It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thank you very much for posting the link. The first thing that came to my mind when I watched the footage was, "wow, it sure is grainy enough". Next thought was, "gee those 'incubators' kind of look like urinals, all lined up on the wall like that, with the pipe coming out of the top & then connecting to the wall".

A strange video, I'd like to see the original source before making any conclusions. Is what this video depicts consistent with reports from previous Dulce employees?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I don't really want to argue with you Maynard, you can think what you want it's your God given right. But I know it's fake. sorry.

would it not be possible to take actual footage and superimpose CGI-type artifacts on top of it to make it look fake?
i'm pretty sure that's possible.
so, how can you KNOW it's fake. you can't.
the real war in the information age is for control of public OPINION.

jra

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i dont know what you mean b artifacts in this case exactly, but yes you can get CG objects within live footage (if thats what you were meaning) but that would still make it fake.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I read that article but it is to fantastic for me. The underground caverns, the hollow earth theories with advanced civilizations below... I don't know.

He talks about different alien species (Draco, Native Aliens). Could someone give me a list of the different alien species?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What I can tell you is that is defineatly NOT CGI. It's too real, and the graniness is the kind you get when you convert a live image to real format... if it was CGI, the guy who made it should get an award. Gotta' agree that it looks too professionally shot and edited. If it is real, it must've been some part of a longer video, probably for a presentation/progress report for whoever was working with those things.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm afraid I still think it's fake, I may be bashing a point to death, but I still go with the fact that they dont produce enough light, for them to be so apparently bright?
As for the theory behind Dulce? Well sure that may be real, but i just don't believe that footage is real.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The other aspect to the footage is that the movement is a bit unusual. Just watch the camera move toward the incubator at the end... it looks too smooth.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

The other aspect to the footage is that the movement is a bit unusual. Just watch the camera move toward the incubator at the end... it looks too smooth.

I'm sure he could take his time. He probably had access to that area so no one would be throwing him out.

ID

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

"The other aspect to the footage is that the movement is a bit unusual. Just watch the camera move toward the incubator at the end... it looks too smooth. "

If you were approaching an incubation chamber containing a creature from another world you would approach it slowly and smoothly too, only a moron would sprint up and plant his face on the glass.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's one thing to say that it isn't real with factual evidence, but those like nada who say they "know it's fake" operate on a very closed mind. CGI?!?! What on earth is there in that footage that would demonstrate computer tampering or imaging?!? I for one Give some merit to the Dulce enigma, ie Phil Schneider (and the circumstances around his death). And as a side note, is there is anyone out there who would be interested in doing a serious investigation of the Archuleta Mesa? I've been mulling over this idea for a long time.

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
maynardsthirdeye

here is a partial list mate

bjbooth.topcities.com...

Graham

jra

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
well i decided to get the realplayer so that i could actually view this thing.

to me it doesn't actualy look like CGI (and i do a lot of 3d modeling and whatnot myself)... but the compression is so bad that it's hard to really see any details and know for sure. the video stutters and it's way to compressed. what really got me though was the way it was filmed. it starts off with the camera zoomed out and it pans to the left and you can see all the containers, then it cuts to a shot of it zoomed in a little more on the containers, then another cut that's zoomed in even further and then it cuts to a shot where the camera is still and you can see 5 of the containers, then finaly cuts to a shot where it zooms in on one of the containers really close.

now i don't know about you, but to me this is a sign that it could be fake... why edit the film in such a way as if you were making a movie? if i some how managed to sneak into a top secret facitily i wouldn't have done anything fancy. i would have just walked in and just wandered around the room looking everywhere with the camera and have it be once continuous shot. generaly thats what one would do in that situation i'd imagine and not worry about ones filming style and technique...

i didn't see anything in that film clip that couldn't have been a home built set in someones garage... hell i've seen better looking sets in the old 60's star trek.

now i'm not going to say that it's a fake 100%, but for me i'd say the odds against it being real are pretty high.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Goregrinder when did I say it was CGI? I don't ever recall saying it was CGI so I guess you are the one with the closed mind. I'm sorry if I did the equivilant of breaking your christmas toy on you but you'd have to be closed minded if you think it's real.

What I said was it has been too professionally shot, lighted and edited. This is a professional job, not someone who sneaked in to get some footage. I swear at times that camera looked like it was on a track, which would mean that a full film crew would be there. Also, instead of you all guessing whether it's CGI have you considered that forced perspective has been used here? You never see the background so for all you know the incubaters could be the size of your hand or even smaller. It would be very easy to design models of this size.

When I say it looks like an episode of the X Files I say so with good reason. If you've got aliens in incubaters in some secret room, you do not make the room pitch black with the incubaters having purple lights on them so you can see them. Think about it, it's stupid. It's been done so little of it's fakeness can be picked on.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I swear at times that camera looked like it was on a track, which would mean that a full film crew would be there.

I agree, the movement looks too smooth for it not to be on a track (especially when it is 'scanning' the incubators).

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
First, this is footage supposedly from a video that an ex-security guard for the facility made. If you read the story behind it (can't call up his name right now) this security guard was murdered and his family abducted not soon after he appeared on a conspiracie radio show out west.
Nada, i wasn't talking to you about the cgi. All i'm saying is every myth starts in reality, so read the speeches Phil Schneider gave, hell, order one of his college lectures about it off of ebay, but there is something out there at the mesa, whether alien or not.

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
goregrinder I think you've got me all wrong, I believe it is highly likely that they have alien bodies out at dulce. I just think this footage is bulls**t.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
and I'll agree that the whole "feel" of it is that it's part of a professional-level production. Eventually, somebody here will likely dig up what film, or featurette this is part of.

I've never subscribed to this whole hollow earth, reptoid idea that Dulce is featured so prominently in though. The whole thing reaks of BS to me.... I gotta remember to pick up Icke's book though....

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The whole 'reptoid' thing sounds like a bunch of 1960's B-grade-movie-monster BS to me. I wouldn't be supprised if someone gave a description of one that included a 'zipper like protrusion on the creatures back'. I've never seen or heard of anyone giving an account of reptoids outside of a 'remote viewing' experience (meaning I've never seen an account of one from an abduction experience or other eyewhitness account).

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

goregrinder I think you've got me all wrong, I believe it is highly likely that they have alien bodies out at dulce. I just think this footage is bulls**t.

I think SOMETHING is definitely happening at Dulce, there are far too many reports that I have read about bizarre happenings. Additionally, as I understand it (could be wrong) the Mesa is supposedly on a Native reservation.

I don't know, when I look at the footage I just envisioned a much larger set-up (like hundreds of pods).

I wonder what it would practically take to get into the base. I'm a rational person, I've thought about "you can't do it", I've thought about "its impossible" and I've thought about all of the crazy security measures they probably have.

Having acknowledged all of that, wouldn't it be nice to get inside (somehow) and confirm it once and for all?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have made a post on this before. So I'll say what I said before.

The camera is moving too smoothly, too level, and really high quality. I don't think that they would carry in the equipment to get the quality they did.

So, I say that this is a fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join