It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i'm tring to find a radio program by art bell, during the program he gets a random call by someone who claims they work at area 51 and is telling all kinds of national secrits. after a while the program gets cut off air when it comes back on air artbell sounds kind of shaken. if you find a link to this please help me out.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i found it never mind

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well........... what is it? Ive not heard about this. It sounds interesting. If you cna provide some good info worth sharing, please do. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo4Mike
i found it never mind

Echo, Can you please post what you found?

[edit on 6-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
yea i'll gladly post it it may take untill tomorow to get all of the information written down the program is quite long but i'll post the info

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Art Bell transcript and MP3 here

ATS discussion here

Hope this helps

[edit on 4/6/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Wow thats pretty heavy right there. Scared me a little.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
thanks yall you found it for me

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Art Bell gets a Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51,
about earth changes

The following tape was sent to me by a webfriend named Teri. It is a short segment from a radio show that Art Bell did, I understand, in 1997.

The tape is only a few minutes long. Listen to this tape. It may be one of the most important few minutes you have ever spent.

On the night this tape was made, Art had asked workers of Area 51 to phone in and spill the beans about Area 51. He may have got more than he bargained for.

When you listen to this tape, listen to your intuition. Listen to you gut reaction. Feel this guy's emotion. If you get chicken-skin (goose-bumps), I believe that is your higher self telling you that what you hear is the truth.

When you hear silence on the tape - keep listening. There is more after a fairly long break. The silence is because within 2.08 minutes of speaking, the caller was knocked off the phone line. There was a massive shut down.

I am told that on the very next program Art said they found out what the problem was: Their satellite had LOST EARTH LOCK. That means, it was KNOCKED OUT OF POSITION!!! What would have the immense power and capability to knock one a satellite out of position so quickly???

I have been told by one person that the same guy was on the Art Bell show some time later and he said that he was only joking. All of what he was saying was acting to kind-of pull Art's coat tails. He has been on other times since and done different but similar jokes. He did say that he was surprised that Art was knocked off of the air. He had no explanation for that.

Teri said: "I only heard him call in one other time after that and he said something to the effect that he was "better" now". If he did in fact say that, does that sound like a practical joker to you?

There are other possible explanations for why someone later phoned in claiming it was a joke:

1) How do we know for sure it was the same guy who rang back?

2) How do we know they didn't grab him, hypnotise him and then get him to phone in? This would be VERY easy for them to do.

Here is a transcript of the talk:

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

An important new book "Secret, Don't Tell: The Encyclopedia of Hypnotism" by Carla Emery (www.hypnotism.org) gives many stories, some from court proceedings, which prove that the 'bad guys' can easily get 10% of the population to do anything they want, purely through hypnosis. The other 90% can be hypnotised once they have been given a drug, for example in orange juice.

In opposite to what most people believe, it is relatively easy to get these people to perform unethical actions, including murder, prostititution and robbing banks through hypnosis. This is without the using extreme mind control techniques described in books like "Trance Formation of America". And if you think that you can never be hypnotized, think again! According to Carla Emery, the more intelligent a person, the more likely it is that they can be hypnotized.

Read "Secret, Don't Tell: The Encylopedia of Hypnotism" by Carl Emery for to learn more. See also the site for the book at www.hypnotism.org

As for the tape, you decide. What did your intution tell you when you heard this man speak? HOW DOES the interruption from a satellite being knocked out of position fit in with the story of a prankster? HOW????????

quote from:::: www.metatech.org...

click on it and listen

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
No, sounds like a load of arse to me. He sounds pretty unstable to me. Besides, why would the government attract attention to it by cutting it off? Doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow. that did give me goosebumps. This is quite distressing. i can't think of any reason why art bell would want to cut his own transmission. also, i had heard a while ago that he was taken off the air and replaced by paul( i think) moony. what was the reason for art being replaced?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
No, sounds like a load of arse to me. He sounds pretty unstable to me. Besides, why would the government attract attention to it by cutting it off? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Youre right, but what would make sense. A radio show that depends on listeners and ratings....hmm, how could one get more publicity? Cause a stir?

Did we ever see hard reports of the satellite being knocked out? Do we know this for absolute fact, or Bell's say so?

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Exactly.

Their sat wouldn't be dedicated to Art Bell unless he happens to have a spare few billion sitting around.

Yes, one way to create attention and ratings is to create drama- just look around.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Any medical professional here can help confirm whether this person is indeed unstable ? ahha....i mean is he really panicking? or is this tape fake?

join