It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO scare in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

www.eppingforestguardian.co. uk
IT was a breathtaking sight which was thoroughly enjoyed by guests at the wedding of an Epping couple.
But the release of some 60 to 70 illuminated Thai lanterns into the night sky over Leez Priory, near Felsted, sparked fears that aliens were on their way.
Police received several calls from concerned residents who spotted a series of bright lights passing over their homes.
A police spokesman said that one caller reported "a large amount of red lights" in batches of five or six lights over Bannister Green on the evening of Monday, March 21.
Other callers contacted Stansted Airport concerned that extra-terrestrial activity was about to land.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This just goes to show that not everything we see in the sky is of extra-terrestrial origin.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I guess it would seem really strange though if you saw all those things just floating around. I bet it was a cool site for the people at the wedding. I think Im going to try and make one of those little lanterns. Just my luck I would let off all the lanterns and burn the hill down and get charged zillions of dollars.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Reminds me of a scaled down War of the Worlds. I'd like to give something like that a try around here and see what kind of response there is.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hahaha i love it

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
lol wish i had seen that ha ha

new topics

top topics

join