It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Political Party???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It is very easy to start up a political party these days and over the years we've had some strange ones (remember the Monster Raving Loony Party?) So why not start our own. The ATS political party.
Sounds great to me. We'll give our fellow countrymen what they want and take over the country within ten years(not to much of a hard task looking at our other parties)
Just a thought but then again my thoughts tend to be either very strange or very stupid!!!

[edit on 5/4/2005 by MickeyDee]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Speaking for Simon Gray and the SiGMAtosis Foundation, I am sure he will be so totally enthralled with this concept that he will come on line and post his views on the mission and policies of your fledgling party soon enough. But perhaps those policies will be nihilism in its most absolute form, coupled with quietude.

Good luck. I think however this is a case of third time not being lucky!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Infinite suggested this not so long ago and it didn't meet much interest, due to us all having different views, idealogies and general conflicting opinions.
Could you imagine me and sminkeypinkeyin the same party, oh wouldn't that be fun

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
yeah, i brought this up before...
it didnt really go down very well

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

yeah, i brought this up before...
it didnt really go down very well

On the contrary Infinite, it went down very well. Much better than a lead balloon in fact!

Stu

new topics

top topics

join