It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with a New World Order? This one doesn't work so well.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm really not trying to provoke anyone.
I'm serious. What would be wrong with a more unified world?
I'm trying to understand how remaining divided and pecking at each other for our own self-interests, is better than a unified world political situation.
We don't kid ourselves that the US government and other governments aren't ruled by powers above them already.
Why not let the real powers that be, rule in the open.
Then the world population can direct their dissatisfaction at the ones that actually cause the problems.
At that point, we might wake up long enough to make some real advancement, both politically and socially.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yeah, well, let's say like this. This World Order might not work so well, but it works. A new world order wouldn't work at all. At least not for you and me. The govt would be able to monitor your every step, and without warning or even a reason throw you in a concentration camp. If there was a new world order, milions of people would die in a matter of a few days. Trust me. This World order isn't a pretty sight, but that's nothing compared to what a new one would be.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This has been covered before,
there are numerous good points about the new world order, which will be very positive about our world.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I agree that it will better the world, and I can't wait to take part in the revolution. The only problem is that we would still need to divide ruling into different sections, because there's no way an empire could effectively rule the entire planet. So, say a few people govern this area, a few this one, etc. etc... which would be the only possible way for things to run properly. Now if you think about it... isn't that pretty much the same basis of what is going on today?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yup looks like we have some NWO members on these boards telling us it will be a positive thing in the world. Nice try guys the world is starting to know about the tyranny of the NWO don't try to trick us into thinking it will be peaceful.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
Yup looks like we have some NWO members on these boards telling us it will be a positive thing in the world. Nice try guys the world is starting to know about the tyranny of the NWO don't try to trick us into thinking it will be peaceful.

I agree. I would rather die than let a new world order like the one spoken of in this place, come to power.

The only thing I really want out of life is for me to get to live in peace, and every one else too, for that matter. Now, if some guys in camouflage suits decide to take that from me, to throw me in a concentration camp, without any other reason than that I live where I do, I wouldn't hesitate even for one second to kill them. Now, if this is the price for stopping a new world order, that everybody do what they can not to be captured and thrown in a Guantanamo Bay-like camp, that everybody resists the power, then I'd say it is worth being paid. Because, I don't know what you feel about this, but I do not want to have a New World Order in place, since it would destroy Earth even more.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I was not talking about throwing people into camps or any of those things.
I'm talking about a world without borders and without nationalities and race diivisions. More centralized and unified.
I don't think you have to wait for any new world order to have government big brother watching and monitoring your activities. That is happening now.
I have never understood what would be wrong with a one world government and unified human race.
Likewise I've never understood where the concentration camps come into play and all of the other insedious things.
Maybe I'm missing something. Why are people going to be sent to camps?
I'm not trying to be a smarta**. I really don't understand.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
If the NWO controls the world like the EU and US control there population, I doubt many people would mind. Hell, I don't think I would mind much. Yet, if they are tyrannic and do all the wicked things that they supposedly will do, then the US will see a revolt like no other. Ain't no American going to accept living in a prison state.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BabylontheGreat
Ain't no American going to accept living in a prison state.

The beauty of the NWO theory is that we believe that you will not know you are living under it. Laws will be slowly introduce not to "shock" the mass so that you slowly accept anything.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
First: Read these:

Manly P. Hall; The Secret Destiny Of America; Pages 23-24:
Years of research among the records of olden peoples available in libraries, museums, and shrines of ancient cultures, has convinced me that there exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has a Secret Destiny...

Manly P. Hall; The Lost Keys of Freemasonry; Page 67:
The true brother of the Craft ... has a duty and that duty is to fit into the plans of another. He must be ready at any hour of the day or night to drop his own ideals at the call of the Builder. The work must be done and he has dedicated his life to the service of those who know the bonds of neither time nor space.

There is a lot more, but these illustrate the point I wish to make.

The people behind the NWO seek to install a Prince of This World, an ancient entity who has schemed for thousands of years to control this planet. Clearly not an all-powerful deity who has no need to scheme.

Who might that be?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
OK, now I know a very small bit of what Manly P. Hall says.
How does that make it so? You've lost me, regarding that point.
Why am I to take his word for it.
If I'm not mistaken, Hall is just another of hundreds of commentators on Freemasonry.
If these "enlightened" conspirators have been around for thousands of years, they aren't very enlightened. There have been many chances to gain total control throught out the years. All they had to do was to throw support to the many that have almost done it without their help, ie, Ceasar, Alexander, Napoleon, Hitler as well as others.
They missed huge opportuniies during and after WW1 & 2.
Where do the concentration camps come in.
I live and travel all over the US regularly. I am a building contactor who handles government contracts. If we were building camps all over the place
I would have heard at least something.
And think about it, I agree that our liberties are being eroded slowly away but I don't see the benefit to the ruling class of having a discontented populace. Who's going into these camps?
Let me also say that i know many, many, Freemasons. Many are 32nd degree and I know two 33rd degree.
If these guys are part of the insidious plot they are accused of then I understand why the plot isn't working well. These are great guys, and are intellegent enough as men go. But they certainly aren't the calibre to be involved in something like that. They aren't that smart.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You asked, what's wrong with a New World Order.

I answered: the New World Boss.

I said: There is a lot more, but these illustrate the point I wish to make.

You have to study your way to the truth. If it's handed to you on a platter, you can't believe it.

Why it has taken years: It has to be voluntary. It can't be thrust upon us, we have to want it.

You're on your own from here.

new topics

top topics

join