It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palm Readers/Psychics Tell Me Your Perception of Future For Me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
For those who dable in the art of palmistry. WHat do you see in the lines of these palms?
For those psychics among us, do you pick up anything important from this person?

I'll tell you if correct or not and I promise to tell truth. I am open mind person.

I'll U2U the correct/incorrect responses so that there is no inhumane actions.

Right Palm:

Left Palm:

[edit on 4-4-2005 by National Security Agency]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You need to redo the scans, they are pressed too tightly to the scanner to read.
I will be happy to give you a reading, I only need the right palm, with ALL the lines showing..

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Okay. I changed the image of my palm. Thanks for replying to my question.

Here may be a better view:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok lol ill give it a go.... I am no expert, And i dont normaly read palms lol
But sometimes get a feeling and thoughts from a pic,

1, you have had a pretty steady life so far

2, you are a little insecure about yourself and have had a few things that have made you question your abilities

3, your a dreamer! You have hopes for the future and feel like theirs something around the corner just waiting to happen

4. I feel that you are still learning about love

5. You are quite sensitive but don’t lie to show others this,

6. I also think there have been a few changes in you life, that your just getting used to Or there will be changes soon that you know about already,

7, I also feel new life near you. maybe a family member has a new baby

But again i stress im no expert and could be soooo wrong lol

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You masturebate far too frequently to be healthy. (hehehe, couldn't resist)

Don't dress in clothes of the opposite sex and call yourself Frankie, bad things will happen.

Make eye contact with the first person of the opposite sex that is within 10 years of your age, and say "hello how are you", it will be beneficial.

You will make a long journey someday (all palm readers say that)

Putting faith in the unverifiable opinions or best guesses of others will lead you down the road to ruin.

Find your own way on the path of life.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Legalizer]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Anyone else want to reply?

How many psychics/palmist are at ATS? I'd figured ATS to have more than a few considering its topic matters.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Calling all Palmistry peoples and Psychically connected peoples to tell me their perceptions of future.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
NSA, our right palms are almost exactly alike except for the main top line that starts at the left side of the hand and goes into the middle. mine forms a triangle, but yours doesnt. we must be similar!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
NSA;

Your picture is no longer there..I cannot u2u because I do not have enough postings..If you will re-scan it..make sure it is NOT laying on the scanner so that I may see all the fine, tiny lines.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If I want to scan my palm to be read on here, do I need to shave all the hair off first?

Also, my mom says I'm going to go blind and that I spend wayyyy too much time in the bathroom!

On a serious note, some palm lady told me that I'm very creative because that area below my thumb and index finger, but just above my wrist, is puffy or somethin.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
>>On a serious note, some palm lady told me that I'm very creative because that area below my thumb and index finger, but just above my wrist, is puffy or something.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
NSA;

Your picture is no longer there..I cannot u2u because I do not have enough postings..If you will re-scan it..make sure it is NOT laying on the scanner so that I may see all the fine, tiny lines.

I hope these are good enough...........They are both of my right palm.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
you cannot post pictures from geocities. it will not work.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think doing some palm reading on BTS would be a pretty cool thing to do.
I personally am not trained in palm reading, but I'll start a thread in the Dreams and Personal Predictions section and both people who want to have their palms read and people who are willing to do the readings should go there and make this a fun little addition BTS!

EDIT: I just started the other thread, here's the link!
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/12/2005 by Lenina]

[edit on 4/12/2005 by Lenina]

new topics

top topics

join