It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens Eat?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by gdawson44
They probably eat bigfoot poop and fart chemtrails. Just ask the loch ness monster.

Sorry, I'm really in a mood today.

I've been there.

If the truth be known they drink blood and eat children, except on Fridays when they eat fish.

Actually, on Fridays, they just eat fishermen.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Normally, on Earth, animals won't eat other animals that eat meat.

ROFLMAO where the hell did you get that nonsense from????

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

ROFLMAO where the hell did you get that nonsense from????

No kidding, the old cartoons of a fish eating a smaller fish, who then gets eaten by a bigger fish, and then that one gets eaten by an even bigger fish, and then we eat the big big fish, hehe...comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I still say that strawberry ice cream is intergalactic ecstasy! Hehe. I think I'm going to have to get some strawberry ice cream now...

Anyway, supposedly our native reptoids are true carnivores. Most of them don't eat humans, but they do need meat to live. They can eat fruits and vegetables, but they can't survive off it like us.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Anyway, supposedly our native reptoids are true carnivores. Most of them don't eat humans, but they do need meat to live. They can eat fruits and vegetables, but they can't survive off it like us.

An image of Diana (from V) swallowing a mouse just popped into my mind, hehe....

As for the strawberry ice cream, don't forget to put on some Tibetan music while eating (those who know will get it...)

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah

Originally posted by mc_killa
this post dosnt make sence are u really looking for answer cause we cant even say that they are really so how would we know what they eat man think about it b4 u post
Jeez, you must be real fun at parties.

yeah, lighten up, jeez. of course i didn't think that a grey would just show up and say,"oh yeah, we eat mostly celery." this is just for speculation.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

2.) Darth Chocolate

geez an alien brand? should have posted that in RATS man

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
some of you perhaps heard of caves they found in the gobi desert that supposedly belonged to greys....well there were supposedly baths in which the greys lay to feed themselves. The food is a liquid of some sort and it was beleived they actually eat it trough their skin not mouth.

No, i'd never heard of that, but whatever they eat, the greys don't seem to gain much weight from it, because they just seem so frail physically. is it that the food is not meant to develop muscle or body fat? or that their bodies are incabale of doing so?

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Space_CowBoy33]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
just passing the info:

some of you perhaps heard of caves they found in the gobi desert that supposedly belonged to greys....well there were supposedly baths in which the greys lay to feed themselves. The food is a liquid of some sort and it was beleived they actually eat it trough their skin not mouth.

I have heard this before too, but never anything about caves! I'd like to here more on this. Arn't the greys all just clones essentially? I doubt that they would actualy cook or enjoy certain foods. IMO they would take a pill or do the skin thingy. Whatever that is.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'mstill thinking along these lines....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is about the most retarded thread topic I have seen!
I'm surprised it has recieved so many replies.
Enough said.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
No No No Alfred E., everyone knows that aliens watch their cholesterol intake.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Suppose it depends on which model?

Seems to me Greys absorb a variety of liquid matter through their skin.
Could go on but perhaps later..

Dallas

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i thought i read something that stated they ate pills or capsules

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well with the widespead occurences of cattle mutilations I would think that Aliens like a good slab of steak also. Why else would they come to our planet and surgically butcher our cattle?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What they eat? How would anyone know? Only thing I really know is that some aliens absorb food through their skin and the food can be a paintlike fluid or something like light.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Well with the widespead occurences of cattle mutilations I would think that Aliens like a good slab of steak also. Why else would they come to our planet and surgically butcher our cattle?

this is a rumour man , that was ALF!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197
This is about the most retarded thread topic I have seen!
I'm surprised it has recieved so many replies.
Enough said.

If you don't like it, don't bother looking at it, simple enough.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
LOL gazrok yeah you know those crazy aliens and their strawberry ice cream, tibetan music, and childrens clothing from the sears catalog.

At the very least John Lear has provided us with entertainment

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33
I just thought of this. I have never heard anything about what, if anything, aliens eat. Since i have heard humans compared to cattle to the aliens, is it at all possible that they eat well, people? or is that just a foolish question? any insights are welcome.

Many Thanks

I personally think an alien's diet would depend upon what base organism they evolved from. Say for instance, an alien race evolved from the dolphins. I'd think they'd consume anything that is equal to the nutritional requirements found in the sea that dolphins would eat like fish and plankton.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join