It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC2 showing program about N.Korean leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Theres a program on rigth now about "The Real Dr. Evil", Kim Jong or whatever his name is, on BBC 2 in the UK.

Somebody watch it and report back on it........it says it wil talk about his life and why he is insane.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
His name is Kim Jong-Il. Unfortunately, I only get BBC-America here. He is truly a psychopath. I wish I could see what you are viewing.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I din't realise how crazy he was till I started watching this.......

He wanted people to believe he was sent by God and born in a storm on a mountain.....

If anyone is going to start a nuclear War, it's this guy....

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i was watched a document a bout North Korea. it showed people starving, thin as a needle working on the rice fields.
their TV shows are all about kim il jong, speeched, military marches etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Let me tell you about his fear of the number 3... He is a complete lunatic.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
well, tell us? :/
just got me interested

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Okay, sorry for the slow reply. I was battling with someone on another thread. He is supersitious about 3. All triplets got straight off to a state orphanage. He thinks a triplet will overthrow him. Even high ranking party members who have triplets are effected.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Unfortunately, his military personnell appear to be one of the best I've evr witnessed. They were like "Metal Gear Solid" on fast forward. The documentary showed films of the training they had to undertake all day everyday - smashing concrete slabs on their faces with hammers, breaking wood on limbs and backs, all kinds of pain tolerance training.......and they're shooting skills are impecable. He won't have it any other way. But the scariest thing is, defectors from his regime told the documentary that NO ONE will ever take his nuclear weapons from him, they are his holy grail.

If we're going to go to war with him, I don't think it'll be anything like Iraq........he's 20 hitlers with a nuke

top topics

join