It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An excellent time to reveal themselves...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was thinking while watching all the news about the Pope's funeral, and it is expected that several million people will e in attendance. I can think of no better time for ET to make himself clearly known than at such an event.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Actually I agree, with a pope passing that certainly knew about them and didn't want to reveal thier pressence, there is definitly a gap open for them being revealed.

the moment I hear confirmation that they exist, I move to the US and arm my self...ready for 2012...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have to agree with you as like you say, there will be hundreds of millions of people all around the world watching.

Do you think that somebodymay pull or flick the main switch for the picture if anything like that happened? Like the CIA who have people working in all the News Agencies (Disclosure project document from 1991).

But even if we ALL only get to see 10 to 15 seconds worth of some massive space ship / ufo descending over Rome then it will all be worth it!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Actually I agree, with a pope passing that certainly knew about them and didn't want to reveal thier pressence,

GZ, can you eleborate on that statement? What did he know?

If it is fact he knew something about ET wouldn't that be a point to validate their existance?

Rock and a hard place for the Pope, in one hand he had the belief in a GOD and in the other information about there possibly not being one.

Who knows!!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Actually I agree, with a pope passing that certainly knew about them and didn't want to reveal thier pressence, there is definitly a gap open for them being revealed.

the moment I hear confirmation that they exist, I move to the US and arm my self...ready for 2012...

Heh, was that a Titor reference?

new topics

top topics

join