It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have implants or think they do?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I have a couple of dental implants..............they were done with my permission of course, so I have not botherd to send the Xrays to MUFON of anything.......

.......................just sayin

I believe you totally,that is another way, but in my experience, none of mine were done with my permission.
Please ~hope~ you never have to get them pulled, it is CHAOS!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I have a couple of dental implants..............they were done with my permission of course, so I have not botherd to send the Xrays to MUFON of anything.......

.......................just sayin

If your dental implants float or cause you any paralysis at all when sleeping then you need to send the XRays to MUFON ASAP and no further messing...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have an implant in my left elbow. Sometimes it will move as much as an inch. I can tell because it is 1/4 in below the surface of my skin. It appearead suddenly when I was 19 yrs old. Doctors thought it might be some kind of calcium deposit but couldn't be sure. It responds to magnatism by causing my arm to swell and hurt, so I dont put magnets on it any more. Just one more of lifes little mysterys.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I have an implant in my left elbow. Sometimes it will move as much as an inch. I can tell because it is 1/4 in below the surface of my skin. It appearead suddenly when I was 19 yrs old. Doctors thought it might be some kind of calcium deposit but couldn't be sure. It responds to magnatism by causing my arm to swell and hurt, so I dont put magnets on it any more. Just one more of lifes little mysterys.

I can sympathize with you, it is an inconvenient if not just an invasion of one's body..
I have not used a magnet on the one I have left. I will try that.
You seem well-adjusted to it..di you believe in the ET abduction scenario?
Does yours ever itch or tingle?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For at least four years I have had this weird little bump behind my right ear that I cant explain. Its been there ever since I went on holiday to Newquay. Ive only went to see the quack once and he said that it was a bee sting, but noone has bee stings for that long, and I cant remember ever in my life being stung by any critter. He gave me some cream that done jack all but sting and the bump has never ever gone.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
For at least four years I have had this weird little bump behind my right ear that I cant explain. Its been there ever since I went on holiday to Newquay. Ive only went to see the quack once and he said that it was a bee sting, but noone has bee stings for that long, and I cant remember ever in my life being stung by any critter. He gave me some cream that done jack all but sting and the bump has never ever gone.

Does it ever itch or tingle, like in a way it is trying to get your attention and forcing you to massage it?
If so, then you do not have any sting..

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Originally posted by whaaa

I can sympathize with you, it is an inconvenient if not just an invasion of one's body..
I have not used a magnet on the one I have left. I will try that.
You seem well-adjusted to it..do you believe in the ET abduction scenario?
Does yours ever itch or tingle?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
My girlfriend has implants. Although I liked her better without them. There wasn't as much attention when we were out.

You know its funny because I looked at the title of this thread and I thought to myself "Pamela Anderson"

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

Does it ever itch or tingle, like in a way it is trying to get your attention and forcing you to massage it?
If so, then you do not have any sting..

Sometimes it does kind of ache and I know matter how muchy I try, I have to rub it.

Oh, and I saw the doc about 18 months after I first noticed it.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
>>You know its funny because I looked at the title of this thread and I thought to myself "Pamela Anderson

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
>>Sometimes it does kind of ache and I know matter how muchy I try, I have to rub it.

Oh, and I saw the doc about 18 months after I first noticed it.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

LOL--What in the world is that on your avatar?

What avatar?

It was pulled citing gore and blood. I was told because it conflicted with the guidelines outlined here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

7) No images or links to images containing blood or gore.

11) Other content, which at the discretion of forum staff, is designed to be vulgar, obscene, or offensive to the majority of ATS and BTS visitors and members.

7-11 huh!

Were you by chance the one it offended?
j/k

Spelling. Ding!

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
>>Were you by chance the one it offended?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I had a x-ray back when i was 12, of my foot because I was having pain. The x-ray depicted two disc-shaped objects that had the density of metal (no x-rays passed through them). the way they were placed against my bone was strange. The doctors took a couple x-rays, b/c they thought it was just a film defect, but kept finding the same thing. they didn't know what it was, and it wasnt causing me too much pain, so they didnt want to bother removing it. whatever it is, is still there. another thing that has been bothering me even to this day: I had an abduction type dream (NOT A REAL ABDUCTION!! JUST A DREAM) not too long ago. I cant remember too much about the dream, but when I woke up, i couldn't stop sneezing. it went on for about 10 minutes and finally it stopped. even now, I can feel this "irritation" that feels kinda like a rock stuck into the top/ inside of my nose. I can also feel this "threadlike" pressure that stretches back behind my left eye. any thoughts on that?

