It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next pope, the NWO and the Revelations... my theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Very intresting. There is a new Christianity upon us the Neo-Cons have hijacked Christianity.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but the 'Rapture' comes from a man( I forget his name) around the 1840-60's who predicted jesus was coming. The 'Rapture' is a whole bunch of cow chips.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but the 'Rapture' comes from a man( I forget his name) around the 1840-60's who predicted jesus was coming. The 'Rapture' is a whole bunch of cow chips.

What do you mean?
can you explain abit more??

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i dont see anything good coming out of this new guy on the block.a total draw back to womenkind rights.does not like rock music.dont believe in using protection when having sex.the protection of the church from those who wish to molest children.that one is a must and they better fix it pronto.i wish they would choose leaders of better ties than the nazi party.this seems to be a running idea lately.we could see wars break out over it again just over old second world war wounds.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by djpaec

What do you mean?
can you explain abit more??

actually... i read, just days ago, that the whole bundle of modern Christian end-times/rapture/etc
was 1st made public thru a teenage girl from Scotland sometime in late 1800s

(sheeze- - i should have made a note of the blurb & site, but i didn't because it seemed so un-important...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i agree the NWO has hijacked or at least is pulling the strings of all those
Whabbis' & the Christian; Salvationists & Dominionists & conservativeFundamentalists
it is pretty well accepted that RomanCatholicism is more a Political Ideology
which doles out some 'spirituality' to the masses...its' classified as a religion

but the UN recognized Vatican State, surrounded by Rome, will probably remain unscathed, despite all the various prophecies by latter-day seers.
However- -> the Vatican might refocus itself as the Geo-Political homebase of the Holy-RCC
while Jerusalem, which is increasingly being ceeded to the Vatican, piece by piece, thru land acquisition or by agreements to surrender property 'rights' to InternationalAgencies at the behest of the Vatican...
Becomes the 'International City' envisioned by the RCC and governed by a trinity of the 3 monotheistic-desert born religions: Islam, Christianity, Judiasm...
of course, Protected by Authority of the Political Vatican and Governed by
the spiritual aspect known as Holy-Apostolic-Roman-Catholic-Church.
ergo, the Papacy in Vatican Rome and the Church in Jerusalem

is this possible scenario being quietly & secretly engineered by the neocons
who are now(temporarily) in the drivers seat of the NWO?
are the religious zealots in both Christianity and Islam, eager to bring about their 'end-times' 'raptures' & 'Armageddons'...are they like dead-men walking, being directed right into their cultural-societal demise...genocide, final solution?

good post,
despite the few negative reactions
i don't see it as a rehash of old ideas
actually, I see it more as the Intrigues of the NWO and how it micromanages human behaviors, than a prophetic religious issue.
again, nice thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh, btw, i looked around for the answer to infinite inquiry

...As far as historians can tell, the author of this script seems to have been an itenerant Evangelist named John Nelson Darby.
[...]
Darby was himself inspired by an unnamed Scottish girl who had visions
of the Second Coming around 1830, when she was in her teens.
[...]
Thus, a mere wisp of a lScottish lass originated the script that enshrines the beliefs held by the leading politicians of the American right today....

source: www.metahistory.org...

located around the 3rd paragraph under the 'crusader' picture as you scroll

see ya

[edit on 22-4-2005 by St Udio]

[edit on 22-4-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is ridiculous..

I agree with the poster who uttered that staement, this is a whole bunch of vomit.... The rapture will never occur.... How could it happen. it is not mentioned in the bible.... as far as the whole bunch of conspiracy theories about the last poe, it 's a whole bunch of garbage. What we are doing is placing people under the wrap of FEAR. and you know what, none of these prophecies predicted by the conspiracy theory ppl ever comes to pass.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join