It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is the world coming to? horrible video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Stuff like this gets my blood boiling.

Where I live a little while ago some teenage thugs filmed while they beat and urinated on a homeless man.
They were only sentenced 6 months jail time.

calgary.cbc.ca...

A homeless man who was beaten and urinated on by a group of teenagers who filmed the unprovoked attack says the six-month sentence handed to two of them isn't enough.

Matthew Newman and Andrew Hilderman, who were 19 at the time of the July 2003 attack, were with three friends when they found Littlelight passed out in a downtown alley.

High on animal tranquilizers, the group videotaped the beating as Littlelight was hit with a pipe, had a bottle thrown at his head and was kicked in the head. Laughter can be heard in the background.

"All right, we're going to beat up a bum here," one of the five men says on the tape. "Keep going...That was fun. Don't make the gimp come to us, go kick him in the face."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I guess the justice system thinks that beating a homeless Native man isn't a big deal.
6 months is nothing. To me a sentence like this promotes street justice.

If I ever seen something like this. I will be prepared to do something about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
How do you know that the people being slapped are not part of the set up?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That karate vid was funny.

It kind of reminded me of a time when I knew this English guy who got violent for no reason when drunk. He did it everytime on cue. It could be a stranger, a friend, it didn't matter. The poor guy had a problem and I actually felt sorry for him, especially when he tried to start on me, but I wasn't having any of it and ignored all provocation.

Anyway, what was pretty funny was when he yet again picked a fight with a stranger in the pub with the stranger's friend who was minding his own business. The guy and his friend leave the pub cos they think this guy is nuts and they are right. The yobbo follows them and they are just out of sight when I heard this almighty "crack". The yobbo staggers back, just, holding his bloodied face being supported by two friends with his front teach all missing. I thought, "well it was gonna happen sooner or later." He should be lucky he didn't start on a friend of mine who was a Turkish 5th dan shoalin kungfu blackbelt. He would have had more than his front teeth missing then.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
HA! Little douchbags, thats what they were trying to do.

Was in Toledo with a friend who thinks he's black and can dance. We went to a couple clubs, then just walking around cause it was nice out. I go to sit down while he goes to a road ATM to get more money for the next club. 4 guys come out, 1 with a camera and start pushing Devin(my friend). Well, we both took Tae Kwan Do, him a red belt, me a green belt with 2 blue tabs. He was also on the wrestling team and went to semi finals when we were in school. Anyways, so it's 3 on 1(since one had the camera), then I walk over, one turns around, kick him in the nuts, then punch him in the head when he keeled over grabbing himself. Devin picks one up and slams him into the ground. The other two ran off while the two we hit were on the ground. Me and Devin laughed at them and went to the next club with a good buzz going from the whatchamacallit, not testosterone, but that thing that gives people more strength in times of crisis or whatever, like how a 90 year old woman is able to life a car that is on someone after a accident.

Anyways, these douchebags are easy if there is more then one/you know what to do. Really funny, Devin is built like a freaking Gorilla and picked up one of those douchebags like nothing. I am no where near as strong, but hell, don' need strength to fight like I do.(I believe in a fight anything goes, the point of a fight is to win, not play nice and go "sorry, are you ok? I hope I didn't hurt you")

Realize not all people can defend themselves, not everyone has done martial arts training or wrestling, and not everyone has a buddy with them who can also kick ass. I can't believe they do this crap, sooner or later they are gonna get beaten with a bat or shot or stabbed.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The part with the woman really enraged me. I can't see anybody having a reason to do something like that, but at least lay off the females.

Me Too!!! A flying kick in the back? I MEAN WHAT KIND OF *PERSON* DOES THAT?

That kind of *crap* really pisses me off, and its better for me, not to be close in that kind of situation - I was once before, first they hit a girl-friend of mine, then when I Jumped to kick his *behind*, like 5-7 guys jumped on me and kicked me to the ground and beat the crap out of me.

Edited out 'circumventing the sensors' use of profanity.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I dont know if anyonelse noticed but they were speaking english. I had to turn the volume all the way up but they were speaking english. Disgusting really and this is no isolated thing. I learned on another thread this a fad in england called happy slapping. I pity the poor fool who tries that with me.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What you see in this video is pretty typical of life in parts of the UK today.
Gangs of ferral children wandering round full of what their rights are.
Should an adult retaliate then it is the adult who will find themselves up before the courts.
Such is life in the wonderful uk at the moment.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by vengalen]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey, it happens here to. A girl went nuts and detroyed a bunch of stuff at school. The school called the mom, she said she was to busy, so the school called the cops. Why? Because according to the rules any punishment of any kind will get you sued/fired. In fact right now the mother is trying to sue the school, teachers, principle, VP, and the cops because she was to busy doing nothing to get her kid. A teacher who flunked students for plag. was fired. A teacher who sent a kid to time out was fired for singleing the kid out and hurting his feelings just because he threatened to stab another student with a pair of scissors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join