It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lacerta UFO theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok, so if you haven't read the lacerta files, here's the link:www.sabon.org...
In the file, Lacerta states that her species (reptillian) has a mechanical mimicry device on her species UFO's, to convince your mind that it's not there. But, she says, it would only trick minds, not photos, so if some one took a photo of the sky, then the ufo would show up inside it. I have recently obtained a disposable camera; I am taking random pictures of the sky. when they get developed, I hope to see UFO's in them. Perhaps if more people are willing to patricipate, we might get some on photos. So, if you feel like it, get a camera and take random pcs of the sky.

I have also a link to a UFO photo, where the person says he was taking a pic of a rainbow, and when he uploaded it to his pc, he saw 4 UFO's in it.
LINK: ufo.whipnet.org...

So, tell me what ya think, and can you please take pics of the sky?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i remember reading an old article a few years back on how to capture UFO's on film. they recommended setting up you video camera and pointing it up at the sky. your not supposed to point it directly at the sun but somehow use an overhead covering to block out the sun so it wouldnt damage your camera. I never tried it nor have i ever heard of anyone else trying it.
who knows, give it a try

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I will try whenever I can from now on. But i'll use a digital camera.
In my country there is a very low profile of ufo sightings, so I doubt I'll catch one.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'd strongly urge you to read, re-read, etc. the Lacerta files. See how many times she uses the copout..."you couldn't comprehend it" or "you aren't ready for it", etc. etc. Hallmark signs of someone trying to put one over on you...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Don't you think that the aliens are aware of your random snapshots?

If you really want to see that UFO, you need to ask them to pose for you intentionally. And don't forget to take those random photos of the Sky, instead of your house and your rooms.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Don't you think that the aliens are aware of your random snapshots?

If you really want to see that UFO, you need to ask them to pose for you intentionally. And don't forget to take those random photos of the Sky, instead of your house and your rooms.

Duh! I only take pics of the sky! Well, thanx for responding quickly. I'm gonna take pics s'more.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Next time you ask them and they oblige, think you could get some pics of the ship's interior, and the crew?

Yeah...thought not...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, I'm gonna get them developed soon.... I just gotta find some time...... Thanks for posting people....

top topics

join