It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wooow, the NWO is fascinatingly deep!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Firstly, I have only just discovered this information myself after finishing David Icke's "Freedom Road" documentry part three so it may be a little sketchy and it is quite brief so I reccomend you watch it for yourself for a full understanding. It will be a fascinating journey. DOwnload David Icke's "Freedom Road" Part Three from HERE (337MB)

Part one and two of this fascinating documentry can be downloaded by registering with the site... I would post direct download links for the other two its just the site admin is already angry at me for doing it before
. Dont worry though, part three can be fully understood in all its glory without watching the other two parts incase you were wondering.

Now then . . .

If you think a series of inter-connecting ancient secret socieities working in concert towards the New World Order is as deep as the global conspiracy gets then you are iin for a fascinating and exciting journey

What is the world, what are we and what is life?

Well the whole world and the whole universe and the everyone and everything within it is just sound waves that resonate at differant frequencies to manifest into what we perceieve.

Its the frequency at which the sound wave resonates at which determines its psysical manifestation which we percieve it as.

Also, astrology is very much part of it all too. The speed and way in which the various planets move effects the energy field of the earth which in turn effects the resonation of the sound waves which in-turn effects us... our behaviour, our emotions, ect.

The Sun is the most powerfull effector of us and when the Sun changes, everything changes with in. Recently, it has been found out that the suns megnetic field is getting weaker and this is somehow changing the resonance of the earths energy field which in turn effects us

Whats the connection to the NWO?

Well think about it, the education system shuts off our connection to our spiritual self and conditions us to believe a load of sh*t called science which is another arm of the NWO.

Also, the people bringing about the NWO know this... they understand the origins of everything, they know how everything was created, they know what we are, they know how the world really works and they know science is just a nevering loop that has never clicked on.

Also, the microchip is designed to shut-off our connection to the spiritual self which will make it harder or impossible for us to evolve spritually. It is nothing less than the ultimate no no for humanity.

Any think about it, if people knew this, the global conspiracy would die.... it is the ultimate knowledge and is true self-evolution that is why the secret societies have always hidden this knowledge from us becuase if we knew, the whole global conspiracy that has been going on for millenia could never of happend.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Driver]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Also, the big date which is 2012 is so becuase the planetary and solar behaviour will happen in such a way that the earths energy field is increase by 3mhz making the sound waves resonate at 13mhz from 9mhz which they are resonating at in this very moment and have been since 1985.

What this means is that many many people will be waking upto the global conspiracy and will be much more in-tune with the spiritual self because their vibrational resonation has increased by 3mhz.

So that is why the 2012 date keeps getting mentionedso often.

They are absolutely desperate to achieve the microchipped population before 2012 to shut off our connection to the spiritual world.

It is the Church, perticulary the Roman Catholic church that have been so desperate to suppress this truth and alot of evidence for this can be seen at the begging of part three of David Ickes "Freedom ROad" documentry.

Those of us who do not fall for the scam of religion get picked up by science.... this is just as bad becuase it will ensure you always fail to see the truth.

What I've said is the information that is taught to only a select few such as the Masons and all the other mystic schools and secret scoeities.

It is nothing less than the ultimate knowledge and its been sucked out of public circulation for thousands of years.

Absolutely fascinating.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"They are absolutely desperate to achieve the microchipped population before 2012 to shut off our connection to the spiritual world."

Do you have any proof of this? Do you know someone inside this mysterious organization known as "They" that is leaking you information about the intentions of "They"?

"science.... this is just as bad becuase it will ensure you always fail to see the truth. "

How so?

"What I've said is the information that is taught to only a select few such as the Masons and all the other mystic schools and secret scoeities. "

Once again, do you have info being leaked to you? Do you have video evidence? Did you plant a secret camera inside of a lodge? Or have you convinced yourself of something that doesn't exist?

"It is nothing less than the ultimate knowledge and its been sucked out of public circulation for thousands of years."

And you have a copy of this "ultimate knowledge"? If not, then how can you say what that "ultimate knowledge" is?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rp001
"They are absolutely desperate to achieve the microchipped population before 2012 to shut off our connection to the spiritual world."

Do you have any proof of this? Do you know someone inside this mysterious organization known as "They" that is leaking you information about the intentions of "They"?

"science.... this is just as bad becuase it will ensure you always fail to see the truth. "

How so?

"What I've said is the information that is taught to only a select few such as the Masons and all the other mystic schools and secret scoeities. "

Once again, do you have info being leaked to you? Do you have video evidence? Did you plant a secret camera inside of a lodge? Or have you convinced yourself of something that doesn't exist?

