It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do reptilians have souls ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
From the omega and the dulce files"

"If we apply this to the third chapter of the book of Genesis, then it would seem that the 'serpent' race is a 'wild' reprobate race which is ruled by base animal or predatory instincts. Since the reptilians have or did have in the past a limited degree of individual choice and since they are connected to the 'racial memory', this is to some extent their collective fault. However mankind must accept some of the blame because -- being created in the 'image' of God [possessing a conscience?] and possessing a soul, which the reptilians themselves lack [save for the some of the so-called genetic 'hybrids' or 'hu-brids'] -- mankind was originally created spiritually superior to the serpent race, or at least they/we WERE spiritually superior to them in the beginning. In other words man was given charge over the physical creation, something the angels themselves could not do because they were not created as material beings. And yes, they were also given charge over the most cunning and intelligent of all of the 'beasts', the 'serpent' race [Genesis 3:1]."
Could anyone clarify this?

[edit on 5-4-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 6-4-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Anyone(vertu) plz reply

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i'll do the honours... ahem... first we must ask, "what is a soul?"

something infused into us at birth by god, or something that grows, or is created by us as we experience life?

i for one believe that every living thing possesses (man that word just doesn't look right to me..) such a thing, they're all just operating different vehicles that hold them. so yes, in my opinion, why wouldn't reptilians have souls?

dfh out.

ps: no i don't think i can clarify that. sorry.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I just thought I would post the definition for everyone. This definition is from Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary.

Soul
-- the spiritual part of a person believed to exist after death
-- a persons moral or emotional nature or sense of identity
-- strong and good human feeling; emotional, moral and intellectual energy
-- a perfect example of some virtue or quality
-- a spirit of a dead person
-- a person
-- a type of music made popular by African Americans, expressing strong emotion

Also, I authored a thread on a similar subject and you may find it interesting:

Do aliens have souls?

You'll probably get some strange and hostile responses, as I did, but its all worth it

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
My first question is this: How does Genesis 3:1 even SUGGEST that reptilians are even real? True, it says that the Serpent beguiled Eve, but that's not to say that it's literally a serpent. Many times in history, the word serpent has been used as a connotation for evil. I think that's the intended usage here.

3:1 says:

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Now, the typical definition of a serpent would be a snake, dragon, or lizard. In verse 14, the serpent is mentioned again:

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Now, it should also be noted that Satan has been referred to as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden many times. Once he was plainly referred to as being one with the serpent. It's referenced in Revelations 20:1 to 20:3:

20:1
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

20:2
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

20:3
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

So, you see, it could very well be that the serpent mentioned in Genesis 3 was actually Satan, and the monicker of the serpent stuck through time as a continuous reference to his evil past.

But that's just my take on this subject; you can think whatever you like.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well this bible stuff is hated by the reptilians.I didn't ask that reptilians are satan(another reson why the govt wont disclose about the Et stuff as all christans would lose ther faith.),I asked that just like greys do reptilians have soul or do they have all the chakras like us?.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Do the reptilians have a SOUL ACCORDING TO CHRISTIAN BELIEF? Judging from all the religion involved, THAT is the question, not whether they have a "soul" or not.

The answer? An obvious NO. So I completely fail to see what the argument is about.

Its like saying: "Hey, that woman isnt a man!"

new topics

top topics

join