It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way to end the Arabs - Jewish conflict

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Dear all,

As interesting and informative as this history lesson is, it is not going to solve the problem at hand.

I asked the question earlier why do the Israeli Jews feel they have a claim to the land. The answer given was that they currently control and occupy the land.

What needs to be stated is that in the next 10-20 years this position will have be rethought as the population balance changes dramatically.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm sure the millions of Jews will all unanimously decide to throw their heritage out the window based on something you have located on google. You don't have to do any of it for me, I'm quite familiar with it.

Thanks, but it's not reality. No group will throw what they consider their heritage away based on someone else's opinions. Not Jews, nor anyone else.

If it makes you happy to discuss it though that's fine, either way face the reality that genealogy is damn tricky when you're going back a millenium and people simply are not going to take someone else's word for it. You have your version, and they have theirs. They care as much about yours as you do about theirs.

Additionally, I wonder when people will figure out Judaism is a religion. There are Jews who converted as well. And they are considered the same as one born into Judaism. Yet you still would not consider them a "Jew" since they lack the documentation to show they descended from the Jews of 70AD? Where's your documentation of where your ancestors were? Like I said, geneaology is tricky, it's not wise to take one version as the law.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
DJarums,

I presume your last post was aimed at someone other than me since at no time have I mentioned genealogy or that Jews should renounce their religion or heritage.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
Dear all,

As interesting and informative as this history lesson is, it is not going to solve the problem at hand.

Sure it will. The world can grow a spine and say
"Guess what? You modern Jews are incorrect. That land never did belong to your ancestors. You claiming that land now belongs to you because it once belonged to your ancestors is incorrect."

I asked the question earlier why do the Israeli Jews feel they have a claim to the land. The answer given was that they currently control and occupy the land.

Intresting. Now its "The land belongs to them, cuz they took it, so neener neener too bad."
I can agree with you here
That's what I call HONESTY BABY!
Sooo what if what they did... gets done back to them? Some other group uses force to take it back? Should we and the rest of the world cry?

What needs to be stated is that in the next 10-20 years this position will have be rethought as the population balance changes dramatically.

Cheers

BHR

The population balance means nothing. There could be 1,000 modern Jews left in modern Israel, and 100 million Arabs left in Palastine/Israel. It means nothing. Why?

Cuz Israel exists through using Britian and the USA. The USA floats Israel, gives Israel a free ride, from the fact the USA every single year for the past decades - sends billions of dollars to Israel. With no clause for Israel to ever pay it back. No record is even kept of how Israel spends those billions of dollars it gets every year from America!

Israel uses money America gives it for free, to then buy American military hardware. LOLOL!!! Every modern military tech the USA has, Israel has and/or has access to. At present time, to a lesser degree with Britian, and France, also.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally posted by Djarums
I'm sure the millions of Jews will all unanimously decide to throw their heritage out the window based on something you have located on google. You don't have to do any of it for me, I'm quite familiar with it.

1. Yeah it's on google alright. And inside tons of books at every major bookstore, every library. I can't mail you the books, so I piqued your intrest by directing you to what's on the internet. Now it's up to you to not be too scared to go to any bookstore, any library, and look up the tons, tons, of books on the same subject, which all say the exact same thing.

Oh it gets better, the majority of the books on this subject have been written by modern Jews!

It gets even better! Not a single modern Jew will deny it when confronted with this information! Show them any book from the library, or bookstore, and they'll smile and never deny the books are right - no matter if the book is written by another modern Jew, or non-Jew.

2. Millions of modern Jews don't have to throw their heritage outta the window. Cuz their heritage is with the Khazars. It's as simple as that. They just have to go from unoffcially admitting it, to officially admitting it. Then truthfully say they have no claim on any of that land based on their heritage.

3. Now, if they want to claim that land based on the fact they simply took it, reguardless of their heritage, hey OK by me. Of course they'd no longer officially have the "moral ground" to the rest of the world. It'd just be a simple case of might makes right.

Thanks, but it's not reality. No group will throw what they consider their heritage away based on someone else's opinions. Not Jews, nor anyone else.

Who's not living in reality? None if this is my opinion. It's hardcore, brutal, facts. Oh you didn't learn about it in school? So that automatically means it's made up, and not real?
Like I said, the majority of the books on this subject were written by modern Jews theirselves. They all say "Yep, our heritage go to the Khazars. Not to any of the Jews in the Bible."
If your too scared to go to the bookstore, or library, then that's you. I post this info for you, and for the hundreds of lurkers, and other posters. It's up to them if they want to go see for theirselves.

