It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAF Vs IAF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
AOA
It can't say turly that everythng in war depend on equpment, becausae Traing and Men also take place (If we see the history of Indo-Pak conflict, in 1948 on Kashmir war a pakistani Soldier shot down one of Indain Splitefire with his sub-meching gun). But anyhow we can't neglict this major Part of equpment
If we compairzen Both Air Forces Indian and Pakistani then we observe that Pakistan is much weaker then the indian Because indian have batter war mechine then pakistan. but pakistan have well trained men in her Air Force then India. Since 1991 to 2000 in these 9 year India lose more 300 Aircraft in different accident and more then 100 Fighter Pilot killed in these accident. it show that india have very poor Verity of expernce then pakistan. Meanwhile if we look the conflicts Pakistan made many records by F-86 Sabre and F-104 Starfighter these are those fighter planes which are not give good result to USAF in Vietnaam War. Moslty plane which delever to pakistan were Damage. but from those plane a pakistani Pilot made a world record he shut down 6 IAF planes in one sorty in only 33 Seconds period of time.I suggest to pakistan leave this I,II,III and IV genration aircrafts and try to made your own Aircraft that is nothing matter which generation it belonging from. But in 2015 PAF is become strongest Power in the sounth Asia. because PAF going to replace it A-5,F-7 and Mirrage Series. So I suggest to Pakistan Go for these Aircrafts.
These days Pakistan have only one type of High Tech Strike fighter Aircraft which have abality to gain Air supiority againest neighbor Airforce that is F-16A/B so Pakistan Should gain High Tech Aircrafts as the replacement of A-5,F-7 and Mirrage Series. because PAF lack this type of aircrafts
So PAF Should Refer to these aircraft as the displacement

1) 48 A-5 sould be replace by 80 J-10 or modify it's K 8 for CAS
2) 184 Aircrafts of Mirrage Series should Be replace by 200 Saab AJ 39,EF 2000 and Refale
3) 225 F-7 Series replace by 250 JF-17A and JF-17B

PAF also Need in much Quntity of BVR,ECM,Look Down-Shoot down and EW(Recon) system and also Need long Rang Air To Ait missiles like AIM 120 and also need Long Range SAM for Air Defence and also For PNS. because PNS have only 13 KM range SAMs I think it is joking with 110 KM Long Range Anti-Ship Missiles which Indian Maritime Aircrafts can carry.
AH
You can contact with me at [email protected]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What I made out of your English is that you are saying that PAF will modernize by 2015 and since the PAF according to you has better pilots than IAF so PAF will be the best AF in SE Asia by 2015.

But I am sorry to inform you that IAF today has a better technology than what PAF will have by 2015(of course if Pakistan survives up to that time)........IAF has Su30MKI, Mig 29 and Mirage 2000 as well as upgraded Mig 21s......a fleet better than the PAF fleet of 2015 ..........

And what do you think ? there will be no progress in the IAF by that time?
-They will have at least their LCA as well as PAK-FA ........more than enough for PAF of 2025.
By the same time Russians would have their 6th generation aircraft ready.Which will remain among India's options in case the US supplies her better birds to Pakistan.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hello
India is depend on other counteries for their aircraft spareparts but pakistan made their own mostly. but the history say PAF much far superior then the IAF. I think now you understand.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by umairrana]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Indian Air Force would have the Pakistani Air Force on a platter...

imho of course....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by prelude
What I made out of your English is that you are saying that PAF will modernize by 2015 and since the PAF according to you has better pilots than IAF so PAF will be the best AF in SE Asia by 2015.

But I am sorry to inform you that IAF today has a better technology than what PAF will have by 2015(of course if Pakistan survives up to that time)........IAF has Su30MKI, Mig 29 and Mirage 2000 as well as upgraded Mig 21s......a fleet better than the PAF fleet of 2015 ..........

And what do you think ? there will be no progress in the IAF by that time?
-They will have at least their LCA as well as PAK-FA ........more than enough for PAF of 2025.
By the same time Russians would have their 6th generation aircraft ready.Which will remain among India's options in case the US supplies her better birds to Pakistan.

Hello
Your LCA is Light Aircraft but Our JH-17 is Medium Aircraft
what do mean when IAF Take 6th Gen Russian Aircraft then IAF much superior.Hello I want to show you some ground reality that in 1971 war Pakistani 1st gen Aircraft F-86 shut down 5 Indian 3rd Gen Aircraft which were Mig 21.
I am sure that IAF is not fight with PAF after 8-10 days of war because IAF is totally import it's spare-parts from other counteris while as the history say Pakistan survive Many year on Suctions which is held by USA and some other Countres. As you know F 104,F 86,C 130,T 33 and F 16 aircrafts are USA made which gives servies in PAF but PAF totely repair this type of aircrafts on itself as for as PAF also fight from these aircrafts with IAF in 1965,1971 and in Kargil and successed to destroy main targets of IAF.
In Kargil Pakistani Airdefence shut down +3 IAF aircraft so call Mig 27.
bye
you can contact with me at [email protected]

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Fighter aircaft in use of the two air forces:

Pakistan - 464

F-16 Fighting Falcon - 63
Mirage III - 121
Mirage 5 - 60
Chengdu J-7 - 192
Chengdu FC-1 - 28

India - 381

MiG-21 bis Bison - 121
MiG-29 "Fulcrum" - 69
Su-30MKI "Flanker-H" - 132
Mirage 2000 - 51
HAL Tejas - 8

Pakistan has more fighter jets in total, but India has more 4th generation planes

edit on 6-6-2011 by kondor because: type error

new topics

top topics

join