work with, on the other hand, and you will find that I am surprisingly diligent in pursuing them, wherever they might lead.

A broad brush paints a crude picture, and after a while, they all start looking the same.

My advice is to look in new directions, rather than staring in the same direction forever.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If the public ever became aware that the events of 9/11 were a government conspiracy against them, it would be the end of the United States and most likely all world governments from the subsequent immediate global economic collapse, political chaos, and violence. There would be U.S. no civil war as the federal government would most likely dissolve immediately. Anarchy would be the way of life for some time to come with regional wars for dominance taking place and eventually wiping it out.

Its my opinion that 9/11 is part of a greater conspiracy of just attempting to scotch tape control of the world for the immediate future. I suspect oil shortage is just around the corner since 9/11 was the beginning of the resource wars. Once cheap oil is gone, the current global system of commerce will go with it, and along with it, the livelihood and methods of survival of most people in areas dependent upon it.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If the truth came public you bet youre ass Id be in the war.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The truth about 911 starting a civil war? Thats exactly what "They" want to happen, so "They" can bring the UN in the states and take over. I have a better idea! Point the masses at the real enemy, the secret societies.............

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
To me the whole Silverstein situaion proves there is shady dealings about. You as a successful business man do not make an investment ilke the WTC without knowing damn sure what you're getting into. He knew he could make money when they fell and he did

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
At this point, I believe that the apathy level is high enough in this country that we could be taken over by ... Russia, China, Venezuela, Bora Bora, or name your poison, and as long as the invader let us generally keep our lifestyle,...

Why, you won't even need a foreign interest to take over the country.
The citizens of this country are giving America to the American government. US citizens are doing this by their own free will.
Just look at how the federal government continues to erode states' right...and the silence as it happens.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't believe that the U.S. government had anything to do with 9/11 -- but I posted similar thoughts in another thread thread that people could say the conspiracy theories are true (even though they are not) to bring on the NWO.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I thought this websites motto was "DENY IGNORANCE".

Day in and day out, more threads come up just like this. THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11, etc. etc...

The truth is that terrorists attacked us that day and brought the WTC down. That's it. NOthing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
there can be huge 'co-incidences' in the real world and there be no cover up, no conspiracy, no anything but co-incidence. however, there are WAY to many 'co-incidences' here for there not to be.

3.5 billion in an unheard of terrorist attack clause? do you remember the news the next day? they (the media, it was all over the news) were all worried about the insurance becasue there was no such thing as a 'terrorist attack clause'.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
If the public ever became aware that the events of 9/11 were a government conspiracy against them, it would be the end of the United States and most likely all world governments from the subsequent immediate global economic collapse, political chaos, and violence. There would be U.S. no civil war as the federal government would most likely dissolve immediately. Anarchy would be the way of life for some time to come with regional wars for dominance taking place and eventually wiping it out.

Its my opinion that 9/11 is part of a greater conspiracy of just attempting to scotch tape control of the world for the immediate future. I suspect oil shortage is just around the corner since 9/11 was the beginning of the resource wars. Once cheap oil is gone, the current global system of commerce will go with it, and along with it, the livelihood and methods of survival of most people in areas dependent upon it.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Frith]

I don't think the people around the world would destroy the world. they would go after those who are responsible. and the people protecting those who are responsible won't protect them after they see the truth. there will always be a few who are blind. but as a whole, the majority will take out the enemy. no as far as finding out all the real secrets of the world.....that might become a problem. but destroying the world, I doubt it.

now as far as oil, that's just like gold and food, something that is controlled by money. they throw all these distractions at the majority, in order push their plans for New World Order under the table.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz

Day in and day out, more threads come up just like this. THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11, etc. etc...

The truth is that terrorists attacked us that day and brought the WTC down. That's it. NOthing more, nothing less.

you are sooooooo right. terrorists did attack us. but let's define who the terrorists really are..... do you honestly think Bin Laden, who was prosperous from the Bush family, would want to push New World Order?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I will not blindly believe that some businessman hatched a plot to hijack 4 airplanes crashing one into the Pentagon and crashing the other into a field and killing thousands of people as ruse to demolish his own buildings for some financial gain. Sorry that is too much of a stretch without hard evidence. The line between open-mindedness and cynicism is a thin one. Sadly many on this forum have not only crossed that line, they stomped on it when they did.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz

yep terrorists all right , and it looks like they well might have been us terrorists.

i have been saying ever since i got over the emotions of the day and watching all the video i could point my mouse at that it looked like a perfect demmo explosive job that brought the towers down. (and sounded like it as well).

there has just been too much cover up involved as well. as someone said just too many coincidances. it seems there are ever more questions brought up. things that do not seem to add up right. this is the first i have heard about the poor shape of the buildings.

the fact that when people started to inquire about how an airplane could cause so much damage, we were told that it was ONLY desighned for a smaller aircraft strike. what engeneer only designs to handle what there is? you ALWAYS try to overdesighn, buildings are like children to both the design team and the builders. you do your best to make sure nothing can go wrong, (unless of course you are a shoddy workmanship company).

no 9-11 realy seems to cause a putrid smell when you take a good look at it. for example one of my co-worker's husband was suppost to be in one of the buildings, she realy freaked out. then to her surprise she finds out he was sent on a "gofer" errend somewhere, she always seemed to wonder at why he would be the one to go as he was not some runner he was brought in from another country to do a job, not to run erinds.

9-11 has never added up well enough for my tastes. just too much bs slung arround. especialy when it seems that osaama was on the cia payrole at one point, then there was the failure to distribute literature by a us counsol for his capture. yet more interesting items i have only heard recently via other threads here. 2+3 does not equil 4. nope something stinks and it aint dead fish.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
I will not blindly believe that some businessman hatched a plot to hijack 4 airplanes crashing one into the Pentagon and crashing the other into a field and killing thousands of people as ruse to demolish his own buildings for some financial gain. Sorry that is too much of a stretch without hard evidence. The line between open-mindedness and cynicism is a thin one. Sadly many on this forum have not only crossed that line, they stomped on it when they did.

this has nothing to do with financial gain. have you heard of Operation Northwoods? this is to control the public's mind and change their views. they are constantly practicing.........look at the news........kidnappings, shootings, medicine flaws, etc.....ppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee (please) look at New World Order, its organizations and its purpose. then if you want, we can tie it in biblically. then it will really make sense, well at least it does to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join