It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Camps to open up soon you can count on this one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Certain Flu-Like Diseases To Be Quarantined Under New Bush Executive Order

I hope the date of this order is not significant. Just don't get into any white boxcars - especially the ones without windows... --Pat

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
April 1, 2005

Executive Order: Amendment to E.O. 13295
Relating to Certain Influenza Viruses and Quarantinable Communicable Diseases

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 361(b) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 264(b)), it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Based upon the recommendation of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, in consultation with the Surgeon General, and for the purpose set forth in section 1 of Executive Order 13295 of April 4, 2003, section 1 of such order is amended by adding at the end thereof the following new subsection:

"(c) Influenza caused by novel or re-emergent influenza viruses that are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic.".

Sec. 2. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, entities, officers, employees or agents, or any other person.

GEORGE W. BUSH
THE WHITE HOUSE,

So this is the latest mandate on the pandemic. Please excuse the post if this one was posted before.

Camp's open.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
No one's is replying . I guess i'm paranoid. This is not important. ok.

It seems to me this is quite important.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I had a friend who was locked up in a hospital set up for TB patients, she was only 13 and was terrified. This was in the USA also. She said she was locked up for 6 months I think, it was a long time ago that she told me about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
this smells a little fishy to me any hope of finding verification from another source?

i mean no disrespect but i don't know the source for this at all. if true it could be of monumental importance but if not verrified it seems like there may be a possibility of a hoax.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think the reason you're not getting too many replies is two fold.

1. I think this story was covered a couple of days ago, maybe yesterday. I'm not sure about that though. It also was just a couple of days ago SO brought the article back from the archives and dumped it here, the one about the prison camps - or maybe it was out all along, and people replied to bump it again. Once again, not sure about that.

2. I think people are already polarized on this issue. Half of us figure it's a lost cause and have taken steps to make sure we don't get locked up in these places, and the other half think everybody's just being paranoid - there's little you will be able to do or say to convince them.

:shrug: What can ya' do? Can't pry peoples eyes open to shine the flashlight in. Just let them keep sleeping, and soon they'll be enjoying the hospitality of these places first hand. Or they won't, and there'll be nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I know what you mean. Rense is not the gospel by any means. I'm searching..

This seems official, though. I wonder when the media will tell us if at all, i dont know what to think.
If this is true---OMG!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There was an ATSNN thread about this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, what are you going to do? Quarantines are a necessary evil to protect the population from a virulent communicable disease. Civil rights mean nothing if you're dead.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A source in a related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whoops djohns beat me to it by a nanosecond!

[edit on 4-4-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
WyrdeOne; Thank you for your wise imput. How sad if this is true that people still turn their heads and not care. I'm very upset by this.
You can bet your booties the plans arent to ship you to the hospital or to confine you to your home. The camps come to mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sorry- i missed those posts

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wasn't even going to point this out...but....if you look at the immediate release date in your first post, you might just find out why so few are replying.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Under some conditions Quarantin is only the right thing to do. You can not allow something that could wipe out a large part of the population to spread. If you quarantin a hundred to save a million is it wrong?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Then, in pockets across the globe, something erupted that seemed as benign as the common cold. The influenza of that season, however, was far more than a cold. In the two years that this scourge ravaged the earth, a fifth of the world's population was infected. The flu was most deadly for people ages 20 to 40. This pattern of morbidity was unusual for influenza which is usually a killer of the elderly and young children. It infected 28% of all Americans (Tice). An estimated 675,000 Americans died of influenza during the pandemic, ten times as many as in the world war. Of the U.S. soldiers who died in Europe, half of them fell to the influenza virus and not to the enemy (Deseret News). An estimated 43,000 servicemen mobilized for WWI died of influenza (Crosby).

www.stanford.edu...

The effect of the influenza epidemic was so severe that the average life span in the US was depressed by 10 years. The influenza virus had a profound virulence, with a mortality rate at 2.5% compared to the previous influenza epidemics, which were less than 0.1%. The death rate for 15 to 34-year-olds of influenza and pneumonia were 20 times higher in 1918 than in previous years (Taubenberger). People were struck with illness on the street and died rapid deaths. One anectode shared of 1918 was of four women playing bridge together late into the night. Overnight, three of the women died from influenza (Hoagg). Others told stories of people on their way to work suddenly developing the flu and dying within hours (Henig). One physician writes that patients with seemingly ordinary influenza would rapidly "develop the most viscous type of pneumonia that has ever been seen" and later when cyanosis appeared in the patients, "it is simply a struggle for air until they suffocate," (Grist, 1979). Another physician recalls that the influenza patients "died struggling to clear their airways of a blood-tinged froth that sometimes gushed from their nose and mouth,"

Don't worry, they won't have time to take you to the camps.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
the wite plauge had thounds of people locked up in the u.s. look
at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 4-4-2005 by slayerfan]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok, i realize what some say its true. Quarantine is the answer. I'm afraid of THIS GOVERNMENTS IDEA OF QUARANTINE.
Get my point?

new topics

top topics

join