It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it mean that...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
By believing in the NWO have we given up all hope in enjoying our lives? I mean by believing in the NWO most of us are actively going to have to go against all forms of entertainment on the Earth because they are merely surving the purpose of the "agenda" of the globalist elite. All forms of entertainment are evil if we believe in a (negative) NWO- TV, Movies, Sports, etc. This is personally scares me. If we can't even amuse ourselves with different forms of entertainment what are we going to do? I mean... can we even enjoy our lives believing in this global conspiracy? That to me is a scary thought...

But then I guess you keep yourself wondering if its all true... and what if it isn't? Then you just ruined your life by worrying about a conspiracy that didn't even exist...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why is it that nobody seems to think that maybe a positive NWO would be good for this world?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Of course the NWO in the charge of people with good intentions would be great but unfortunately, it is not this way.

As for the original post, I understand what you mean but as long as you're aware of it all, just enjo yourself but remember to spread the word and wake up people.

Enjoy life and wake people up. No need to be like you said

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The problem as I see it with a "Positve NWO" is that any single organization cant possibly see all the right aspects of how the world should function, and quite frankly different parts of the world are so different that trying to melt them into one single vision of the world would never work. Its that whole "who knows me better than me" mindset, and having some single group trying to dictate to us all is a recipe for disaster, just look at the mini version in the UN, its a mess to say the least.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
The problem as I see it with a "Positve NWO" is that any single organization cant possibly see all the right aspects of how the world should function, and quite frankly different parts of the world are so different that trying to melt them into one single vision of the world would never work. Its that whole "who knows me better than me" mindset, and having some single group trying to dictate to us all is a recipe for disaster, just look at the mini version in the UN, its a mess to say the least.

I agree, I was just posting a random thought I had.
If there is a NWO (I'm not saying there isn't, I just don't see that there is), I can only hope that the people in charge at least put some effort into appeasing the people. Which is likely. Because no matter how hard you try and brainwash someone, they'll still find a way to complain

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My big question is can I still watch movies, sports, and TV and enjoy it knowing that it is part of the NWO?... That is of course if I accept the NWO theory fully.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born
My big question is can I still watch movies, sports, and TV and enjoy it knowing that it is part of the NWO?... That is of course if I accept the NWO theory fully.

Hell yes!

Independance Day and Sum of All Fears are two of my favorate movies but I'm fully aware they are both Illuminati progroganda!

As long as you know the game and you spread the word, you shouldent hate anything like that.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In all honesty, I think people should start looking at things as what's bad for you now. What do you really need, and what problems are you willing to accept.

Because if the NWO to you is a totality of problems, I'm sure you have experienced your share already.

There is little that is good for you. Good luck find what you can.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rp001
Why is it that nobody seems to think that maybe a positive NWO would be good for this world?

many people believe in the positive sides of the NWO, and yes there are positive before the village people start shouting "satan!"

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven

YES there can be a NWO that can exist worldwide and yes can look after the whole world.

If you give a man a fish he will eat for one day however if you teach a man to fish he will eat for a lifetime!

It works if you teach people to look after themselves and others they WILL. We do not need transnational banks and loan companies or even the stock market for that matter WE CAN ALL BE ONE if we want to of course but so many of us are lied to from a very young age and are told things that are simply not true then WHAM! Something happens and you do not know what to believe.

If you believe in science and science alone you are ignorant. If you believe in religion and religion alone you are ignorant. If you believe in yourself and everyone around you are FREE and so is everyone else! Free as the wind blows.

top topics

join