"It is nothing less than the ultimate knowledge and its been sucked out of public circulation for thousands of years."

And you have a copy of this "ultimate knowledge"? If not, then how can you say what that "ultimate knowledge" is?

Some open minded sectors of science have confirmed the world that exists and everything init is made up of sound waves that manifest depending on the frequency that the wave is resonating at.

In the video, Icke shows quite a few videos of sand on a tray forming shapes and intricate patterns when differant sound waves are resonated across the plate and the patterns formed by the sand grains are in perfect tune with the resonance of the sound wave!!!!!!

Science is a neverending quest for something it just is not going to ever find out.

Science never tells us anything other than why... it cant say what the world is or how it was made or what everything is made up of other than atoms, protons, neutrons, ect, ect but what are they made up of?

You see, everything is made up of sound waves and it is the frequency the wave resonates at that determines its physcical manifestation which is what we view as the universe... everything and I mean everything is sound waves, even our thoughts and emotions and feeling are sound.

Its such beautiful concept and explains everything in the world.

Science is mind trapping for this reason and is simply another arm of the Illuminati just like religion and the church.

As for my claims of the Masons and other mystic schools and secret societies with holding all this knowledge.... hehe, that is the very point of their very existance

As the New Testiment put it...

"at the beggining their was sound and that sound was sound"

Something along those lines anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry, but that evades all of my questions instead of answering them.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Ohh sorry I forgot to hand you the proof that would confirm everything I've said is fact.

Sorry, dont have it

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If Icke thinks religion is just a mind-trapping tool for the Illuminati why does he call one of his books "The Truth Shall Set You Free"? I mean why is he quoting the bible if it is just a part of the Illuminati? Why are you talking about the new Testament if... my gawd this is insanity! You people have no idea what you really mean! First you say religion is just an Illuminati tool and then you go around quoting the bible.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

Ohh sorry I forgot to hand you the proof that would confirm everything I've said is fact.

Sorry, dont have it

With no proof, how can you say everything you believe is truth? Because you have faith? Wait, isn't that an aspect of religion? And isn't religion a "scam"? So how do you justify yourself and your ideas?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born
If Icke thinks religion is just a mind-trapping tool for the Illuminati why does he call one of his books "The Truth Shall Set You Free"? I mean why is he quoting the bible if it is just a part of the Illuminati? Why are you talking about the new Testament if... my gawd this is insanity! You people have no idea what you really mean! First you say religion is just an Illuminati tool and then you go around quoting the bible.

YOu dont understand.

Religion is based off some historical texts such as the Bible but theres a few twists.

What is chosen to be part of the Roman Cacholic Canon is just that.... chosen.... and selected.

Also, religion asks us to take what the bible and other historical biblical texts literally.

None are meant to be read literally... they are all symbolic.

These are the reasons why relgion is a mind trapping tool used by the Iluminati and it does a bloody good job too.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'll keep an ope mind but if nothing hapens by 2012 then what?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born
I'll keep an ope mind but if nothing hapens by 2012 then what?

THen a few people are going to feel very, very, stupid.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think that is fantasy. I think the problem you are experiencing is that people in general do things that are gratifying. And companies sell gratification. They give you what your mind wants. And they tell you what your mind wants through marketing.

I think ICKE is taking a very logical and common understanding and reworking it with odd conspiracies. I could filtrate a scheme around that underlying plot but that doesn't make it true. You have to understand what's really going on.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
One thing about astrology...

Open any magazine and go to the section where they predict your near-future and you'd be suprised how damm accurate it really is.

One of the most accurate prediction it did for me was around October last year, one day I felt a great urge to write a book and actually started the first page ofit out of boredom and a few days later, I was reading a magazine and went to the predictions secons, looked up my star sign and couldent beleive my eyes when it said "you will feel a great urge to write a book"

Also, I have never writted a book in my life nor have I ever had the urge

YOu see, star signs and predictions based off your star sign is anything BUT hocus pocus crap...

When you are born (some argue conceived), you take on the energy around you and it sticks for life so for example if I was born in October, i'd take on the energy of Libra and so I would basicly act like a Libra.

Really, really simple stuff once you know it. Fascinating too.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
One thing about astrology...

Open any magazine and go to the section where they predict your near-future and you'd be suprised how damm accurate it really is....

Because you want to find things that "fit" i suspect? Look at this quote.

