It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm really worried....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My bestfriend Sydney's mom just called my house, asking if she was here....

Now Im not sure if Sydney was walking home today or if she got a ride, but like 5 min before I got the call I felt a sudden jolt of sorts, and my stomach did a flip flop thing which usually only happens when something bad happens (not allways how it is, but 50% of the time it is)

Im just really worried about her...she should be home....and she told me to call when I got home (of course I forgot)....but shes like my best friend and if something happens to her I would never forgive myself....

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Reikuro]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Dont blame yourself. Its not your fault.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Dont blame yourself. Its not your fault.

It IS though, if she walked home alone its all my fault.

She has to go thru a bike route where highschool kids drink and stuff, and its the same bike route that a woman got rapped and killed only around a year or two ago. I keep telling myself not to let her walk home alone, and I usually tell her to be careful, if something happens to her its ALL my fault!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ok it wasn't the bike route that the lady got raped on, we were told that but it wasnt.

Alltho there are highschool kids who do drugs and drink there (not sure about the drugs but deffinatly drink and smoke) and they would have jumped us if me and Hillary and Jack werent with sydney

Im just really worried...she would never go anywhere with out telling her parents...and she would've called me...she allways does...

Im like in tears, she would never just dissapear like this...its not like her, shes like the only friend I have who I can really talk to...

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Reikuro]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If anything happened to her Im going straight to Atheism....if there is a god why would he tourture me so?

And if anyone hurt her...I will track them down and make them pay....

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
THAT JERK! >__

new topics

top topics

join