It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy. Im a new person here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey! Im Brian, 16, From michigan!

Im a big Sports (baseball, basketball) fan and music fan. I have a big interest in the paranormal such as Ghosts, Aliens, Ufo's, Mythical Creatures, Loch Ness, Bigfoot, Chipacobra and what not.

Im looking forward to meeting you all.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Brian!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
welcome on ATS,

yes the UFO stuff is pretty popular here. You will find some interesting threads!

enjoy your time

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Check out Below Top Secret for lighter topics and Politics@ for political discussion. Later.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Glad you could join us Brian. There's lots of ghosty and mythical stuff to read here. You may have seen them in the forum front page but just wanted to say that there are discussions on Aliens and UFOs as well as Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts. (red text is a link) But wait! There's more. Actually too much to go into in this short message but I'm sure you'll be finding your way around in no time.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, hello there BrianLomas
Have ya self some fun!! and welcome!!
Look out as there are a few Aliens here.
Look forward to your contributions and views

Carburetor

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Welome to ATS/BTS..and everything you would want to know about.....is here.
I have not yet myself went up to ats and posted much Iwould like to get some information first before I make a fool of myself. hehe
Everyone who comes here is addicted basically after a week, you just have to keep coming back.You turn into a zombie...lol
So, with that said, enjoy your stay, have fun.learn a few things, let others learn something from you, and don't be afraid to ask for help, the mods are very good here.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hi , I am a year and 4 months old, sure goes fast, enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

join