It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fundamentalist Mormonsleaving Utah... claiming end of the world in less than 24 hours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Humm this is a tuffy ,,,,yes go and enjoy the ladies , however be weary of lust and covetness , other wise let me know if there was a nice red hed you liked there okay....

Bad idea. I'm married to a redhead. They are devils. If you are a Christian man, you should not hook up with one of these little devils. Seriously...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by steggyD

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Humm this is a tuffy ,,,,yes go and enjoy the ladies , however be weary of lust and covetness , other wise let me know if there was a nice red hed you liked there okay....

Bad idea. I'm married to a redhead. They are devils. If you are a Christian man, you should not hook up with one of these little devils. Seriously...

I know all to well my x-wife was a red head ....but you have to admit they are pretty to look at even more so when they have green eyes......but just look is what Im saying.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by steggyD

I think I'm speaking for all of redheads when I say -
But my hubby says to tell you to get the message out before it's too late for some other sap.

As to Texas's new polygamist group - I found a portion of the transcript from his sermon but can't access myeldorado.net (they actually received the tapes) - it's been down most of the day. Some of the transcript:

Purported voice of Warren Jeffs:

"You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth or rude and filthy, uncomely, disagreeable and low in their habits, wild and seemingly deprived of nearly all the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind."

"So I give this lesson on the black race that you can understand its full effect as far as we are able to comprehend. And that we must beware, if we are for the prophet, for priesthood, we will come out of the world and leave off their dress, their music, their styles, their fashions, the way they think - what they do, because you can trace back and see a connection with immoral filthy people."

Jeffs also explains the black race which he calls the "Seed of Cain" survived the flood of Noah because Noah's son Ham was married to "a wife of that seed" which he identified as being black.

"And why did it pass through the flood? Because it was necessary that the devil should have a representation upon the earth as well as God," Jeffs goes on to say that anyone who mingles with the seed of Cain....will lose all rights to priesthood blessings. He also tells girls not to date or seek their own husband but pray they will be prepared to be given a faithful husband. "And ladies, build up your husbands by being submissive. That's how you will give your children the success. You will want your children to be obedient and submissive to righteous living," Jeffs purportedly said.

Obviously this group needs a redhead or two to shake it up a bit.

B.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I heard about this
I guess i'm staying home tomorrow and not calling in sick. What for...
I hope whatever it is its quick.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That's just great. And I had plans this weekend.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hummm..........I need to do something that I always wanted to do and never had the guts to do, after all is the last day in earth...............I wonder what should I do................

By the way why the moved to Texas?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Marg, whatever you do, careful
there's a slim chance that the world wont end

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Marg, whatever you do, careful
there's a slim chance that the world wont end

Oh lord, I was planning to run with my birthday suit down the road I guess I better don't do it.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Alright, this is cleary a free ticket to do absolutely anything I want. It's about time. I'm tired of living by the book.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hmmm...should i spend my last night on earth in the new 45 million home somebody just built? Its empty from what i can tell...
I'm sure they wont mind...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Why do that? I'm sure you could better spend that time on a couple of unlimited credit cards. Nothing like an American Express 24 hour world tour!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Dg I bet that 45 million home has so many rooms that you probably can move in and spend a year before somebody even notice.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That's true, how are they going to know. Hopefully you will pick the right home though. You don't want to end up in Mike Tysons or Charleston Heston's home.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I wouldnt want to have Tyson bite my ear...and Heston? Who'd mess around with God himself?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
.....couldn't come at a better time! My hubby's boss just laid him off..( after working for them ten years and working the last year with basically a 'broken neck', they mailed him a notice while he was still recovering from surgery)!!!

Won't have to pay all those bills, I'll just load them into the car and head on over to his house for a bon fire!

[edit on 5-4-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Seriously, how in the world could the world end within 24 hours without some sort of warning or movement of events up to it.

They would have been better off saying within 6 months or something.

Looks like someone is trying to pick up some ladies on the mormon camp.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Lord, this prophet/quack has been saying this for over a year. Its not new.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey how ironic speak of a red head and bleys brings one to the party and a cute one to

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
He's probably moving out of the deathblow range of Yellowstone.
Certain parts of Texas were untouched in previous eruptions as far as ash fallout go. So he may not be entirely crazy.

He probably saw that BBC show on Yellowstone coming to Discovery channel on April 10th.

If that thing goes off, it might as well be the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
.....couldn't come at a better time! My hubby's boss just laid him off..( after working for them ten years and working the last year with basically a 'broken neck', they mailed him a notice while he was still recovering from surgery)!!!

Won't have to pay all those bills, I'll just load them into the car and head on over to his house for a bon fire!

[edit on 5-4-2005 by frayed1]

I am so sorry to hear that, but you know what things happen for a reason and your hubby probably will find something better in not time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join