It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it's official the final episode to air for Enterprise has been chosen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well it seems the #1 pick is to air at 8pm Friday the 8th , this is per UPN news update on the voting results. While I am sad to see it go I should go on to note that it has been stated by the President of Paramount below you will see the quotes in the following order quote one is on the airing of the final show on the 8th. The second quote is one from the President David Stapf.

FAN FAVORITE EPISODE #2 - "The Andorian Incident"
Friday, April 1, 8PM ET/PT

The Enterprise crew pays a friendly visit to an ancient Vulcan spiritual sanctuary, despite T'Pol's concerns that her human colleagues will be an awkward and disruptive presence there. Upon landing, they discover that the monastery has been forcibly taken over by the Andorians, a paranoid and highly excitable race of aliens with a long history of conflict with the Vulcans. Archer soon discovers that the Enterprise crew has gotten in the middle of an interstellar Pandora's Box and now must find a way out.

Tune in Friday, April 8th 8PM ET/PT, to find out which episode was chosen as the #1 FAN FAVORITE.

Hint of new Star Trek from UPN/Paramount President David Stapf

While bidding goodbye to "Star Trek: Enterprise," the studio hinted at more "Star Trek" to come.

"We all look forward to a new chapter of this enduring franchise in the future," said Paramount Network Television President David Stapf".

Well i wait with baited breath for whats next on the menu, I dont know about you guys.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well this is it guys how sad , however remember that paramount president had hinted to possible things to come so dont count out those star trekkie shows yet , i will update when i know more but for now keep your eyes to the stars excuse the punn.

Production Report: Final Enterprise Episode Wraps

As this is the last Production Report for a while, STARTREK.COM would like to thank writer Sandy Stone for putting these together, plus the Enterprise cast, crew and production offices for their support and help over the years. We wish everyone the best of luck in all of your future endeavors and we look forward to talking with you in the future, in order to reflect on the past. Live long and, well, you know the rest. - Ed.

After an eventful final day of shooting on Tuesday, the sets are being struck, departments are finalizing their affairs, and the actors are clearing out their trailers as photography on Star Trek: Enterprise has wrapped for the final time.

The series finale is called "These Are the Voyages ..." and it's probably no secret by now that this last episode of the Star Trek prequel features two very special guest stars: Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis.

join