"4. The nature of human judgment is such that it is impossible for astrologers to interpret a horoscope in the way that they claim and there are good, non astrological, reasons why a client will believe what an astrologer tells him.

Dean et al. argue that in interpreting an astrological chart, it is necessary to consider a minimum of forty factors, but our short term memory is only capable of "juggling" 5-9 factors at any one time. [22] Given that we cannot consider everything, we become selective and choose a subset of chart factors which we know from experience work, although the subset we choose will be different to the subset another astrologer chooses. This produces obvious problems if we are meant to consider all factors in a chart and not treat them in isolation. [23] The moment that we start to use more data than our short term memory is capable of holding, the moment we try to synthesise a chart to produce an interpretation, we start to invoke human biases which affects our judgment both as an astrologer reading a chart and as a client. These biases "mistakenly persuade us that astrology works." [24] The result of this is that there are good non-astrological reasons to explain why practitioners should believe in astrology and clients should be satisfied with a reading. "

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm fully aware of that human flaw.... one will indeed see want one wants in things like haroscopes but I'm tellin ya, they are deadly accurate... the book example is just the most major one... there are many others I have read that were as accurate about me. Start to look at them yourself, you'll be amazed.

It's really not hard to believe the planetary movment efects our behaviour atall.

Planet moves --> planets movement effects earths magnetic field --> magnetic field changes resonance of the sound waves --> change in resonance of the sound waves changes the person who has the star sign of the planet that originally moved.

And what determines the energy that attaches to you at birth is the date you were born.

I was born in October so I carry the state of the earths enerhy field at that moment which would be in-tune with Libra!

No hocus pokus whatsoever.... its so simple.

Its all this knowledge that has been sucked out of circulation by the secret societies all these years becuase this knowledge is the ROAD TO FREEDOM. If everyone knew all this, global utopia would follow the next day and the global conspiracy would crumble with it.

Withholding this knowledge from the masses is crucial for them to continue their agenda.

FOr a better and more fuller understanding, do look at Ickes Road to Freedom documentory PART THREE that I linked to in the original post in this thread!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver...I was born in October so I carry the state of the earths enerhy field at that moment which would be in-tune with Libra!

No hocus pokus whatsoever.... its so simple....

Yes, but you would have been conceived about 9 months prior to your birth? WHY is the time of your BIRTH so significant, rather than the moment of conception - or, indeed, any other time during your mother's pregancy?? Truly, I don't understand this at all.....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlfredENewman

Originally posted by Driver...I was born in October so I carry the state of the earths enerhy field at that moment which would be in-tune with Libra!

No hocus pokus whatsoever.... its so simple....

Yes, but you would have been conceived about 9 months prior to your birth? WHY is the time of your BIRTH so significant, rather than the moment of conception - or, indeed, any other time during your mother's pregancy?? Truly, I don't understand this at all.....

It's either conception or birth that you attain the current earths energy field that sticks with you for life. No one knows for sure.

It's this energy field that effects your overall charecter and behaviour... thats why haroscopes go by.

Everything is sound waves that oule and resonate at differnt speeds, frequenices and ways and everything can efect everything becuase everything is sound wave energy.

Positive thinking emits constructive and positive energy so in-turn, you attract positive things to yourself.

Its all energy and it all interacts with eachother.

It explains absolutely every question we have faced and every question we every ask.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver...Everything is sound waves that oule and resonate at differnt speeds, frequenices and ways and everything can efect everything becuase everything is sound wave energy....

Sound needs to travel through a medium (here) - since space is a vacuum, can sound travel through it??
Still confused - sorry.....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

How so?

Instead of pushing people into giving you the truth why dont you figure it out for yourself. Maybe start by opening www.infowars.com and do some reading and research on your own.
Then when youre done, take one of Ickes books and check his references at the bottom of every chapter, google them and read some more.

But dont expect others to do it for you. It is pointless to give people info, if you dig it out for yourself, im pretty sure youll appreciate it much more. It is quite normal to be sceptic, but once YOU burst your bubble youll see whats going on.

peace

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlfredENewmanSound needs to travel through a medium (here) - since space is a vacuum, can sound travel through it??
Still confused - sorry.....

Absolutely everything is made up of sound waves so even the way space is a vacuum is made up of sound waves.

All will be clear in the video.

I also reccomend Tales From The Timeloops by Icke since he goes over it in alot more detail.

When I read it, I couldent grasp it but when I watched part three of his freedom road video, it just all fell into place perfectly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join