It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey everybody....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just wanted to shout out and tell everyone that I am here and checking out the board. What's the most interesting part of this forum? In other words, which section has the best threads? This board is massive and going through each and every section is going to take me a while. And remember, the truth is out there... agent mulder

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Greetings Mulder!

Have a look at the home page and down the left hand frame you will see items like "Most Viewed Threads", "Most Replied Threads", etc.

Happy browsing - and regards to the divine Ms S!!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There's not really any part of the board that better than the other. It's really a matter of personal taste. Just look through the forum front page and find a topic that looks interesting to you. You also might want to keep an eye on the newer post by clicking the "New posts" link at the top of the page to see what is currently being discussed.

Glad to have you here.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Textwhich section has the best threads? This board is massive and going through each and every section is going to take me a while. And remember, the truth is out there... agent mulder

hi.....goto BTS...check out realtionships...'feel the love'......im here to help.....anything you want...let me know......peace out.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Check out the buttons just below the ATS banner. Make sure you take advantage of the
to customize your ATS to your tastes, and the
function to keep your finger on the pulse of ATS.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
[edit: oops, double post]

...errr...ummm...what do I say now?...Welcome to ATS!!...again!!

[edit on 2005/4/6 by wecomeinpeace]

top topics

join