If it makes you happy to discuss it though that's fine,

I'm not discussing it. I'm simply spreading some very little known facts. Facts not taught in any school, or any college. Facts that can't be denied, refutted, rebutted. Facts that the modern Jews theirselves admit are true.

either way face the reality that genealogy is damn tricky when you're going back a millenium and people simply are not going to take someone else's word for it. You have your version, and they have theirs. They care as much about yours as you do about theirs.

I don't have my version. I've never had my version. I have their version, and they have their version. Their version which they've written tons of books about - says they're from the Khazars and not from the Jews in the Old Testament Bible.

Additionally, I wonder when people will figure out Judaism is a religion.

Here's some more history for ya:

1. Judiasim is a race. An ethnic group. Jacob was renamed Israel by Yahweh. His decendants would've been called "Jacobians" but instead they're called Israelites.

2. Hebrews existed a few hundred years before Jacob and Israelites. Hebrew comes from another patriarch. His name is Eber or Heber. He was 444 years old when Jacob was born. So the Hebrews existed 300-400 years before the Israelites even existed.

3. The Hebrews originally worshiped the Elohim (more proof ALL modern Bibles are 100% misstranslated. Every spot in the old Testement that says "God" should say "Elohim" instead. Elohim litterally means the Gods
) and/or El Shaddai. El Shaddai means "The God of the Mountain", or "The mountain God".

Meanwhile the Israelites worshiped Yahweh.
Modern scholars still debate if Yahweh is a different God, being, alien, higher life form, than the Elohim and/or El Shaddai.

4. After the Exodus, the Hebrews and Israelites lived in seperate territories, in the land of Canaan. But next to each other. Generations later they got united under 1 human ruler. Canaan is where modern day Palastine is.

5. The word Judiaism comes from Judea. Judea derives from Judah. Which is the name Leah gives to her son. Genesis 29:35
It litterally means "Praise Yahweh", or "Praise to Yahweh". It's original spelling is Yehudah. The original Hebew word was changed by the Romans who spoke Latin. Changed to Judeus. From there it got changed to Juieu, or giu in the new Latin language called French. English for a while was simply another version of French, mixed with German. Old English speakers changed the French word to Jew.

6. Jew originally ment a race or ethnic group. It identified who this group of people decended from. Jews (Juda), Hebrews (Eber), and Israelites (Israel/Jacob), all supposivly worshipped the same God/being/alien/higher life form. They later came together and kicked out the Canaanites because their God told them to do it. "God made me do it!".

7. That same God of theirs (Yahweh? the Elohim? El Shaddai?) then made the Romans crush them, disperse them, destroy them... for good. The Romans surrounded the Jews, before invading. This means 99.99% of them did not escape!. None of the original Jews had time to pack their bags, load their donkeys, pack winter cloths for crossing the Caucasious Mountians, and journeying 4,000 miles away to where the Khazar Empire formed. Even if they had time to pack, no way they'd get all that luggage past the Romans surrounding them LOL!

If any of the original Jews did somehow escape, they got away litterally with the cloths on their backs, and barefoot or in their sandels. They had on Middle Eastern cloths not made for winter, snow, and ice. They had no food with them. Or if they did somehow fill their pockets, at most enough to last for a few days. Not to last a 4,000 mile journey LOL!

Modern Jews or "Jews" are decendants from Japheth. And possibly Mizraem (son of Ham who settled in the east.). And possibly mixed with some of Cain's offspring. Since the Khazars are of Turkish-Nordic-Mongolian lineage, blood, ancestery, and stock. Modern day Palistinians are actually... decendants of... Shem! Yep, they are a Semetic/Shemetic people, mixed with Hametic people! LOL!
The people in modern times who come closest to having true heritage to the Jews in the Bible are being persecuted by a group of people falsly claiming they're related to the Jews in the Bible!

What happened to the original Jews in the Bible? What happens to every group of people who lose to the Romans! The men get killed off. The women get sold into slavery. End of story. The Romans surrounded and lay siege to the Jews. They did it twice. It was foretold by the God of the Jews the Romans would do it the first time, but no invade. They would for some strange reason just pack up and leave. (God made the Romans do this.) The Romans would come back, do it again, but invade, destroy, ravage, plunder, rape, and pillage.

There are Jews who converted as well. And they are considered the same as one born into Judaism. Yet you still would not consider them a "Jew" since they lack the documentation to show they descended from the Jews of 70AD? Where's your documentation of where your ancestors were? Like I said, geneaology is tricky, it's not wise to take one version as the law.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Djarums]

Jew is a race of people. An ethnic group. That's where Jew originated. The Jews in the Bible got destroyed on purpose by their own God who made the Romans destroy them. Modern Jews aren't related to the Jews in the Bible.
Converting and following the religion of the Jews, Hebrews, Israelites, in the Bible? Hmmm.... going by their actions IMHO they're not religious either. The modern Jews, modern Israel, was formed, brought together by 100% fake Jews pretending to be:

- Related to the Jews in the Bible
AND
- Pretending to be religious.