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Annunaki]

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
I had a x-ray back when i was 12, of my foot because I was having pain. The x-ray depicted two disc-shaped objects that had the density of metal (no x-rays passed through them). the way they were placed against my bone was strange. The doctors took a couple x-rays, b/c they thought it was just a film defect, but kept finding the same thing. they didn't know what it was, and it wasnt causing me too much pain, so they didnt want to bother removing it. whatever it is, is still there. another thing that has been bothering me even to this day: I had an abduction type dream not too long ago. I cant remember too much about the dream, but when I woke up, i couldn't stop sneezing. it went on for about 10 minutes and finally it stopped. even now, I can feel this "irritation" that feels kinda like a rock stuck into the top of my nose. I can also feel this "threadlike" pressure that stretches back behind my left eye. any thoughts on that?

If I may say "welcome to the club" as it sounds like you have been being watched since these came upon your foot..and perhaps a recent visit caused the nose problem.
My eye being closed almost drove me nuts!!I screamed at the sky saying "I do not care of you are watching me, but a closed eye is too much"
Speak to them as you would if they are in your house, as they are receptive to the thoughts and emotions of anyone they have visited.Have you suffered any nose bleeds?
If I can help anymore, let me know.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i havent had any nosebleeds. ive actually been pretty dry, but I can breathe out of one of my nostrils.

I posted another forum about "shadow people" do you think these two things could be related?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

i havent had any nosebleeds. ive actually been pretty dry, but I can breathe out of one of my nostrils.

I posted another forum about "shadow people" do you think these two things could be related?

NO, shadow people are here, and they work in a negative way..
Seems from all I can find out they are enemies of the benevolent grays.
If you are seeing SP, then tell them they are NOT welcome and do not come back~~Any of them have red eyes?
They are discarnate entities that you have to get rid of,,
Call on the 'space brethren' to eliminate the SP...
Tell the SP to go into the Light, as you are covered by the protective Light and they have come to the wrong person...Invoke the name of God if you need to...

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

NO, shadow people are here, and they work in a negative way..
Seems from all I can find out they are enemies of the benevolent grays.
If you are seeing SP, then tell them they are NOT welcome and do not come back~~Any of them have red eyes?

They are discarnate entities that you have to get rid of,,
Call on the 'space brethren' to eliminate the SP...
Tell the SP to go into the Light, as you are covered by the protective Light and they have come to the wrong person...Invoke the name of God if you need to...

i am sorry to be rude, but you are confusing the shadow people with the what are called the "mothmen". the shadow people that I have personally seen look more like the annunaki (reptillians). except that i haven't actually seen the golden diamond eyes. I dont want to get into another arguement about the shadow people though. One of the most commonly confused entities. not negative. heh, i dont know why i find myself defending them so much. Anyways, i was thinking that maybe the reason they always know where I am is because of that implant. whatever's in my face, it does that tingling thing that you described. I cant help but to rub it, though in vain. Anyways, the shadow people arent evil just because they hide in shadows and what not. search for my thread "shadow people witnesses". You can find more info about my experiences and some other peoples too. Its hard to hear them being accused of being enemies to them greys, because i get this overwhelming impression that they are true earthlings. indegenous to this planet. whereas the greys are not. anyways, i am curious as to which faction is doing the implanting.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I do not care about rudeness, if you believe they are sweetness and light, then why do you ask others?
Seems like they are a friend to you personally, and I know nada about any mothmen nor reptilians or any other phenom.
In my whole life, I have only had contact with a benevolent grays which has proven to me over and over, they are here to help, and this has been over 2 decades.
If you are happy with the SP, then invite them to take up permanent residence..

I would love to invite them to do such a thing, but the problem is they're a bit skiddish. well, lets just say they are more afraid of us then we are of them. by "benevolent greys" do you mean the Zetas? because there is three different "grey" entities. the mothmen are a strange phenomena, kinda like ghosts, but the annunaki arent.

hope this made things a bit clearer

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join