It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is the world coming to? horrible video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am not posting this to cause problems but am simply curious of why people do this type of thing. It's horrible and wrong! I mean, what is the world coming to...really?

Watch this video and ask yourself why?

What makes these kids enjoy making innocent people suffer! Is it there parents, television, school?

Why don't the innocent people fight back? Can someone tell me what language they are speaking and what nationality they are?
I am trying to figure out a logical explanation of why these kids would do something so horrible, but maybe I should just come to the realization that "this is the world we are living in".

Your Thoughts?<

[edit on 5-4-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Could you give us a clue as to what is on the video... I might not want to watch it... but could be interested in what it contains and interested in what you have to say about it...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I also need some details before I click on it.

I've seen some pretty bad stuff that has made me reluctant to click on videos that are potentially bad.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It doesn’t show gratuitous gore it shows a bunch of kids slapping and punching other people for the thrill.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That video is hilarious, it should be on BTS but it's defintely worth a look. Pretty much a group of kids took 'Project Mayhem' from Fight Club a little too serious and just want up to random people and clock them in the face or drop kick them in the head.

It's worth a look if you like random violence (that doesn't result in long term injury or death)

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
KL beat me to it (no pun intended)

Essentially, young (teenagers) hitting, drop kicking, punching or kicking innocent bystanders without any provocation.

Didn't Elton John sing about "Saturday nights all right for fighting"??

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Not a good quality clip but it gets the point across!

The Slapping ones that where shown in the clip on the tubes/ trains / bus-stops is a new "phase" going about here in the UK it's called "Bitch Slapping" (or something simular)

Basically they walk about filming themselves slapping people. Its the usual team of people ganging up on usually 1 person sometimes 2. They know they're aren't going to fight back because they are out numbered!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Basically they walk about filming themselves slapping people. Its the usual team of people ganging up on usually 1 person sometimes 2. They know they're aren't going to fight back because they are out numbered!

I'd like to see what happens when one of these 'innocent bystanders' pulls out a Beretta

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Once again we see how brave cowards are in groups.

The sadistic life they lead will be very short compared to the long time they'll spend in hell. Everything comes back around.

Peace

d1k

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just a bunch of retards who think they are bad with a group of buddies. I would honestly love for some little punk to try that with me, he'd be eating through a straw for a couple months.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I just hope this video helped to put these quacks in jail or better yet, disabled!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Oh yea, I know these guys, they live in my City also. They live everywhere.

Similar thing happened just this Saturday when I was in a club, filled with people, because it was free entrance. And there were lots of these Young Bulls like these guys on video - and one bunch was standing by the bar and when a guy that works in the club walked by, one of them just punched him in the eye, making it nice and black later. Ofcourse the security later disposed of the garbage and then they said to them:"We will wait for you all until the club closes and kick your asses again!" Ofcourse they didnt, and had to catch the bus home.

And ofcourse at some point in their life, they will fu$k with the Wrong Guy, with a Black Belt in Aikido (I have seen that also - looks very nice, more like a Ballet dance!
) or a guy with a 9mm Baretta.

An old saying says:"For each A$$ there is a Stick growing!"

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I can only hope one of these a*holes tries that to me. First of all, what kind of man slaps? Second of all, the video of him trying to pick his a** up off the ground would be great. They sounded German to me. I guess it took "Jack-Ass" a few years to make it over there.

Anyrate, the challenge remains..SLAP ME!!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That video really angered me.
I'd like to wait for them with a cutlass or even just a phillips screwdriver and pray that they tried that crap with me or anyone near me, even strangers.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The part with the woman really enraged me. I can't see anybody having a reason to do something like that, but at least lay off the females.

Peace

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've dealt with something similar to this before.

I was a patrolman at the time for a rather large city in Texas.

Middle to Upper class "bada s s e s" going around assaulting the elderly and homeless in the downtown metro area.

We busted a few of 'em, would always charge them with ABI[Assault Bodily Injury] at the time but it always got to the prosecuter and was dropped to DC[Disorderly Conduct], so they'd keep on screwing around.

Eventually a group of them picked on the wrong hobo, ex 'nam vet, marine force recon with PTSD[Post Traumatic Stress Disorder] and a lead pipe...

Broken ribs, missing teeth, cracked jaws....

They pretty much stopped after that. It just takes time for a group of them to get what's coming to them, but they do and the other wussies notice.

X

Edit for readability

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
Eventually a group of them picked on the wrong hobo, ex 'nam vet, marine force recon with PTSD[Post Traumatic Stress Disorder] and a lead pipe...

They pretty much stopped after that. It just takes time for a group of them to get what's coming to them, but they do and the other wussies notice.

Nice story with a happy ending.
Thanks for sharing.

Here's a pickmeup vid of a pimp getting hit by a karate instructor after he was beating a woman:

MadU-pimpbeat

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Thanks for sharing.

Here's a pickmeup vid of a pimp getting hit by a karate instructor after he was beating a woman:

MadU-pimpbeat

Not a problem.

And I wanted to say that I really love that video you just posted. That Karate Instructor was actually shooting a "Self Defense For Law Enforcement Officers" Video for Calibre Press when the pimp started a ruckus. The camera angle is actually from the room he was doing the video in.

Great stuff.

X

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Thanks for sharing.

MadU-pimpbeat

I feel so much better after watching that. It's good to see bad people get what they deserve!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What causes this behavior though? Is it society teaching people to hate one another or enjoy causing people pain? Is it the parents, MTV or similiar stations?

The time we are living in is bad enough!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join