Ever hear of the Rothschilds? They ran the banks of Europe and America. They funded Hitler, built him up, tore him down. They formed and ran IG Farbin (the mega-corporation that built the Nazi's.) The same mega-corporation that built the concentration camps. That used Jewish slave labour. They also built up, and pulled the strings, to other powerfull families like the Fords, Rockerfellers, Morgans, Chases, Kennedys, Bush family, and the Delano's and many more powerful families. Well guess what the true history of the Rothschilds is?

They're not Jewish. Not religous. Not related to the original Jews in the Bible. Their true name is or was Bauer. They on purpose changed their name make it a bit harder to trace their true identity. They on purpose created all the modern history, propaganda, media, on and on... that 99% of everyone thinks and believes about Israel, and modern Jews. So anyone who says they got converted to modern Judiasim.... they really got converted by an organization, by a "religion", by people who at the top don't even practice Judism.

It's like getting a job at a car garage, thinking they're legit. Meanwhile its really a front for a car parts chop shop. When the Feds raid it, none of the workers can say "But I thought it was legit when they hired me!?". "Too bad!" the Feds say.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Open,

Now stop right there.

Way too many of the quotes you had in that last post had nothing to do with me.

By failing to quote those on this thread properly you have made everything else you said invalid.

I expect you to either correct your post or remove it. Failing that I will ask the mods to do it for you.

BHR

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Open,

Now stop right there.

Way too many of the quotes you had in that last post had nothing to do with me.

By failing to quote those on this thread properly you have made everything else you said invalid.

I expect you to either correct your post or remove it. Failing that I will ask the mods to do it for you.

BHR

Sorry about that. I was playing a game in another window, while drinking water, eating 2 sandwiches, and listening to my stereo.
I hereby formally, officially, appologize to you for that. Glad u caught it. I've corrected it all.

what does "BHR" mean?

[edit on 13-4-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Open,

What do you think BHR stands for?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Anyone want to say anything relevant to the topic before it gets closed?

This is called "Way to end the Arabs-Jewish conflict".

This is not called "I question the legitimacy of 10 million people and think they're all liars and bastard children because..."

Start another thread on that topic if you'd like. This isn't it.

[edit on 4-13-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
DJ,

Go on and close it.

It was going nowhere any way.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Anyone want to say anything relevant to the topic before it gets closed?

This is called "Way to end the Arabs-Jewish conflict".

Yes it is called that. And one way to end it is to come clean with who has moral claims to that land.
The current modern Jews claim that land belongs to them because their ancestors in the Old Testement lived there. It's been proven that the Jews in the OT aren't their ancesters. The Khazars are their ancestors. And the Khazars never lived in that area...ever.
"What? Our ancestors never lived here? OK, time to leave the Arabs alone since we have no moral claim to this land. Good bye Arabs. We're leaving now."

This is not called "I question the legitimacy of 10 million people and think they're all liars and bastard children because..."

None of the modern Jews are "lying". They've simply been missled on purpose by the elite of the elite of the elite. Did you know Hasidic Jews are reguarly attacked by other Jews in... Israel? The Elite of the Elilte, are not, nor never were, about religion. They're about power. They're not Christian, Jewish, Muslim. No matter what they say they are.

I think 99% of the population is simply misseducated. Even you didn't know much about the Khazars. You thought I made it up. I then challenged you to go to your local library, and/or bookstore, and look it up for yourself, and read it with your own eyes.

Even I didn't know about this 2 years ago!

Until someone pointed it out to me.

Start another thread on that topic if you'd like. This isn't it.

[edit on 4-13-2005 by Djarums]

Showing how the modern Jews don't have a moral claim to the land in that area, is on topic. A way to end the war between the Jews and Arabs in that part of the world.
No need to close it, for mentioning a possible way to end the conflict between the Arabs and Jews. If you, or anyone else has more info showing that modern Jews are not decendant from the Khazars. Or that the Khazars never existed. Please post it. I'm always eager to learn new and more info.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Open,

I have to say I agree with Djarums on this one.

Where the Jews came from several hundreds or thousands of years ago is all but irrelevant in ending the conflict.

Drawing up age old "myths" of who came from where and was of whatever tribe is not what is keeping this conflict going.

It is of no interest to the average man in the street in Tel Aviv or Gaza.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Not sure how this thread devolved into a "who interbred with who" conversation but it has clearly, and inarguably left its topic.

Nothing is being accomplished here besides an argument about genetics that until we're able to travel time and collect samples or videotape migrations will not be proved one way or another.

A long overdue closure.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join