It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so whats everyone's favorite anime?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
mine would have to be gundam wing I just love watching those giant machines go and blow the other machines up

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
all gundam show BUT NOT SEED IT SUX

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I loath the new gundam show's with the gundam tourny's and stuff. They turned the coolest show (gundam wing) into the most retarded lame Pile of junk.

There was gundam wing movie... anyone know what it was called?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Gundam sucks! Go Inuyasha, got every episode and 3 movies. Although the ending did piss me off, could have ended the show at episode 120(47 episodes before it did) and you would have the same thing, Naraku alive, Shikon No Tama still broken, Kohaku-kun still Naraku's bitch, same with Kagura, only thing different would be that Naraku's baby wouldn't be around at 120.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
I loath the new gundam show's with the gundam tourny's and stuff. They turned the coolest show (gundam wing) into the most retarded lame Pile of junk.

There was gundam wing movie... anyone know what it was called?

endless waltz

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm having trouble deciding my one "favorite" so I'll just make a list in my estimated order of...likeyness:

1. Fruits Basket
2. Gravitation
3. Wolf's Rain
4. Yami no Matsuei
5. Full Metal Alchemist
6. Inuyasha
7. Bleach

...there are more but I'll stop so I don't continue cluttering the BTS servers!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hrm, some that come to mind are FLCL, Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Beebop, Great Teacher Onizuka, and of course the source of my avatar, which I'll leave up to guessing for those who dont already know

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
dragonball z...

yu-gi-oh...

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My favorite anime is not a series. Actually, it would have to be a tie...Ghost in the Shell is AWESOME, but then so is Ninja Scroll...And Vampire Hunter D. So far as story goes, I would have to go with Ghost, for action Ninja, and for a fine melding of the two, D. Rock, rock on!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ooh...I forgot Witch Hunter Robin, Naruto, and Serial Experiments Lain. All are vewy vewy good.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by iceofspades]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
COwboy Bebop Is my all time favorite, Dragon ball is my second , Coming in third is dragon ball Z, dont forget robotech, Or inuyasha, ghost in a shell, okay i'll stop now cause i could fill up the whole page with them.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Bah, I can't believe no one has mentioned the greatest anime of them all, the one that brought anime-fever to the states: Akira! Also, don't forget Ghost in the Shell! :-)

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Gundam sucks! Go Inuyasha, got every episode and 3 movies. Although the ending did piss me off, could have ended the show at episode 120(47 episodes before it did) and you would have the same thing, Naraku alive, Shikon No Tama still broken, Kohaku-kun still Naraku's bitch, same with Kagura, only thing different would be that Naraku's baby wouldn't be around at 120.

Yeah, mine would have to be Inuyasha also. Got to be a habit watching this before I went to sleep, until Cartoon Network ran out of episodes. They have the rights to the rest, and are dubbing them now. They're about to start the Shichinintai plot when the new episodes kick in, soon hopefully.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm not a huge fan of anime... but I watch. My favorites are Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. Both are done by the same guy... the art is awesome and stories are great.

Samurai Champloo is still fairly new... only 26 episodes out so far. So how did I see it? The magic of Bittorrent.
(All 26 episodes with English subtitles!)

Champloo is AWESOME... here's a link all about it... www.animenewsnetwork.com...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I got all 167 episodes through Free Sub, except I paid 30 dollars...... Anyways....

Also, Witch Hunter is good, but haven't been able to find it to buy.

GHOST IN THE SHELL!!!!!! Got it on DvD, orignial movie that is. The show is alright.

Vampire Hunter D, which one? I got both.

Ninja Scroll..... good action, but a little to much nudity for my tastes. I love the first demon, the guy with the stone armor, they killed him to soon though.

They See All, you left out Pokemon and Sailor Moon....(sorry, but looking at your list sounds like you watch WB for your anime, while DBZ is good, but Yu-Gi-Oh? sorry, lost of respect)

DiablousFireDragon, sorry if I gave the ending away, unless you have already seen the entire show, but if you hadn't, sorry.

Oh yeah, another great anime, TriGun. Got all 26 episodes on 3 DvDs. Wonder why it so short though.... same with Cowboy Bebop. Bebop is 25 episodes, with a movie(got it) while TriGun is 26 episodes and no movie. Why are such great shows so short yet they have hundreds of crappy Gundam shows. They got what? 7-8 series? And only first 2 are any good.

Neon Genises Evangalieon.(sp?) Alright show, and again a little short.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
dang......hmm. i basicly like all of the ones named here except gundam wing i don't like that show. but i did like one gundam show i think it was called gundam fighter or something like that.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

DiablousFireDragon, sorry if I gave the ending away, unless you have already seen the entire show, but if you hadn't, sorry.
[edit on 6-4-2005 by James the Lesser]

Nah, patience never was my thing. I read all the episode summarys on Innuyasha World already. Although the episodes are done, the Manga series is still going.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Hrm, some that come to mind are FLCL, Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Beebop, Great Teacher Onizuka, and of course the source of my avatar, which I'll leave up to guessing for those who dont already know

witch hunter robin

Tak

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hmmmm....favorite anime eh? Mine would have to go like this in no particular order.

Hellsing
Ghost in the Shell: SAC
G Gundam (the one no one knows/cares about)
Trigun
FLCL

I also liked Read Or Die the movie and I did have it taped on my DVR but my family erased it to spite me.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Mine would probably either be A) Gundam Wing B) MS Gundam

I hate G Gundam... I thought it was horrible.... and yugioh i hated to. Samurai X is good to. Right now I like Full Metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shel: Stand Alone Complex. Both good shows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join