It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will there be a special board for the UK general election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Seeings we had a special board discussing the issuses for the US election, i was wondering if we will be having the same for the UK general election that has been called for May 5th this year?
So, will there be a special "UK Vote 2005"??

[edit on 5-4-2005 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Three doors down on the left.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Three doors down on the left.

*looks*

i can't see it

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
*looks*

i can't see it

Politics@ATS. It's bound to get busy during the elections as ATS was reemed on Novemeber 3rd with the US presidental elections.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think the current UK politics forum will do, we need advertising though

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
I think the current UK politics forum will do, we need advertising though

If ATS wont be advertising then perhaps members can make a link in their signature.
UK Wizard maybe you can make a little banner for people?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
UK Wizard maybe you can make a little banner for people?

Another member designed a really good one ages ago, damn can't remember where it went though

I'm using a really simply one now in my signature,

[ url=http://politics.abovetopsecret.com/96/pg1/srtpages][ IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/UKwizard/ukpoliticssig.gif[/IMG][/url]

without the spaces

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hopefully, P@ATS should get used more now.

And you never know, we may be able to get Sminkey to change his mind on Labour.....I won't hold my breath though!

Oh, and a big
for UKWizard for my avatar, thanks mate

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I can only see as it as fair there where threads for the US, i think however those Bush ranting spots are gone now though which is kinda a bummer as I had more to say.

Its a good idead to set this aside at the on set though instead of happening into it after the little distractions start.

By the way I hope my friends here in the blue coats enjoy their election better than I enjoyed ours....Although I cant really see a nail bitter like kept the US on edge ....dang brits to dang polite and full of proceedure for my tastes..

I cant wait to see the China or Japanese battle of the Legislator wrestle mania 2005 myself they are just off the wall....lol

You think we can talk Banshee in signing up for a match in the wrestle mania 2005 battle of the Japan or Chinese Goverment........Come on Banshee smurf toss em.

[edit on 5/4/2005 by drbryankkruta]

[edit on 5/4/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Question, does the admin have any plans for the UK election, party badges, banners etc

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Question, does the admin have any plans for the UK election, party badges, banners etc

oh thats an excellent idea

*puts on puppy eyes* please, please, pretty pleeeeeease?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta ....dang brits to dang polite and full of proceedure for my tastes..

Umm, have you ever seen the Parliament in action?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Parliament is amazing when its in action, nothing can compare to the passion that is in the atmosphere during a session.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
ill bump this thread cause SkepticOverlord is on now.

Plllleeeease let us know if you are....

*hugs SkepticOverlord*....i'll love you forever if you do

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Originally posted by drbryankkruta ....dang brits to dang polite and full of proceedure for my tastes..

just a live feed someone on ats gave me once watched them for about 20 mins and got bored not enough argueing to keep me awake....why did I miss something interesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
just a live feed someone on ats gave me once watched them for about 20 mins and got bored not enough argueing to keep me awake....why did I miss something interesting.

You want to see it when the house is full and Blair and Howard are shouting at each other...now thats politics

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
well I must admit that I am willing to sell my vote to the highest bidder.. its the only way I reckon I will benefit from who ever is elected for the next 4 years..

best thing to do is log all of the agendas set by each party should they gain power, see how many are actually upheld...

elections always appear to be a way of beaurecrats rubbing the average persons face in 'it'.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

You want to see it when the house is full and Blair and Howard are shouting at each other...now thats politics

Please by all means allow me the privilage, when this is going to happen , be so king as to advise me via u2u as to when and where and I would love to tune in thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto

Thnx for the memorabillia Klepto - Wolfie Smith takes me back!!

"Power to the people" I say!!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yesterday was very interesting to watch indeed.
The tories seemed to enjoy themselves, ashame they won't win the election though

new topics

top topics

join