It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linking freemasonry with conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
This man raped my country

"A wealthy young man, Cecil Rhodes, like John Ruskin believed that only the British elite could and should rule the world to the benefit and happiness of mankind.

Shortly after arriving at Oxford, Rhodes was initiated into Freemasonry at the Apollo University lodge No. 357. On April 17, 1877, he was raised a Master Mason in the same lodge. Rhodes also joined a Scottish Rite Lodge at Oxford called Prince Rose Croix Lodge No. 30.”

After being raised to Master Mason on April 17, 1877, Rhodes drafted a program for world dominion by the British race patriots.

To guarantee the funding from his vast wealth of his world vision for the British empire, Rhodes wrote in 1877 the first of seven wills that he composed over his lifetime. The first will called for the formation of a "secret society" whose primary function would be focused on returning England to her former glory.

When the society Rhodes had envisioned was finally organized after his death, its membership consisted only of English Freemasons. "The Round Table," as it was known, soon became the most powerful appendage of the British Brotherhood."

Akilles, can you PLEASE post your source(s)?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
sebatwerk,

I believe he's citing from one of the below:

watch.pair.com...

www.seekgod.ca...

But the point that seems to be missed is that those who joined him did so for reasons beyond the Masonic order, usually based in some form of financial or otherwise material motivation.

Don't think I'm trying to defend Rhodes. As his hands and his society are far from clean. I'm just saying that Masonry had much less to do with him than many would like to think.

Oh, and from the previous post, yes I agree with you, but I doubt very many will take your word on this matter, it's not nearly sensational enough compared to the grand claims and pretty photos of your average conspiracy rag.

X

[edit on 6-4-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE
I am aware that Masons and Masonry are all too often the target for conspiracies and plots to take over the world etc. I am also aware that there are several very well educated Masons frequenting this site who seem to have a vast library of knowledge about there fraternity.
The bottom line is only Masons know the answer, so it is likely that the truth may never be public knowledge. Anyway, im not going to argue for or against these theories on this thread, but what i will say is this...
Its not surprising masons are always the suspects regarding these theories, for these reasons:

1) The Secrecy. (If there was a murder investigation in my neighbourhood, and I was the only person who refused to give information, that instantly makes me look like the suspect.)

2) The shere size and global coverage of Masonry. (with members from all social classes, in most countries would make an ideal platform for global conspiracies.)

3) The fact the general public dont understand the rituals and dogmas involved with freemasonry. (If Joe Average accidentally saw a Masonic ritual through a lodge window, he could be forgiven for thinking that some sort of satanic ritual was taking place.)

My point with 3 is that people are genrerally afraid of what they dont understand. I have read a small amount about Masonic rituals, and (please correct me if im wrong) but I believe they are purely symbolic rituals that dont "raise the devil" or "steal human souls" etc.

Perhaps the best way for Masons to remove the suspicion and accusations that surround their fraternity, is to educate the masses on their customs, rituals, purpose etc. Have an "open lodge" day or authorise a documentary that tells the truth about themselves.

AllseeingEYE eagerly awaits constructive comments from both masons and non-masons.

Yeah I agree Masons naturally are a perfect medium for conspiracy just by their very nature…. The structure of their organization is the perfect ingredient for all kinds of speculation just like four and other certain ingredients will put together and arranged a certain way you will get a cake.

But who knows if in fact masons are a negative organization then wild conspiracy theories would In fact act to PROTECT their organization NOT harm them, because when outlandish complicacy theories are made then when more realistic conspiracies are presented then they will just be grouped together and associate with the crazy ones....But either way I do not believe all masons are bad or have bad intent… if anything I would believe they are misinformed…….. But who knows I know very little about masons currently aside form obviously exaggerated stories where I strongly speculate someone made up stories in their head to explain away any mystery.…

I think some people may make up wild stories maybe just to see I the masons will try and defend themselves and offer any truth to clarify their position to no avail.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Also, he Masons use certain positive knowledge in a negative way for example they use the planetary movment and sun cycles and the earths merdian ley lines and vortex grids and exploit them by syncing events to them at the right time for example, a certain national or international event will take place at the time the earths energy field is such a way to benifit the event the best becuase the earths energy field effects human behaviour, thought and emotion. It basicly dictates it.
[edit on 5-4-2005 by Driver]

Interesting post.. However as far as the planets go I and stuff I would be more likely to believe a large group of people working towards something into eh same time frame would be reason in and of it self to effect change more then the idea of magic in the planets.. Although I am sure everything holds at least some degree of relevance, but I think the moon credited would go to that no matter what time it was a large number of people working at the same time will affect change. ..…….. Although I am sure visual cues such s the planets may help focus and organize events and that would make sense ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join