It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a "Black Triangle"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The three small lights remind me of the red-green-blue lights inside a projection tv...maybe the smaller lateral lights are a projection system...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You mean like a Holographic projection system?

Oh and:

You have voted shorty for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

[edit on 4/4/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
More like stealth technology...point 3 cameras directly out from each tip of the triangle....then project the colors from each camera in the opposite direction via the small lateral light trios located opposite the tip on each leg...thereby creating a chameleon effect.

By the way, 3 sides would be the ideal configuration to acheive this effect. With only 2 sides, the vehicle would be visible from either of the ends. With 4 or more sides, you would start seeing overlap from the light beams. With three sides, complete coverage can be achieved and none of the smaller light beams would intersect.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That makes alot of sense, now that I think of it, there are few reasons to have a small holoProjector on the bottom of the ship.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If this picture is fake, we're all making a big deal out of nothing. How can some one prove almost 100% that it's real? Is there are way to take a very close look at it for editing marks?

xu

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
when I look at it it shows a great possibility of colour correction, or tampered colours if you will.

though it is not a photoshop work I beleive, but inferno or smoke etc. (sgi). I mean its colours are too artistic, when we try to make a composite for cinema&tv which includes 3d, generally the outcome looks very similar in terms of colour, that bluishness yet you dont lose the green and red. Those volume light effects are pretty easy on inferno and the lens flare type of streak you see on the bottom light is also pretty easy. considering this is a night photo it is really really hard to get this output.

you will not get any illumination on the face of the ship with the smooth gradients in the light sources together. if the film can pick the illumination on the ship then the light areas should be burnt out and giving very hard edges. ( think of a helicopter directing a spot to you and you take a picture, will you be able to see the helicopters bottom plating or just the blinding light?)

also while some lights create a cone of light, the center light does not, but it should.

also there is this fog, generally in composite scenes fog or volume light is frequently used to exagerate the effect of light. you see when we turn on the lights in our house we dont get a volume light effect (unless we are hard smokers ofcourse). I mean this effect is widely used in compositing to create a visually more dramatic effect.

I believe this is part of a sequence, a video, because there are some horizontal compression marks on the picture, which suggests this was a video in its past.

in my personal opinion this image is too aesthetic to be true.

there is also a glow on the top-middle part of the image, as if the image was recaptured through a tv screen or a monitor, if not there was another light above the craft located outside of the picture.

but who knows it could possibly be real, but then again I have other problems, if this is a secret government craft what is the point of small green, yellow, and orange lights on the bottom. I mean it is not a christmas tree right?

I can't tell for sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
If this picture is fake, we're all making a big deal out of nothing. How can some one prove almost 100% that it's real? Is there are way to take a very close look at it for editing marks?

Have taken a close look at it and it seems authentic. If it is fake, it is pretty well done...right down to the reflections on the branches of the trees...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Do you folks think this is the TR-3A? Is this secret gov air craft anti-gravity? What is it's propulsion system?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thanks Geneticus. I just wanted someone who knows how to tell a real from a fake to take a look at this before I take it as a real pic.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The photo doesn't look edited, but if it is it has been done by a pro!
but there is nothing to say that the triangle shape has to be an exact triangle, it actually seems more likely to be more realistic if there not straight lines.

just my 2p

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Thanks Geneticus. I just wanted someone who knows how to tell a real from a fake to take a look at this before I take it as a real pic.

Here's an example of an obvious fake for comparison sake...this example of a fake is too clear...and the standard photoshop lense flare thrown in for good measure. The lighting is all wrong, and the flares are not correctly placed. Real lense flares look more beautiful and less contrived that this obvious photoshop jobber.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is allegedly the TR-3B.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And another thing.... if this is the U.S. Government designed TR-3B from lets say Area 51, what the hell is it doing over in Scotland?

[edit on 4-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, if its a fake, its a good one.

As for the propulsion system, I'd say its, either anti-grav propulsion, PDWE, or as Obsidian suggested, EM engines.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Looks good to me - then again I am no expert.

It will only be as real as the govt's allow it to be anyway. Until acknowledged as a real craft - it is as good as a hoax.

sadly.

Thanks for post that pic anyway

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Probably the work of a very good hoaxer, but we'll see when this thing is finally unveiled...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ive taken a photoshop class before. I see nothing in this photo that would make me believe that it is faked. But i am definitely no expert.

I've seen a craft that looks exactly like this in size, shape, and color. It was flying at what looks to be the same height. I was attempting to sleep in my vehicle near the Arizona/California border. In the desert. Except when i saw it there was no lights on it. It would have to have some kind of anti-grav system because it was moving to slow to stay in the air if it didnt. It also didnt make any noise. I was able to see shapes and what not on the bottom of the craft, which tells me the spots for those lights may have been there. But they just werent on.

I've posted on this sighting of mine in the past. So i wont go in to detail here.

[edit on 4/4/2005 by antigovFZ777]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
That to me looks like its a scene out of the X files or maybe even that ABC special but I dont think its real. If it is real I dont think this is something that aliens have made, my guess and bet of $1,000,000 in cash is that this is a top secret Govt. craft.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Looking at the shape of the 'triangle', as previously noted, it is not perfectly straight. What the shape does remind me of is a space shuttle.

www.freehomepages.com...
(sorry I don't know how to post pics yet)

Remove the rockets, shorten the nose, paint it black, and it looks a lot like our shuttles. That's certainly no proof, mind you, but to my eyes that black triangle has the 'made on earth' label on it.

As for the quality of the pic, 99% of UFO pics look fake on first glance. This one does not. I do find it interesting that the craft does not appear to be moving. That means it's either hovering, or a hoax.

Looking at the scale of the craft, it also appears that either this thing is absolutely huge, or it is flying extremely low. My opinion is that it is flying low.

My last comment on this thing is, if it is a stealth craft, why the heck is it shining all those lights around? I'm pretty sure the last thing you do when you want to be sneaky is turn on a couple of giant lights.
The pic is excellent quality, I can't find anything wrong with it, but my gut is still telling me something's odd about it, but I can't place my finger on it.

(edit: for some reason clicking on the link doesn't work, but if you cut/paste it into the address bar it does)

[edit on 4-4-2005 by DragonsDemesne]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'd say that the propulsion system is a mercury based plasma gravity shielding device. Some work in the public is being done on this(GCTspace.com). In World War 2 this was what the nazi's were experimenting with, using Einstein’s relativity theory. There’s been a lot of time since then to put this to practical use. Although I also think this could be some sort of EM based propulsion system. But from looking at its configuration it looks like it would be AG. A saucer shaped craft is more inclined to use EM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join